[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Case:  Why dongsaeng out the radar when oppa held concert?

#1. Paparazzi won’t go after her to ask for an interview.

She is out the radar, because she knows that oppa will put her scene in his concert.  

#2. Oppa case is  her personal life.

She didn’t promote oppa concert like she did for her brother’s project and her friend park seyong’s program. She didn’t want her tweet making a lot of questions.

#3. Dongsaeng rethinking about their relationship

Dongsaeng wants to have settle relationship before 30, but oppa prioritize his work  and wants to settle over 35. She knows how hard to be with him.

The Last Love is the song that he never sang before. I guess this song is dedicated for the dongsaeng.

Last Love 

How much pain are you in? When I’m in this much pain

Because the leaving one is supposed to be more hurt

Don’t say anything, I know how you feel

I’m holding all my tears, so don’t make me cry

Break-ups make the time stop

It takes away everything but memories

Even if I try so hard to smile

I’ll probably cry even when I eat

You, only you

My first love, my last love

One thing that cannot be changed from now on

You are my love, forever

If you did something wrong like me

Would it have been easier to stay?

When you said, I’m leaving you cause I love you

When you said, You’re too good for me

I didn’t take it seriously

You, only you

My first love, my last love

One thing that cannot be changed from now on

You are my love, forever

I don’t think I can fall in love again

Unless, it was you

Guest myhepyending

Minoz (some only! ;) ): Oooooooh.... kyaaaah... aaah..

STUCKED: KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! *giggles* *butterflies in my stomach* :)) :))

@stucked look carefully to your gif....LMH was actually smiling when PSH were reaching his cheek to kiss him

tumblr_mxmeqief221qjkud7o1_250.gif

Edit:

My laptop is broken. ...so I can only use phone....I cannot insert picture...@#%&$ ~X(

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Can we move on from the coat topic??? I personally don't think is THAT bad,actually the thing that I don't like is that black part,it makes the coat look ...strange.but like I said,the coat is not that bad overall.what bothers me the most is the fact that he looks kind of unhappy ,his mood is not at his best

:( .cheer up Min Ho,we love to see you smiling!!!!

Or if in fact you're not sad,and you're just tired,than try to rest more.

Hi ladies,yes he does look sad someone took away the shine out of him..I thought he should give her a surprise and talked to her heart to heart in the sandy beach till sunset in the beautiful Island of Borneo where our PSH is..@ MISSMOON..thank you for posting haven't been to PSH thread lately but I will soon..here we are waiting for our ship news..Is there any news of her over at her thread???No one will ever reject our LMH ..Please our SH is having brainstorming, she is making a big decision and please don't assume negative thoughts..hahaha delusional me..

Guest myhepyending

LMH looks so tired....why does he need to push himself to work nonstop??? Have some rest baby boy....or you will strain yourself

Guest minshinaddicted

minho ssi i love you :*, i love your RED sweater :*..but..but...but.. i dislike that coat... :( why you have to wear that coat.. ,emm its okay you still look handsome MinHo ssi :* :* Love You <3

LOL stop assuming negative thoughts, Haha

Remember always be positive and love MinShin :x

Besides, what LMH needs is a vacation/ short break before he starts preparing for his movie, he's always working it could be so tiring for him sometimes and he looks tired in the pictures.

Guest gingerpeach

To me he just looks tired.. And yes a little gloomy. I do not think it has anything to do with uri Shinhye though. Maybe because he's tired.. He's definitely still tired after his concert, how can he not be tired? And now with not much rest he has to come out and attend a movie premiere?? (With that hideous coat?) Lol but since his good friend Park Boyoung is in it he couldn't refuse.. So he just has to force a smile.

My take on it anyway. XD

Archived