[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@imels the first part of his concert was, 'Love' it stated separately because it says 'Love' not 'was love' so it not past tense

i think in the article it was written Part1 was 'love' and she must hav misunderstood it as Part1 was 'was love'

@imels Part1=LOVE

Guest gingerpeach

The interview is all stuff we've already heard before.

Omg!! I did a translation and it didn't post.T_____T my stupid phone.. Lemme re do it.. Sigh.

Edit: Nevermind someone else hopped to it already. @moochigirl translation below is spot on. :)

Guest moochigirl

giselle_tw said: Where's our dearest translator @xiux and @byul2014 we got you new job :)) LOL kidding ... As usual chingu, be kind enough to translate his new interview pleaseeee 

Ok, I always wonder why The Heirs choose to use Maserati as Kim Tan car.Because Maserati is Shinhye dream car :) is it coincidence or she's the one who suggest it ?
Here in Top Gear - 8.07 she mention about it 
http://youtu.be/H0IkU7971aE

Park Shin Hye in Top Gear 25.04.2013.
[News]Top Gear episode Korea achieved the highest percentage of hits in the fourth season all because of
 hosting Park Shin Hye
On the 5th, <Top Gear Korea 4> broadcasted their show with actress Park Shin Hye's appearance. During the celebrity car racing challenge, Park Shin Hye managed to have a lap time of 2:00:13. She has attained the 3rd in place on the overall chart and has broken the record for the female category!
ُEng: PSH_Singapore

BVLerV5CYAABAvF.jpg:large
BVARCyQCYAAD4y1.jpg:largeBTzaN2dCEAAJxFK.jpg:large

tumblr_mxmeqief221qjkud7o1_250.gif

Minoz (some only! ;) ): Oooooooh.... kyaaaah... aaah..
STUCKED: KYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! *giggles* *butterflies in my stomach* :)) :))

@huihuitang HAHAHA! So... Shin Hye is on his list now??? HAHAHA!

@lolzred yo fanboy! :D really now? you're finally shipping Shin Hye other than yourself? Hahaha! :))

@mi7chimes... yep, i know that red is shin hye's fave color.. and i have read in some other (you know).. they said, ahh.. (...) is also wearing a red sneakers, lmh didn't forget her.. ahahahah.. so i wanted to say, seriously you think so, have you not seen their couple shoes?? ( but i think it's pink, right) ... ahahahahahhaha... tnx chingu.. but i am so really happy, cause when i saw lmh from his other concert in asia, with the same theme (song, i want you to be my girl) he didn't wear red, just on his concert (FM) in korea.. so it's another point to our juliet.. i am giggling to the point that i forgot to eat breakfast.. now it's brunch time.. :-j

Guest westlife

mhiz said: have we noticed the flower on his suit? maybe because of this chingus?. http://twitter.com/yafifamimhiz/status/425198207946485760/photo/1 morning.. i slept at 4 am, waiting for some comments, and still some are busy and haven't post here.. but when i woke up, chingus you really make me smile.. aja!! fighting chingus.. btw, their couple shoes in their drama was it red?? ahhaahahahahahhaah.. love...love.. it is really love.. daebak, uri romeo really fall in love to uri juliet let's keep on the spirit sail in this thread.. we"re not in delulu.. it's real guys.. it's real.. :x

Archived