[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

luminousdo said: Totally agree with you. Then ShinHye can find another guy who not teasing around by reveal his ideal girl's birthday :>. If Minho end up with someone else later on, I truly happy for him. But please not do that to my Shinhye like his ex, dating for a month then break up. We'd love more serious, marry and have a couple kids :*

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Alina.. Please don't get too upset. My personal observations..Shinhye seems to have something for Minho. But I can't read Minho. All his actions are for fan services? Still questioning! Also he's more experienced, had more relationships than ShinHye. So his heart heals pretty quickly also he's a man. Love for a man maybe not as long deep as for a woman. Wrong? An old handsone guy can still get pretty young girl. But for a pretty old woman chances is rare right? Am I out of topic? Sorry again if it upset you :)>- Please keep on loving MinShin :)>-

minshinie said: Update on LMH's ideal type(based on korean fan account)
Someone with:1. Long Hair
2. Wear White Clothing
3. Knows how to aegyo(act cuteness)
4. Wear 7cm & above, high heels
5. R
ecent week, holding on to movie ticket that's within a week(?) (PS:What is our LMH thinking?? Did he watched movie with this person recently? That person still hold on to the movie ticket even after watching?)
(PS: Point number 5 is the main point) ;):))

Since it's a Sunday here in New Zealand I would just like like to say have a blessed sabbath everyone and with that being said we should just move on from this PMY in China thing...people getting angry or worried over what other people say but without any evidence lets just concentrate on Minshin!! I love our OTP Minshin hwaiting <3 <3

STORY -PARK SHIN HYE (OST HEIRS)

Maybe the wind pitied me andis crushingly embracing me

Maybe the wind wants to be friend sand follows me because it’s always alone

No matter how much I smile,saying that I’m alright

So tell me a story

So tell me your sadness

You shake up my heart,not leaving it alone

So tell me a story

I know that you’re sorry

Knocking on my heart that even I hid from myself

So tell me a story

The wind passes by my eyes

Telling me tocry if I want, as if it’s the wind’s fault

No matter how much I say I’m alright

So tell me a story

So tell me your sadness

You shake up my heart,not leaving it alone

So tell me a story

I know that you’re sorry

Knocking on my heart that even I hid from myself

So tell me a story

So tell me a story

So tell me your sadness

You tear up my heart,making me cry

So tell me a story

I know that you’re sorry

You ask me about my sadness that is hidden behind the moonlight

That long story

-I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH...THOUSAND AND MILLIONS LOVE FOR HER....♡♥♡...MUAAAHHH!!

shelycathrin said: oh my fragile heart...huhuhh.. i just cant sleep cause looking and waiting for shin hye'news today in minho concert.. unlucky me..have to get this news that uri PSH were in sabah malaysia right now.. after the june girl, then the 5th girl that keep the theather ticket..then the news that shin hye in sabah..make my heart break.. i cant handle this any more..some one help me with good news please.. how come shinhye has her holiday with her friend while his bf (i hope) have that big event..if the news is right (i saw @ azzylayla twiter).. then bout the 5th criteria lmh fave girl, who keep the ticket..is that mean he and the misterious girl have secret date in this week..oh mayyy.. help me with this fragile heart.. in my age, i suppose dont have this 'un mature jelousy like this..ahahah

that 5th one what I think is that maybe he watch a movie with PSH because he knew that PSH is going on a vication and he won't see her for a awhileI can't say that i am in delu mode what if this is real remember we ask for hints from theme and i think this is a hint and they won't say if they have gf/bflet's keep going forward fighting don't lose hope

TRAN said:@Alina.. Please don't get too upset. My personal observations..Shinhye seems to have something for Minho. But I can't read Minho. All his actions are for fan services? Still questioning! Also he's more experienced, had more relationships than ShinHye. So his heart heals pretty quickly also he's a man. Love for a man maybe not as long deep as for a woman. Wrong? An old handsone guy can still get pretty young girl. But for a pretty old woman chances is rare right? Am I out of topic? Sorry again if it upset you :)>- Please keep on loving MinShin :)>-

Guest minshin8

Ohmyyygoooodiesss! :)

Fellas let's move on and return to our-old-funny-pervert-loving-fangirling-self =)) =)) hahahahah

Everyone has its own opinion and that's the end of it :)

Let's put our PRINCE and our PRINCESS where they belong.. On the TOP of our TOPIC :) :)

We are all here for the same reason, we love them equally :) and most of all we love them together!

Let's just hope they will be pair again on-screen!! I think we should focus on that hahahahah maybe with petition? Hahahahah

GOODNIGHT MINSHIN LOVERS :)

Love you all, keep the spirit high <3

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

@Alina.. Please don't get too upset. My personal observations..Shinhye seems to have something for Minho. But I can't read Minho. All his actions are for fan services? Still questioning! Also he's more experienced, had more relationships than ShinHye. So his heart heals pretty quickly also he's a man. Love for a man maybe not as long deep as for a woman. Wrong? An old handsone guy can still get pretty young girl. But for a pretty old woman chances is rare right? Am I out of topic? Sorry again if it upset you

:)

>- Please keep on loving MinShin

:)

>-

Actually I think Min Ho give us many signals that he likes PSH at SBS Awards,I really don't think those gestures were for(or just for) fan service .the fact that he's a man and that he had other relationships before doesn't automatically means that his heart heals quicker.we don't know what he felt like when those relationships ended,but I doubt that he didn't suffered.but he had to move on.

A man can love as deep as a woman does,sometimes even deeper.we can't asume that a woman loves deeper just because she's a woman.

And don't worry,you didn't upset me.but I just want that all of us,the Minshipers from this thread,to have the same consideration for both of them.

That's all. :) .happy shipping everybody ,be strong and don't pay atention to all those silly rumours.

Guest lilyrose81

Em guys.. Why are you guys making such a big fuss about baseless rumours? Come on.. About the China thing, the very specific ideal type (which was meant for a game play with fans), don't take everything too seriously and get angry or crazy about it.

And yea i agree with you, @Alina Lacramio Condrat , 100%.

We should support them equally and be fair to both.

And @tran, i understand your concerns, but we don't know them both very well, you see. We don't know how they handle big things like LOVE, so it's not fair to say that he wouldn't get his heart breaks. :)

Let's just be equal and fair here okayyy? And chillllll the heck out don't take things too seriously pleaseee. Women and our hormones, I get it hahah but relax pleasee

first of all, i want say Congratulation for lmh. he improve his skill in the concert.. to be all around entertainer..

He made more sign for minshin, by showing psh in front his fans, i'm sure all of his fans already watch the heirs, but he still showing it..
don't be mad to lmh only because type ideal, he reveal more characteristic before this like assertive, caring, baby look. this concert is for fans, he only want his fans happy, he love his fans who always support him, so this only for fun, and game

and for rumor with PMY, i'm sorry i don't belive it. it's not far for us disscusing about how crazy china fans, lmh didn't go outside hotel in china, he only go if he have event, the hotel crowded by fans so how can they met..
i'm still in this ship because we shipping in realistic way, and i always hope and pray the best for both of them.. happy shipping

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoSoZ6ZENpStEK3E5cvQF

OH.

THAT?

Just my motto. ;):))
(We should apply it here as well, heee~. Stop with the unfounded rumors and stick with shipping Min and Shin! RESPECT and LOVE both. EQUALLY. ;):) )

GOOD MOOOOOOORNING SHIPPERS OF LEE MIN HO AND PARK SHIN HYE!!!! :D

*yaaaaawns*

Come here guys... *hugs*

hello chingus.. relaxxx..  :))
i have read a statement that LMH said, he haven't started yet about pmy (so please let go of this).. can anyone here post that interview?? if my friend can find it i will post it here.. we didn't know also if some english translation are correct..
as we all know and we see how LMH act if he is with PSH and vice versa, that's why we are here for them, if somebody registered here just to put some crazy comments, let them be.. but as for us the MINTONGUESHIN =)) shippers, let's support uri OTP ..
i really really love them, sometimes i sleep at 4 am, reading this soompi thread.. laughing and because of this thread i can re watch again and again their kissing scene, and analyze it.. ahahahah =))
by the way, about his concert (FM) .. i can tell that he really love park shin hye, he treasured everything about them.. why does he used dreamcatcher, the color red/lavender ( as the news said, lmh help about the preparation of the concept of his concert)..
i just wanna share my thoughts guys, please understand me if my grammar are not correct..
first.. lmh is lmh (all his characters it is him) .. from BOF - Heirs, his fans support him.. why he didn't use the concept of all his drama's.. i mean maybe he will sing the song of BOF ( become GJP), (JJH),(LYS),(CY).. why he just use the concept of heirs ;)
second.. why all of a sudden he say something about that thing ( dispatch pix).. he haven't say anything before about it, why he make an effort to clarify ( i remember the scene of kt and es in the studio,where kt clarified to es about yoo rachel.. heheheh)  about that.. maybe he wants to tell to the fans of psh (hey, i am single) 
third.. why do they need to put that pics of psh in his concert.. they can put the scene of lmh (when es left kt and he cried).. maybe lmh wants to tell to his fans, hey this is my girl.. support me please, cause i'm going towards park shin hye now .. (kt's scene.. ahahahahah)
fourth.. am i right that both of them said, during their separate interviews that they will not reveal their relationship if they had.. 
fifth.. do we need more proofs, the sbs drama awards is not enough for us to say that our minshin shippers are sailing safe until the end..  lmh, said, it takes 2-3 mos for him to go out from his characters (this is the first time we saw him wearing the same clothes in his drama) and also uri juniet :\"> 
we all knows that those couple shirts / rings and etc are just sponsored, they are an artist, they can attract their fans to buy that items (right?)but wearing those clothes again that they used is a big bomb for us.. that is already a sign chingus, they may not tell to the whole world that they are dating, but they already given us those signs.. let the anti's talk here in this page, let them be :-@ .. they're jealous about ur OTP..
and i want to say something about LMH, nobody knows what's inside of him (heart/mind) only God and him.. but let us not talk bad about him, he is a family orriented, he will not use psh for him to gain more fame, because he is already famous.. i mean, what he did in sbs drama awards it is him,it is not his kt's character that he portrays there, it is himself.. if he is not serious about psh, he will not do that, he will be ashamed of what other people will say unto him, he is aware of  that.. 
what i am trying to say is, if there is nothing between them, he will not act like that even if he say that 2-3 mos b4 he let go of his character .. compare it from his previous drama's .. he is already a matured man for him to play around about the feelings of others and take note, the mom of psh is one of his fans.. do you think he will play around the daughter of his fan, just for entertainment?? =)) =)) =))
and about uri juniet, every guy ( leading man) that she had there's a rumors that they're dating and what psh said about those rumors during her interviews from the past (no, we're just friends) .. where in her interview 08/01/14 an interviewer asked about uri romeo and juniet dating rumors, what did she said? “I’m happy about the rumors, because it means that we looked good together.”

SO that's enough really enough, go back to our humorous posts don't do this please... one of the most thing i love about this thread that we r focusing in our OTP .. have great sense of humor   and support our prince and princess whtevere happens.. so please keep calm and be positive and trust our ship and wish happiness for them both and kick out any negative ideas.... we r like a small family here chingus... minshin shippers fighting remember all their sweet moments and pray to GOD that they will be together at the end and our ship sails safe and sound .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlHCwd4hxq_Oe5EvrihmQ

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Em guys.. Why are you guys making such a big fuss about baseless rumours? Come on.. About the China thing, the very specific ideal type (which was meant for a game play with fans), don't take everything too seriously and get angry or crazy about it.

And yea i agree with you, @Alina Lacramio Condrat , 100%.

We should support them equally and be fair to both.

And @tran, i understand your concerns, but we don't know them both very well, you see. We don't know how they handle big things like LOVE, so it's not fair to say that he wouldn't get his heart breaks. :)

Let's just be equal and fair here okayyy? And chillllll the heck out don't take things too seriously pleaseee. Women and our hormones, I get it hahah but relax pleasee

Thanks @lilyrose ;) !!!

By the way,just @Alina is ok,I think I'm the only one with this name here,so there's no risk for any confusions :D !!!

Good night Minshipers ( or good morning ).see u all tomorrow ,hopefully there will no be any rumours or negative stuff ,and we will just ship peacefully ;;) ,like we usually do.

and also, i want to add ..when the kissing scene of es and kt was showed during the heirs parody , what's the reaction of lmh.. ottokee  :x 
when he saw that es get out form the car he smiled (right, chingus?) 
can anybody show us the reaction of psh, when the kissing scene was showed in the parody during the sbs drama awards ?? :-*
good night everyone it's already 3  am here... i am so hapy .. very much happy to read all your comments here..
and am so sorry chingus if i post too long.. am really soooorrryyy  :((  i just want to share my thoughts
kamsameda, and also i can't post any pics here.. can anyone follow me in my twitter acct or send me a friend req in my fb acct.. just pm me here and i will tell you my fb acct.. 
let's all celebrate for uri OTP.. minshinner's Fightttttiiiiinnnggggg !!!! :x :x :x

Archived