[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshin2046

Do any chingu , can find the video when LMH sing the song and PSH picture is shown during the concerts ? I want to see the fans react on it ? Pls thanks [-O<

Guest destinii23

Actually, I'm thinking that LMH's concert is really unlike other concerts that singers hold, because quite simply, his main job is not a singer. His concert is more like, a larger-scaled fan meeting. Thus, it's mainly fan service for fans.
As such, it is not, so as to say, part of his 'job scope' unlike the concerts that CNBlue or FTIsland, TVXQ etc held which PSH attended. Those concerts are quite rightly, part of their main jobs, and are not only fan service, but to showcase their musical talents, through which they mainly get their income from. It's not only for their fans, but also for their families and friends.

Oh my !!! This kid hahahaha he really did keep his promise :)) :)And what on earth is that pose :)) he always surprise me !! ROTFL =)) =)) =))
Anyway, I think his booty dance not so hardcore like in his past concert ... I wonder whether he got lectured by SH or he shy to show it now, because he know SH will get to see his dance footage somehow :)But still need to see more fancam to proof my pov. 

destinii23 said: Actually, I'm thinking that LMH's concert is really unlike other concerts that singers hold, because quite simply, his main job is not a singer. His concert is more like, a larger-scaled fan meeting. Thus, it's mainly fan service for fans.
As such, it is not, so as to say, part of his 'job scope' unlike the concerts that CNBlue or FTIsland, TVXQ etc held which PSH attended. Those concerts are quite rightly, part of their main jobs, and are not only fan service, but to showcase their musical talents, through which they mainly get their income from. It's not only for their fans, but also for their families and friends.

giselle_tw said: Oh my !!! This kid hahahaha he really did keep his promise :)) :)And what on earth is that pose :)) he always surprise me !! ROTFL =)) =)) =))
Anyway, I think his booty dance not so hardcore like in his past concert ... I wonder whether he got lectured by SH or she shy to show it now, because he know SH will get to see his dance footage somehow :)But still need to see more fancam to proof my pov. 

Archived