[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaizai_f4_only

New ideal girl: Long hair, wears white, heels, likes culture art, born in Jun!!

PARK SHIN HYE enough??
White Dress Long Hair with Heels....Screenshot2014-01-19at120136AM.png
owhh add that JULIETdress is also white remember ^^
and.... interestingly...
[info] Some info about Park Shinhye 2014 FM in Korea:
Date - 15th Feb. 2014
Time - 4pm - 6pm (KST) (the FM estimate time scheduled for 2 hours)
Venue - Naru Culture & Arts Centre 

andin 2011 PSH was invited to attend 

2nd Seoul Cultural Art Awards

http://www.shinhye.org/2011/02/2nd-seoul-cultural-art-awards.html

coincidence enough? :-?
forget the JUNE.... if he said FEB... he will GIVE all the answers away... but he's very smart answering the girl with the "same" month as his... :))cheeky boy!

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

I'm a bit disappointed that PSH didn't tweet anything about LMH's concert :( !!! Maybe she didn't want people to start gossip about them,but after all,he's her latest co-star(or maybe much more than that :\"> ).it would have been nice to see a supporting tweet from her.

I hope that she did offered him her support in another way (phone call),or ideally directly IN PERSON.

And regarding the photo with her that appeared on the screen,maybe Min Ho misses her,and he included that moment because of that,so that he can watch her =)) =)) =))

Also ,for the ones who felt disappointed with his ideal girl date of birth ,calm down,I'm sure it was just a joke.so no hard feelings for him just because of that,ok???if we start to be upset for every affirmation that each one of them make,that 's not right.

Maybe he want to make baby in June :)) :))
hhsw.jpg

This is his ideal girl ... I think most of SH fans already know that she really love wearing white. Most of her public appearance dress is white/black ... so honestly i kinda bored seeing her with white all the time. I want her to wear color, but seems that this girl quite predictable when it comes to her dress color. So when LMH said that his ideal wears white, its like click in my brain. He definitely describe her. 
72qf.jpgpark%2Bshin%2Bhye-kbs%2Bdrama%2Bawards%2park-shin-hye.png?w=600park-shin-hye-attends-a-dress-2013-f-w-c9.jpg5bafa40f4bfbfbed8010c42679f0f736afc31f19ebb0954.jpg20120712143851755-630x1083.jpgca91YG43.jpgpark-shin-hye_1377135715_af_org.jpg

@kaleidoscopegirl

I know right??? Maybe he will say may next month and April after that... So when it's time for the announcement ... It will finally be feb >:)

Anyway where can we see the source of this interview at the concert? Wanted to see whether he has cheeky expression when making this joke =))

In any case, think we still do not have info why Cha Eun Sang appear in his concert and what were Minoz's reaction? Any one with the sources will be very much appreciated!

I had read from Crown Couple baidu bar.
They were saying that its the emcee who said about 'born in June' girl, LMH is going to play games with his fans? The emcee include 'born in june' girl so it will be easier. Those fan without the description criteria has to sit down . Those in the description, one lucky fan gets to play game with LMH . 

Probably because LMH is June baby? So the emcee state 'born in june'. 

Hope its true. HEeeeeee

But you see, the goddess he describe is totally our PSH unnie !

Guest rjuliet

@stucked kamsahamnida for the hugs dear chingu :D ...i just wanna smack the naughty boy for his misleading statement...lol ...but anyone has checked all the characters birthday that shinhye played before or minho character partners in his previous works...aaahhh this boy is making me itch...

Alina Lacramioara Condrat said: I'm a bit disappointed that PSH didn't tweet anything about LMH's concert :( !!! Maybe she didn't want people to start gossip about them,but after all,he's her latest co-star(or maybe much more than that :\"> ).it would have been nice to see a supporting tweet from her. I hope that she did offered him her support in another way (phone call),or ideally directly IN PERSON. And regarding the photo with her that appeared on the screen,maybe Min Ho misses her,and he included that moment because of that,so that he can watch her =)) =)) =)) Also ,for the ones who felt disappointed with his ideal girl date of birth ,calm down,I'm sure it was just a joke.so no hard feelings for him just because of that,ok???if we start to be upset for every affirmation that each one of them make,that 's not right.

the interview of etude house still keep on my mind when the interviewer mentioned about PSH dance gee and then LMH said yes, she was very cute or etc its mean he had been watch that dances, I keep thinking he followed/searched about her since they work toghether on CF, remember shinhye said when they will become closely, the shooting was end, and minho said on good day, he met shinhye first on etude cf and now she already 24, its mean they can became closely. maybe started with his biography on wiki and then he going to youtube and type the word PSH, and the result is about PSH dance and then he watch that and he addicted about it until now I think he still searched all about PSH like hiding fans, the statement that he already know about PSH shock article about his closet kiss, no one told him about that, but he started mentioned it on interview, its mean he read that article, and not possible that article appeared just show up without type the name on search engine..
:\"> :\">

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

minshinie said:

They were saying that its the emcee who said about 'born in June' girl, LMH is going to play games with his fans? The emcee include 'born in june' girl so it will be easier. Those fan without the description criteria has to sit down . Those in the description, one lucky fan gets to play game with LMH . 

Hope its true. HEeeeeee

Hope its true. HEeeeeee

hehe thanks for the information :-)

(though i was really enjoying the comments coming because of this June thing lol :-D :-P )

INSTEAD OF FOCUSING ON JUNE AND OTHERS. WHY IS THIS SHOWN ON THAT CONCERT for fans? WHY????

1517511_413482222131604_1150534580_n.jpg
HEIRS is widely popular and he doesn't need a scene with Eun Sang shown on his concerts to create the feels needed for the song. His crying face is enough. HAHAHA.

Sooooooo..... WHY? >:)

stucked said: Alina Lacramioara Condrat said: I'm a bit disappointed that PSH didn't tweet anything about LMH's concert :( !!! Maybe she didn't want people to start gossip about them,but after all,he's her latest co-star(or maybe much more than that :\"> ).it would have been nice to see a supporting tweet from her. I hope that she did offered him her support in another way (phone call),or ideally directly IN PERSON. And regarding the photo with her that appeared on the screen,maybe Min Ho misses her,and he included that moment because of that,so that he can watch her =)) =)) =)) Also ,for the ones who felt disappointed with his ideal girl date of birth ,calm down,I'm sure it was just a joke.so no hard feelings for him just because of that,ok???if we start to be upset for every affirmation that each one of them make,that 's not right.

Archived