[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest eka5566

trust3 said: hi @eka ... (bet u are the 1st daughter ya ...:D) ... thank u for insight thoughts ... and i am more concern on LMH feeling -will it be vanish or will it be stronger- 
btw... where is @stucked ? i feel somehow she is an insider from LMH's side ... is it true Ress ? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Tan pose 

tumblr_mzlg32zS3Y1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

“Among all the characters I’ve played, the most good-looking one is the one who portrayed those characters - Lee Min Ho” — Minho during his Encore concert

Minho claimed that he has a very good sense of taste, so the host requested to see his tongue. He then said he will upload a selca of him sticking out his tongue after the concert ends.

Kim Tan is so handsome ^_^

tumblr_mzlg32zS3Y1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

This is a very diplomatic answer from Lee Min Ho :)

“Among all the characters I’ve played, the most good-looking one is the one who portrayed those characters - Lee Min Ho” — Minho during his Encore concert

Thank you @giselle_tw

Haha :))

Among all the characters I’ve played, the most good-looking one is the one who portrayed those characters - Lee Min Ho

-at concert when asked by host about most good looking character he played  :D

tumblr_mzlexgWegB1r3n4xoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mzlexgWegB1r3n4xoo2_500.jpg

Well i agree 8->

cr. hishotnessminho tumblr

Guest rjuliet

hahahaha minho is super confidence said he is the most handsome of all his characters he played :D ...you are indeed minho ssi, especially when u are next to ur baby girl, ur pure goddess, u both are blooming :D ...now where is she minho ssi pls dont hide her anymore...lol aaww the necklace with ring is a common statement of someone in love rite? perhaps, does it mean something ;)

Guest minandshin

I'm so curious what LMH felt when he was singing the "painfull love"... Would be nice to watch video about it... :x

Hopefully we will have the video after the concert  ;;)

bains said: Before Concert  :-*

1536707_443820442384258_1357951284_n.jpg

Is that a RING? Toe ring? Or the one where it doesn't go all the way in the fingers. HAHAHA! It's sooooo small. And Shin Hye's.. a bit.. large-fingered.. haha! What a word.. HAHAHA, :)) :))

@bains Our boy is toooo cheeky!!! Of course he's the MOST good looking. DUH. (-_-) This shouldn't even be asked on any of hismfan meets. Ever. ;):)) ;))

Archived