[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshin2046

Hi hi, I wonder PSH will come tonite ? If come what the media will write tomolo... I wonder? ... If not come what our shipper will be wonder ? Come or not ? That is my thought now.... But to tell the truth , I really hope our OTP will give us surprise like the sbs award that nite !! That really surprised us minsin shipper ... [-O< :-? Actually I have a dream this morning , in the dream I saw LMH is telling the truth to his fans saying she have gf n she is PSH , they already been together around few month :x ... N ... I woke up by hubby .... =)) I don know wether is a sign or not ... =D>

aaahhhhh he is so handsome...and still with kim tan hair style...and is he wearing light purple coat or just the lighting?

yup holding on to KT! :))

the first was silver

second is light purple only i think. the last pic is clear enf without lighting overlay.

Guest rjuliet

gomawo res :) ...if he is wearing purple then maybe his hints now is involving with color theme of dreamcatcher...baby boy is feeling sentimental nowadays as he hasnt let go from kim tan yet...well lets see in a couple of days whether shinhye will wear any slight of purple or not ;)

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

I was going to ask if Shinhye has already been spotted, but two people already did, so uhm, yeah. Go Minho! Serenade your yeobo! (I'm hoping she's somewhere...out there...LOL)

hi @eka ... (bet u are the 1st daughter ya ...:D) ... thank u for insight thoughts ... and i am more concern on LMH feeling -will it be vanish or will it be stronger- 
btw... where is @stucked ? i feel somehow she is an insider from LMH's side ... is it true Ress ? ... ha ha ha ha ha ha

Archived