[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Found something really speechless ...Because if you see it you just want to go like this ...
9ue.gif

So I put it on spoiler, do not see it if you not prepare your heart. I'm warning you ...

td6.gifspi.gif

I know how you feel ... This is you when you finally see what inside it ...  

2cx5.gif

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually. when i first saw this, i find it kinda weird coz what they are wearing aren't bracelets... those are hair ties... i was wondering why LMH was using a hair tie for a bracelet coz he don't have long hair, right!!!

Dont quote pic, chingu :)

Right. I dont pay attention much, but when you said it, it seems like hair tie, really.

jujuoye said: It's been a while for not posting anything and really sorry for being silent lurker lately due some workload and project.  Warm greetings to all of you and happy seeing more and more people joined this forum, really proud to see you all. >:D Wow unbelievable, happy 700th! :o

@huihuitang The picture you posted on LEEMINHO GLOBAL TOUR IN SEOUL ‘ENCORE’ (pg 698), do you think the girl on the right side was SHINHYE ?Really hope she will be there tomorrow..

imels said: nizzav said: remember guys PSH said she like to hear words such as beautiful and cute know LMH is always saying she is cute and one of LMH's ideal type is a cute gf
PS: PSH said she likes to hear beautiful and cute when they are fillming in LA the BTS idk witch BTS sameone post it here.  :-*

jujuoye said: It's been a while for not posting anything and really sorry for being silent lurker lately due some workload and project.  Warm greetings to all of you and happy seeing more and more people joined this forum, really proud to see you all. >:D Wow unbelievable, happy 700th! :o

@huihuitang The picture you posted on LEEMINHO GLOBAL TOUR IN SEOUL ‘ENCORE’ (pg 698), do you think the girl on the right side was SHINHYE ?Really hope she will be there tomorrow..

Guest lurvzme

Hello Ladies! HAPPY 700th pages! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ I have nothing to share with you about minshin, but thank you to All posters who keep on posting here. Keep it up ladies. Lets keep sailing chingus! Love love love you all!

@eka5566 Since this is MinShin thread, you probably get 1000000 answers saying Lee Min Ho is way more better with Shin Hye than Yong Jung Hwa on that poster. I also have another edited picture of The Heirs poster of Lee Min Ho with other actresses but I choose not to put it here. I guess you do this just for fun or you don't have anything to discuss. The real one is always better.

Guest eka5566

huihuitang said: @eka5566 Since this is MinShin thread, you probably get 1000000 answers saying Lee Min Ho is way more better with Shin Hye than Yong Jung Hwa on that poster. I also have another edited picture of The Heirs poster of Lee Min Ho with other actresses but I choose not to put it here. I guess you do this just for fun or you don't have anything to discuss. The real one is always better.

eka5566 said: huihuitang said: @eka5566 Since this is MinShin thread, you probably get 1000000 answers saying Lee Min Ho is way more better with Shin Hye than Yong Jung Hwa on that poster. I also have another edited picture of The Heirs poster of Lee Min Ho with other actresses but I choose not to put it here. I guess you do this just for fun or you don't have anything to discuss. The real one is always better.

Guest eka5566

I like Kim tan conversation  in this scene and I hope Lee min ho would say the same thing to Park Shin Hye in real life :x :x :x  1512664_702420293125870_1606027962_n.jpg

Archived