[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest destinii23

@pattituazon, loved your update. I had the OST playing in the back ground while I was reading, and when I reached the part of the fan cafe, My Wish/With All My Heart came playing. WOAH, listening to this song while reading the rest of it... So much feels. DAEBAK!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest myasally

It's already 17th Jan guys, more than half a month for the dvd release.. I guess I have to bother people in this thread who will buy the dvd to share coz I have to cancel the dvd, my phone broke down huhub cost me more than $100 to fix it..there goes my budget,  I guess I can buy it on March if it still in stock.. :(( :-q

i personally think IT IS OKAY for Shin Hye to attend Min Ho's concert this Saturday. :-? Yes, it will raise further suspicions of their dating rumors, and may even result to unsolicited nasty remarks from people who dislike their tandem, but what the Heck! >

:P

8-| :-@ if Shin Hye can support her friends e.g, CNBlue by watching their concerts (and if its true that she sat beside JHW omma) then WHY the hell CAN'T she go to her newfound "close" friend

;)

:> :-bd P.S. She can always use their "Oppa-Dongsaeng" relationship by the way, and sneakily do some "friendly" catching up backstage..watcha think chingus??

;)

) :\"> :-* :> 8-} 8-> =))

good night everyone let's  pray that PSH will attend LMH's concert tomorrow don't lose hope guys  pray and pray.good night   I-)

Guest rjuliet

princess shinhye please come to ur gorgeous prince minho...we are as a mixture of minoz and starangel called minshin shippers will always support u..

Guest LaDadaista

pattituazon said:

Hello! It's quite a slow day here. More Minshin please!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/25/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated. Sorry for the cliffhanger the last time. Thanks for reading!

P.S. @imels hope this helps. Hehehe. :)

Guest branwen

giselle_tw said:

i personally think IT IS OKAY for Shin Hye to attend Min Ho's concert this Saturday. :-? Yes, it will raise further suspicions of their dating rumors, and may even result to unsolicited nasty remarks from people who dislike their tandem, but what the Heck! >

8-| :-@ if Shin Hye can support her friends e.g, CNBlue by watching their concerts (and if its true that she sat beside JHW omma) then WHY the hell CAN'T she go to her newfound "close" friend

;)

:> :-bd P.S. She can always use their "Oppa-Dongsaeng" relationship by the way, and sneakily do some "friendly" catching up backstage..watcha think chingus??

;)

Guest westlife

branwen said: giselle_tw said:

;)

;)

branwen said: giselle_tw said:

;)

;)

Guest branwen

@eka5566
Sorry bout that. I just copied the numbered items. I forgot to credit the site. I'll edit my post anyway. :)>-  Thanks for liking it. And sorry if it's LMH-centric. It's just that he's so happy and I think more transparent emotionally. Which is kinda odd cause I used to think he's a quiet and shy guy. If I have time later, I'll make one for PSH, too. Or maybe you guys can join so we can move to the 700th page:D

@Terry G I believe Kim Ji Won is practicing her script, but the look! Poor girl...

@westlife Oh, yeah, I forgot that one in Japan. Which actually made me believe even more that they're just super close friends. But she was a guest there and my line of thinking is just about PSH watching the show. I didn't consider her going to LMH's concert as a guest. Maybe she could. It would actually look more suspicious if she goes to his concert as an audience. 

Keep being awesome guys.

Archived