[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest minshinaddicted

PSH Flawless Skin in her SELCA Pictures :) :)

03_136597.jpg
parkshinhye2.jpgpsh.jpgpark-shin-hye-shows-off-her-flawless-ski
Park-Shin-Hye_twitter.jpgpark-shin-hye7.jpg1023_park-shin-hye-wearing-stylish-shade52be35c75cf320fdd0006005.jpg
hyeblogofcjpn30agust.jpgpsh.jpgPark-Shin-Hye.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUajxZmiaso&list=PLUXFs3YhmN2ndgSKpCVACuAxL7OarmI_8

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mi7chimes yes didi :-) i am punjabi. i also thought i'm the only indian here :-D Glad to meet you.

umm.. u can call me Ashu. lol that's my nickname :-)

Minshin Fighting

I really missed Heirs and our Minshin..  wae there is no news about them? at least LMH concert on Sat. Is PSH will attend his concert? @Patti, please update your FF, that's the only way I can get rid my longing to both of them... Is it wrong to be a Minshin shippers??

Hello dearest MinShin awesome shippers..we are almost @700 pages...from 50 pages when I just started and posted 200 post.I am missing our OTP ..no news yet..and re watched The Heirs at episode 5 ..watching it slowly its like tasting an ice cream in hot weather...loving all of you with the post from @giselle_tw ,@ stucked @ IsabelinaD the funny ones from@ rikasnail our baby here..and @ pattituazon, loving you fanfic since it is a bit slow..no worries I re read it again..hahaha..and all our rules enforcer here @huihuitang and @ faidaris..and every and each one of you in this ship love all of you.

i'd like to add again  ;;)
I've heard also someone here said that minho said "ottokaji"..Is it possible there's two version of video?..coz..i swear i saw that too..but its on.."Kim Tan &Eun sang Kiss eps 16"..not "slow motion video"..in my opinion exactly..minho say something. 3 times..FIRST...00:35(slow motion Version), SECOND..1:44..(..seems nani..or something)..THIRD " ottokaji" when he finished the kiss and freeze near to SH's ear...i thought that was "ottokaji"..if i'm not wrong that's mean.."how is it?"(That was on Kim tan&Eun sang version)..but i didn't saw it on the slow motion version....and..when SH hugged Minho..Is she really Teary?..is it in the script..or it just SH's own tears?

Thank you all ..................

I would prefer him saying 'saranghae' :x

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Hello! It's quite a slow day here. More Minshin please!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/25/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated. Sorry for the cliffhanger the last time. Thanks for reading!

P.S. @imels hope this helps. Hehehe. :)

Thank youuuuuu....

Thank you !!!! You're an angel >:D< !!!

I bet LMH has been watch all PSH's dances on youtube HAHAHA :))the most I love her dances is ON MORE TIME , here I found this comparison her dance with 4minute, I think her dance more sexy and you know, the last line, she more 'have' the curves of body than the sexy 4minute :)) :)) HAHAHAher body is perfect!

cr to uploader

Guest minshin8

Good Morning MINSHIN LOVERS :)I'm quite busy at the moment with my studies because tomorrow I have an exam.. :)but I can't avoid posting and lurking at our thread hahahaha

Have a nice day everyone! :) even though where I am is still raining quite heavily :(but you know what? KEEP THE SUN INSIDE YOUR HEART, be positive and optimistic in life.. always! That's the most important thing :)

Archived