[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell me about BOF i went on to detest LMH for the GunJunPyo... coz he got the girl and not the cute handsome and caring JiHoo... n i immediately became a HJ fan. but since all my friends who watch korean praised LMH.. i decided (after a yr of HJ fangirling btw studies) to watch an LMH drama. then everyone said watch CH... never Heirs! n you know what happens when you are told by almost everyone to NOT do something... hahaha... i ended up watching HEIRS n i am glad!!!!

1) LMH has improved a lot as an actor... and MAIN TO FAN HOGAYIII ( hindi trans: i became a fan) 8->

2) PSH is an awesome actor... + a cutie pie and a fine woman at heart - glad i know now tat she exist :D also she looks a lot like MM in PK (Very close to my heart) :x

and 3) the fact that MinShin exists and i have fallen deeply for them... thk u hints!! ;)

faidaris said: Dear everyone, a friendly and gentle reminder. Please help to delete image / gif / video / link when quoting to avoid our thread being closed down. Also, if I am not mistaken, you cannot quote lengthy posts, try to minimize the load, otherwise it will slow down the thread and subsequently prompt the closing down. Please, please, PLEASE dear chingus, we need this thread to keep our MinShin ship hope alive and with all the memories in here, I just cannot bear to see it closes down. I hope we can all give our utmost cooperation and dedication to help each other :)

I think LMH is still single. It is so obvious during SBS award. Especially when the 'closet kiss' was shown, he looked so proud and satisfied. If he has a girlfriend, how would she endure that. She would definitely switched off any devices and jealousy overload!

However, it would be different if his gf is uri PSH. I would like to see how PSH reacts to the closet kiss when it was shown.. 8->

Guest reshleekim

mi7chimes said: tat pillow =P~ is tat for real?? o_O =)) =)) =)) @reshleekim try this < img src ="DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE" > without t spaces except the one btw img n src

Guest uuee219

Guys, are you notice when shinhye and minho kissed on roof, minho turn his head more and move his mouth ? Or only me who saw it?? Kkk :D

miwasj said: I think LMH is still single. It is so obvious during SBS award. Especially when the 'closet kiss' was shown, he looked so proud and satisfied. If he has a girlfriend, how would she endure that. She would definitely switched off any devices and jealousy overload! However, it would be different if his gf is uri PSH. I would like to see how PSH reacts to the closet kiss when it was shown.. 8->

@bains yup I am!! u tooo?? wow! finally somone at soompi! n i lov whn somone calls me didi.. coz i am mallu, so no one calls me tat here! hahaha

what do i call u?? not bains..no way..

btw haha sorry for being offtopic...

We love MinShin <3

Archived