[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lunamaisara.@faidaris...I dah bace forum cari.com and focus to Ms Jelita punye post..i hope i blh pergi korea pasnie..tapi xtau bile..hahaha..wow..she's hardcore fan for LMH..and LMH known her as his big fan..I'm so proud with her..if I'm not mistaken, she's also attending mostly event for minho such like sbs/kbs award..concert..fan meeting..wow..SBS award on 30.12.2013..she also attend..and she saw the interaction of PSH and LMH..so guys..just for your info..the situation happen at sbs award as similar what are we all thinking that night..minshin lover..hehehe..and for this coming concert on 18.01.2014..she's also attend and she promised to shared her experience at the concert in sbs heirs forum. (Malaysia forum)..she is minsun shipper before this..but now change to minshin shipper..and all member in the forum seems like pray and hope they become real couple... :x

minshinaddicted said:

[AUDIO] Shin Hye on Radio MBC's '2pm Date with Yoon Do-hyun'

Y: If Yonghwa is your boyfriend, how will it be?
SH: You mean in real life?

Y: Yes, your ages are quite close?
SH: Yes, we're same age buddies. 

Y: Oh you are same age friends! So.. what is your feeling?
SH: Hmm... he is very popular in real life, so if we were dating, I would feel very tired.. I would feel like.. he would not be a very good boyfriend... Ah am I too honest?

Y: No, I think you're right. When celebrities are too famous, they will give their partners a tired feeling. But if, if Jung Yonghwa is not a popular celebrity, then will it be ok?
SH: But.. that is.. AHAHAHAHA!!

Y: Jung Yonghwa-ssi, I am sorry we don't mean it. Yonghwa is a dongsaeng that I like very much.
SH: He is handsome, but I think we're better off as friends.

Source : http://www.shinhye.org/2011/06/audio-shin-hye-on-radio-mbcs-2pm-date.html

lolipop86gorgeous said: @lunamaisara.@faidaris...I dah bace forum cari.com and focus to Ms Jelita punye post..i hope i blh pergi korea pasnie..tapi xtau bile..hahaha..wow..she's hardcore fan for LMH..and LMH known her as his big fan..I'm so proud with her..if I'm not mistaken, she's also attending mostly event for minho such like sbs/kbs award..concert..fan meeting..wow..SBS award on 30.12.2013..she also attend..and she saw the interaction of PSH and LMH..so guys..just for your info..the situation happen at sbs award as similar what are we all thinking that night..minshin lover..hehehe..and for this coming concert on 18.01.2014..she's also attend and she promised to shared her experience at the concert in sbs heirs forum. (Malaysia forum)..she is minsun shipper before this..but now change to minshin shipper..and all member in the forum seems like pray and hope they become real couple... :x

Guest minshinaddicted

I don't know how many months and hours she spend time to remember the lyrics.. Daebakk!! she can sing Philippines song 'kailan' very well lol :) :)

OMG that's exciting to read! Nanti ada masa saya nak baca jugak :) Thanks for sharing, sister! She must be a HUGE fan of him, I don't think I am able to do that, going to all his events and all hehe... So glad that we're getting infos from a dear Malaysian too :) Keep sharing, sister! 

She did attend the SBS Awards too huh? How did she get the opportunity? Kagum sangat ni! ;)

really? She attended? I would love to read her comments on Minshins interaction that night. Where can i read it? Or maybe u can post her comments here?

Guest minshinaddicted

Park Shin Hye
hon-1600-ty-dong-cho-ky-tich-o-phong-giaquy-tac-ngam-cho-phim-dien-anh-han-hay-n

English: Esna Bite My Lower Lip Lyrics :)

I secretly bite my lower lip                                               
and softly close my eyes
I try to hide the fluttering
feeling that fills my body

It tickles for some reason when
I think of you,
I start to talk to myself
Give me a perfect day,
oh I’ll stay, by your side I already
revealed half of my heart

A day where you can have high hopes
will come Only good things will come
The one person who will protect and
watch over the struggling me
I feel like that person is you
I wanna make you mine forever

Your bright smile continues
as if it will break
When I open my eyes, it’s mine
Give me a perfect day,
of I’ll stay, by your side
I already revealed
half of my heart

The one person who will protect
and watch over the struggling me
I wanna make you mine

I definitely met a good person,
only great things will happen
I think just love
alone is enough
Nothing’s better,
better than our love

The one person who will protect
and watch over the struggling me
I wanna make you mine

KOREAN : Esna Bite My Lower Lip Lyrics :)

아랫입술 몰래 물고
눈 지그시 감지
내 몸을 채워
오는 설렘을 감춰

왠지 자꾸 간지러워 널 생각
하면 혼자 말을 건네게 돼
Give me a perfect day.
Oh I’ll stay, by your side
난 벌써 내 맘
반을 들킨 걸

기대해도 좋은 날이 올 거야
좋은 일만 잔뜩 다가올 거야
힘든 나를 지켜 바라봐 줄
한 사람, 너인 것 같은
기분 드는 걸
I wanna make you mine forever

끊어질 듯 이어지는
해맑은 웃음, 눈 떠
보면 내 것인 걸
Give me a perfect day.
Oh I’ll stay, by your side
난 벌써 내 맘
반을 들킨 걸

기대해도 좋은 날이 올 거야
좋은 일만 잔뜩 다가올 거야
힘든 나를 지켜 바라봐 줄 한
사람, 너인 것 같은
기분 드는 걸
I wanna make you mine

분명 좋은 사람 만난
걸 거야 멋진 일만
잔뜩 챙겨줄 거야
사랑 하나로도
충분할 것 같은 걸,
Nothing’s better, better than I love

기대해도 좋을 사랑일 거야 좋은
일만 잔뜩 다가올 거야
힘든 나를 지켜 바라봐 줄 한
사람, 너인 것 같은
기분 드는 걸
I wanna make you mine

@faidaris..@hohurm..she's the one hardcore fan for LMH and LMH known her..pernah naek flight with LMH and dduk seat belakang LMH and so we can summarize that she's in top 10 LMH fans..VVIP fans. Heheeheheh. She's so lucky..heheeh.. 18.01.2014 konsert at seoul..she's attend too..wahhh..she's so rich..active join LMH event.. :x

Archived