[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

xiux said: Hi lovelies. I am so glad that I started reading this thread when there were less than 20 pages. If I found this thread later, I can't imagine all the backreading!!! Haha it would take a lot of time but would be so worth it. I remember when Ep 16 first came out and BLEW THE ROOF off this place :) We've really created a family here. Hope you guys will be patient and stick around as long as we have the energy to spazz :D

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

faidaris said: Jennifer Santos said:I have a confession to make, I always love LMH but I don't want to admit because handsome, cute,shy but  dorky  guy worries me so I tend to brush them off.I believe they are too hard to get.I think they are meant to be looked at only ,do not touch, to tell you the truth ,my kind of guy was never the candy type e.g Lee Bum Soo. hahaha    I watched almost all his drama but the only one I did not complete was The Faith..I think I am very conservative in a way.I like if the ladies  younger than their partner..so noona /dongseng never in my list of favorite drama.    I love all PSH partners and enjoyed watching all her interaction with other actors but I totally fall in LOVE with MinShin..like I use to mention, I will always continuing praying for them,to find love and to take courage.When I was a teenager, I use to read this paperback calls Mills and Boons.They always describe the man as tall ,dark and handsome..LMH fits the description right..crossing my fingers they will realised that they are meant for each other.I hope PSH will give him a chance to prove himself..be quick LMH before someone sweep her off her feet.No one can wait forever.

amidara said: xiux said: Hi lovelies. I am so glad that I started reading this thread when there were less than 20 pages. If I found this thread later, I can't imagine all the backreading!!! Haha it would take a lot of time but would be so worth it. I remember when Ep 16 first came out and BLEW THE ROOF off this place :) We've really created a family here. Hope you guys will be patient and stick around as long as we have the energy to spazz :D

Ah, that news about Changjo picking PSH as his ideal type is old news. Early 2012 news hahaha.
He changed his ideal type to Park Hasun not too long after that. Lol.And the angel thing, we (teen top fans) are called Angel. Just like LMH's fans are called Minoz and PSH's fans are called Starlight Angels.I'm a Teen Top fan and Changjo is my ultimate bias you see. He is 19 and he is my oppa. Lol okay sorry for being off topic.
That picture of LMH with that girl in the blue dress is pissing me off. Hahaha.LMH-ya, stay loyal to your PSH! I know you didn't feel the tingle like you did when you held PSH's hand, still..
I really can't wait for the release of the director's DVD. I'm just hoping they'll include A LOT of Minshin's BTS and NGs. Heck, I don't give a damn about KWB/KJW/CJH and others! I just need my Minshin moments :((

xiux said: Hi lovelies. I am so glad that I started reading this thread when there were less than 20 pages. If I found this thread later, I can't imagine all the backreading!!! Haha it would take a lot of time but would be so worth it. I remember when Ep 16 first came out and BLEW THE ROOF off this place :) We've really created a family here. Hope you guys will be patient and stick around as long as we have the energy to spazz :D

Anyway, I finally had the time to watch the vimeo links someone posted earlier (sorry I forgot who but THANK YOU for finding it) and I realized the translations from pg639 are not for that vid! The vid has since been deleted so I found a new link and translated it. It's super cute because like most of the guys that interview PSH, the dude is a SMITTEN FANBOY lol :D There's some stuff that must have been lost in translation because some of the q&a don't sync up, but for what it's worth, here goes...as usual, stuff in parentheses is my own thoughts.

http://www.56.com/u/ipad-MTA0NDAwNTAx.html

Park Shin Hye in "Star Around You"

Host: When we watch the show, we know you chose Kim Tan in the end. Outside of the show, if you had to choose, who would PSH pick?
PSH: This is a really hard question. The two characters are too charming each in their own way.

Host: I heard that when you and KT had to film a kiss scene, it was quite intense and gave you a shock. What was filming that like?
PSH: Um... it was more intense that expected, so that was the case. It wasn't because of bad intentions that shocked me! That wasn't it!

Host: This time, you and KWB have come to China, and LMH didn't come. Can you take advantage of the fact that LMH is not here to share some embarrassing secrets with our Chinese audience? :P
PSH: Embarrassing secrets? Little flaws? What are the ones I can say? (Sadly this question gets confused!) When KWB comes to the police station, because he's so happy to see Eun Sang, he sudden grabs her in a hug. Like Minho-oppa, all the guys are very tall. But I wasn't wearing heels, just sports shoes. So whenever I get hugged, my face gets hit, so whenever I am hugged fiercely by a male actor, my nose always get squashed. It hurts! (Her voice is real cute here!) Also in the police station scene, my face was hit especially hard and the noise was really loud. Because I was hit so hard my head went backwards. So after that, whenever we filmed, we would first discuss whether things would be ok.

xiux said: amidara said: xiux said: Hi lovelies. I am so glad that I started reading this thread when there were less than 20 pages. If I found this thread later, I can't imagine all the backreading!!! Haha it would take a lot of time but would be so worth it. I remember when Ep 16 first came out and BLEW THE ROOF off this place :) We've really created a family here. Hope you guys will be patient and stick around as long as we have the energy to spazz :D

Hi  again ladies .I tried to stay away but this thread is so addictive..since it holiday tomorrow so here I am doing night shift.hahaha.@ rikasnail you jealous? so am I ,green with envy, how I wish I am PSH or LMH manager or his entourage.I am going cuckoo.Its quiet now, this thread is going very slow so here I am filling the blank,giving it a push..where all of my friends, why are quietly lurking? Come out and play..missing all of you lovely ladies.

Guest sheila88

Hi girl how are u all? i'm so sad I barely have time to come here anymore but i'll try my best lol
just wanted to share this with you http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14148/20140112/park-shin-hye-writes-a-letter-to-park-hyung-shik-in-real-man.htm
Psh wrote a letter to Park hyung shik for his military show it started with "Dear Hyung Shik who became the vitamin to a tired noona." she's soo sweet <3 
ps: if this was posted before sorry, I don't have time to backread 

Guest micasan

Hi Everyone!
This is my first post BUT definitely NOT my first visit in this AWESOME thread. 
First and foremost, let me THANK each and every one of you who's posting, delurking, lurking and spying this thread. My life, as a MinShin shipper, has been incredibly great because of you.
I do not have much time for now due to some RL stuff so I will just share with you my first MinShin photo. Hopefully, I can share my POVs soon.
1527094_1386364294956288_7928634_n.jpg

chloe_addict said: @oha123:
True, when there's a supposed "breakup", you can't just also "break up" from your mutual friends too, especially those you knew before you met the girl. It's just when there's a tie like that, it's like having gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe that you can't quite seem to get rid off...

Archived