[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was so tired and bored of school,thought of checking this thread and what do I find?......the Closet kiss analysis and my mood is completely lighted up COMPLETLY :) don't know how you guys do it but you always find new things to talk about.

I can't watch the scene without blushing and I think I've almost reached a 100 guys,does that make me a pervert hahahaha :))

Guest lilyrose81

OMG @stucked . The poster just gave me an inspiration.

A movie of Romeo + Juliet couple-like but in action genre.

Like a son and a daughter of two largest gangster groups falling in love.

Like both their fathers are the head mafia (or whatever you call it) of each gangster group and are total enemies but their son and daughter are falling in love madly.

Omg omg how awesomazingly sexy would that be.

Any script-writer wants to use this idea? You're more than welcome to do so, you don't have to give me credits as long as the main leads are my two babies LMH and PSH.

Thank you. Lol.

Edit : OMG TO THINK ABOUT IT BACK IT'D BE REALLY AWESOME IF THEY ACT IN SUCH MOVIES TOGETHER I MEAN CAN YOU IMAGINE OMG.

LIKE I HATE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE MY FATHER HATES YOUR FATHER BUT DARN IT YOU'RE SO HOT I THINK I'M FALLING IN LOVE.

Okay maybe a fanfic would do for now. Anyone? i'm not good at writing lolol

lilyrose81 said: OMG @stucked . The poster just gave me an inspiration. A movie of Romeo + Juliet couple-like but in action genre. Like a son and a daughter of two largest gangster groups falling in love. Like both their fathers are the head mafia (or whatever you call it) of each gangster group and are total enemies but their son and daughter are falling in love madly. Omg omg how awesomazingly sexy would that be. Any script-writer wants to use this idea? You're more than welcome to do so, you don't have to give me credits as long as the main leads are my two babies LMH and PSH. Thank you. Lol. Edit : OMG TO THINK ABOUT IT BACK IT'D BE REALLY AWESOME IF THEY ACT IN SUCH MOVIES TOGETHER I MEAN CAN YOU IMAGINE OMG. LIKE I HATE YOU SO MUCH BECAUSE MY FATHER HATES YOUR FATHER BUT DARN IT YOU'RE SO HOT I THINK I'M FALLING IN LOVE. Okay maybe a fanfic would do for now. Anyone? i'm not good at writing lolol

Guest minshinaddicted

the more you know her, the more you love her..the more you see her, the more you adore her.. very multitasking & versatile.PSH saranghae <3

Archived