[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest rjuliet

world within where shk and hyun bin were in it also had a lot of kisses and hugs, in almost every episode, there were also brief bed scene too...their kisses and hugs there also seemed like real, like what minshin did...awesome chemistry...better than hyun bin in secret garden although I like secret garden story more..at that pres con hyun bin also held shk hand...a couple of months after the drama ended they announced their relationship officially..i really hoped minho amd shinhye doing this route rather than announce their relationship after getting caught up by dispatch..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaDadaista

Park Shin Hye Praises Her Brother’s Participation in B1A4’s New Song

With the new B1A4 album out, Park Shin Hye turned to her Twitter to compliment her older brother.

23683552.jpg

On January 13, Park Shin Hye tweeted, “It’s a song that my brother participated in with the guitar session and the song arrangement. The song is good ^_^ You improved your guitar-playing skills~~~” Park Shin Hye’s older brother, Park Shin Won, worked with B1A4 for the song Oh My God in B1A4’s second album Who Am I, which was released on January 13.

85523081.jpg

Oh My God was composed by Park Kang Il with lyrics written by Park Kang Il and Baro. 

Photo Credit: Park Shin Hye’s Twitter, WM EntertainmentSource: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/55782/parkshinhyes-older-brother-worked-for-b1a4

rjuliet said: world within where shk and hyun bin were in it also had a lot of kisses and hugs, in almost every episode, there were also brief bed scene too...their kisses and hugs there also seemed like real, like what minshin did...awesome chemistry...better than hyun bin in secret garden although I like secret garden story more..at that pres con hyun bin also held shk hand...a couple of months after the drama ended they announced their relationship officially..i really hoped minho amd shinhye doing this route rather than announce their relationship after getting caught up by dispatch..

Guest eka5566

rjuliet

said: world within where shk and hyun bin were in it also had a lot of kisses and hugs, in almost every episode, there were also brief bed scene too...their kisses and hugs there also seemed like real, like what minshin did...awesome chemistry...better than hyun bin in secret garden although I like secret garden story more..at that pres con hyun bin also held shk hand...a couple of months after the drama ended they announced their relationship officially..i really hoped minho amd shinhye doing this route rather than announce their relationship after getting caught up by dispatch..

Chingu, that's his stylist/coordi. Shin Hye's in red dress. Anyway, there's another picture of them taken that day LMH offering his jacket to Shin Hye since it's cold. It's a picture of him and Shin Hye both holding his jacket. It was posted in the earlier page of this thread. I find it so sweet of him.

Now its MiMi?? what happened to CiCi?? =))

i know u wont give up! :P 

no not the new bts pics, these r old ones i found on weibo, from dec5.

donno if they were discussed before, but i found it totally spaz worthy! 

particularly this one here (repost) 

iOYgjQanp6uR3.jpg>

i think she is holding on to him  :\"> ... n she is wearing his wind cheater!!!  :\">
8-> :\"> 8-> :\"> 8-> :\"> 8-> :\"> 8-> :\"> 

:x

ravairie said: Chingu, that's his stylist/coordi. Shin Hye's in red dress. Anyway, there's another picture of them taken that day LMH offering his jacket to Shin Hye since it's cold. It's a picture of him and Shin Hye both holding his jacket. It was posted in the earlier page of this thread. I find it so sweet of him.
:x

Guest minshin2046

Hi hi , it been while I have drop by some word here .. Since there is no news been out from media that both OTP is be dated or not .. I start to think maybe LMH had girlfriend already or he have some special already ..( Sorry for me being delusion mode ) coz I search around the bts picture n find many of his picture have of his personal hair stylets with him :-? N where LMH when or go she with him :-? I even c a picture of LMH doing push up in the beach n a girl sat on his back X_X u can try search it .. It in the picture bts in heir .. Sorry I don know how to post pic ... Coz I using ipad . :-?? Still hopping OTP have some good news for us minsin shipper but it seam hard ? N now LMH is busy than ever ... I think even sleep he don have time ... Hard for them to meets up too... :((

As much as i want Shinhye to attend Minho's concert for my own selfish reason, i dont think it's a smart move if she does. The concert is meant for his fan and not all his fan wants their oppa to be in a relationship. If something is going on between MinShin, Shinhye suddenly showing up will create more chaos and this will be bad for both MinShin. Fans need more time to digest their oppa is in love (my wish) by giving subtle hints here and there.

On the other hand, Shinhye is also planning to hv her FM in Korea. Maybe she can invite her Oppa? Although i doubt it since he's really busy

minshin2046 said: Hi hi , it been while I have drop by some word here .. Since there is no news been out from media that both OTP is be dated or not .. I start to think maybe LMH had girlfriend already or he have some special already ..( Sorry for me being delusion mode ) coz I search around the bts picture n find many of his picture have of his personal hair stylets with him :-? N where LMH when or go she with him :-? I even c a picture of LMH doing push up in the beach n a girl sat on his back X_X u can try search it .. It in the picture bts in heir .. Sorry I don know how to post pic ... Coz I using ipad . :-?? Still hopping OTP have some good news for us minsin shipper but it seam hard ? N now LMH is busy than ever ... I think even sleep he don have time ... Hard for them to meets up too... :((

Guest gingerpeach

Honestly you can tell from LMH's actions during their bts, the sbs drama awards, even during interviews, he's totally single right now. Like totally lol. So let's not even think on it for a second. We don't want another chain reaction. xD

Archived