[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xiux said: Oh and PLEASE forgive me when I randomly insert my own thoughts into the translations. I'm mostly laughing at how cute our LMH and PSH are and can't help but say it. MinShin Fighting!! :x MUCH LOVE to all the kissing experts who could go on for days. LOL you make everybody's day here...

PSH' Gwiyomi >>> v. beautiful (the best gwiyomi i have ever seen) :x and (Yong hwa >> don't do gwiyomi again hhhhhhhhhhh i was close from falling of my chair hhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

LMH's Gwiymoi >>> Laugh Out Loud hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (learn this also from PSH hhhhhhhhhhhhh)

shshs said: PSH' Gwiyomi >>> v. beautiful (the best gwiyomi i have ever seen) :x and (Yong hwa >> don't do gwiyomi again hhhhhhhhhhh i was close from falling of my chair hhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

LMH's Gwiymoi >>> Laugh Out Loud hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (learn this also from PSH hhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Guest ziooom92

faidaris

said:

loveisintheair

said: Hi all.. This is my first time ever to post a comment in soompi. I've been lurking to this thread almost every time in everyday but never leave any comment... Untill i saw @faidaris question about if there is another great kissing scene like our minshin couple in the kdramas.. And my answer is YES there is.. They are yooina n jhw "queen inhyun's man" if you haven't watched it, then you should!!! They're my first couple to ship in the kdrama world.. N lucky me that they are in a relathionship right now (you can see their story in inhyun's couple here in soompi, in case you didn't know the story) As for our lmh n psh, i really lovee them both together and want them to end up just like my other lovely couple yooina n jhw..

Guest loveisintheair

faidaris said: AWESOME! Thank you for sharing, dear! I will look that couple up when I have free time to compare with uri OTP's case :) Thank you so much for this!
And also thank you for finally delurking! Welcome onboard! >:D<

Guest almontel

hohurm said: Out of boredom i counted: 11 hugs-back and front 5 kisses on the lips(yes, including THE kiss) 2 pecks on the cheek 1 forehead kiss 3 almost kiss (including donut kiss) Did i miss anything? Any other k-dramas with equal or more skinship like MinShin in Heirs?

Archived