[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest chloe_addict

@YunitaS
I also believe that LMH has kissed like this before with his real life ex-gf while obviously PSH has not. That's why in my previous post, I jokingly said that LMH was "robbing" her of her innocence. But what's different about this kiss is the environment: the cramped room between 2 people, bodies pressing against each other, the prolonged kiss, PSH's hand grabbing his shirt, one person who is too "innocent" while the other is showing her the way...Heck, the experience is going to be better in real life. How many times have we've seen that swoon-worthy romantic kiss in the pouring rain like in The Notebook? Yeah...try that in real life...not too romantic is it? So that's why it's confusing for actors to separate their characters from real life. I can understand why after filming, actors will try to do things to separate themselves from their characters. Otherwise, if they don't and they start dating each other, it won't last too long after the honeymoon period is over a la PMY. So I'm fine with LMH + PSH if they aren't dating right now, but they had this sizzling chemistry on screen. And if they didn't feel it then, us viewers certainly saw it. 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMO.

Annyeoung to those still awake, or just woken up or..? HAHAHA! :D

I guess we're back to our favorite topic.. the Closet Kiss. *smooch* *smooch* :-* :-* :-*
Heee. >:)

@xiux thaaaanks chinguuuu! and no pressure with the translations, um.. sorry for making you do it all the time.. hee.. just give us what you can and when.. :D luuuuuurve yah~ *hugs*

Oh. I also think they aren't a couple. YET. :)
They're on the Push and Pull stage. :))

Shin Hye may have been the most obvious of the two, I mean, baby girl's tweets, demeanors and being all womanly recently are tell-tale signs that someone is making her bloom like that.. Totally typical girl in luuuurve. Who could that be though? Hee.~
Min Ho, on the other hand, is like most boys. I can see he's attracted to her.  But that SBS Award sealed it for me.

So I'm really excited what'll happen between these two. :D

Wow. It's 3AM here and am rambling about my addiction. Hohoho! ;)

i've been a silent reader for quite some time now..Visiting this forum is my new routine. :-*
and i must say reading this forum is very entertaining LOL. U guys are hilarious :))
and i was soooo glad that i found this thread. i super love them both!
i even save all their clips in my phone so that i can watch it regularly. My day wont be complete without watching the two of them. 8->  People that are close to me are worried to death if im going to turn crazy. Crazy with them both kakaka =))

and yes, this is my first time ever shipping a couple! i really really see something between them. Their chemistry is the bomb! and i can't stop smiling after the SBS awards. and that is the first time i watch korean awards as well. I even watch it live and don't bother to do count down for new year and watch fireworks hahahah. Instead i locked myself in the room and was smiling like crazy when it comes to them. Even though at first i was panicking when PSH wasn't there hahah. ah things i'm willing to do for them.  and that's why, i even pre order the director's DVD. This is my first time ever too! i don't even bother to do this before. Even though it is expensive but its okay! cut the grass n eat it for one month is what i will sacrifice for them both =))

Well at first i decided to watch the Heirs because of LMH. Fell in love with him when i started to watch Personal Taste. and i fell in love with him even more after i watch The Heirs huhuhu. :x
He's getting more and more handsome especially with the new hair. Suits him a lot! and what i like most about him is, he seems very down to earth. and i really like when he's laughing. So adorable. 8->

and i even fell in love PSH ! it is so hard to not to like her. and when i discover that she's the one who sing "story", i was very impressed. and when i discovered that she can dance as well, ah girl crush! So talented! and i start searching everything about her and damn..she's very famous among the guys. LMH u better grab her fast! Like in running man episode 166, when Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin and Choi Jin Hyuk enter, u can hear all the guys keep on shouting her name. They're so happy to see her  ;)) and when she dance for them, all the guys turns crazy hahaha.

and what i like most about her is, she has a really good heart. and i was so glad that when i read LMH's ideal type recently one of it is caring, it is definitely referring to PSH. Just look at this video.. so proud of my baby Shin Hye. When she starts to cry, i'm actually starting to cry with her too. Someone like PSH, its impossible to not to fall in love with her. I really hope the two of them will end up together.. 
8->

stucked said: OMO.

Annyeoung to those still awake, or just woken up or..? HAHAHA! :D

I guess we're back to our favorite topic.. the Closet Kiss. *smooch* *smooch* :-* :-* :-*
Heee. >:)

Oh. I also think they aren't a couple. YET. :)
They're on the Push and Pull stage. :))

Shin Hye may have been the most obvious of the two, I mean, baby girl's tweets, demeanors and being all womanly recently are tell-tale signs that someone is making her bloom like that.. Totally typical girl in luuuurve. Who could that be though? Hee.~
Min Ho, on the other hand, is like most boys. I can see he's attracted to her.  But that SBS Award sealed it for me.

So I'm really excited what'll happen between these two. :D

Wow. It's 3AM here and am rambling about my addiction. Hohoho! ;)

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Since reality bites and holidays are long gone, I have to catch up on some school work.  :(( You know, professors to please, deadlines to beat. Unfortunately, I can't update the fanfic today or tomorrow. :( But I might be able to update on Tuesday. Wednesday at the latest! I'm sorry. :( 

Don't worry dear,update whenever you can,we understand and we will wait :))

Good luck with your studies ;))

:D;)

tumblr_mwe8zgrxmP1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

@faidaris *sigh* just got back from the airport, playing chaffeur to my parents.. hohoho! :)) AND, yes! I want them to continue to flirt. :)) ;))

Push and pull is good. I want them to really get to know each other, bicker.. anticipation.. bicker again.. flirt with each other.. lots of talking.. maybe some handholding.. then BAM! I want them straight to Holy Matrimony. Amen. (-_-)

@nissa22
Awwwww your introductory post in this thread was daebak, sister! It's neatly and nicely written --- you summed up everything to perfection! I already like you now :) :) :)
Welcome aboard! >:D< Do stick around and join the fun!
By the way, it is impossible not to fall in love with uri Park Shin-hye, right? I also think I have a girl crush on her! These days I am Google-ing and YouTube-ing a lot of Park Shin-hye! I hope I am still me! LOL! 

stucked said:@faidaris *sigh* just got back from the airport, playing chaffeur to my parents.. hohoho! :)) AND, yes! I want them to continue to flirt. :)) ;))

Push and pull is good. I want them to really get to know each other, bicker.. anticipation.. bicker again.. flirt with each other.. lots of talking.. maybe some handholding.. then BAM! I want them straight to Holy Matrimony. Amen. (-_-)

Oh and PLEASE forgive me when I randomly insert my own thoughts into the translations. I'm mostly laughing at how cute our LMH and PSH are and can't help but say it. MinShin Fighting!! :x

MUCH LOVE to all the kissing experts who could go on for days. LOL you make everybody's day here...

@xiux - Thank you for your translations...we appreciate it very much.

hello MS Shippers!! finally caught up... yehey!!

I find that if I dedicate one hour daily with no interruptions, then catching up is doable. that's based on an average of 10 new pages per day.

nway, to all the delurkers and newbies - welcome to our MinShin family. >:D<

Guest lovelyowl

faidaris said: Jennifer Santos said:@ faidaris..hahaha kissing expert..cute still re watching The Heirs??? the next thing I know you will be able to say all the dialogue PSH and LMH saying in each hugging and kissing scene...I am still on board of this ship....Welcome to our new MinShin shipper...happy posting .Good night ,love ....

mi7chimes said: and omooooooooo
what is this ???? :-OI assume this is the KimTan birthday party shoot BTS Maybe she is changing her shoes to stilettos in the first pic... (and holding on to LMH meanwhile 8->)
(PS : weibo confuses me to death  lots of pics.. n i cant find even the date LOL)
edit  it was posted on 5/12/13
well this was the post that went with it.... 
@/ChanYeolSuzy: 有一张#朴信惠 #身材的照片很瘦脸巨小还有给你们看张#李敏镐 #翻上去的半脸照其他的就去守更新吧
@xiux or @wowyifan or @kjkfan7  help translate LOL

minshinaddicted said: repost from PSH thread...
OMG ...the actor who play Myung soo (Park Hyung Sik) called Park shin hye cuuuute, and there was Kim soo Roo (actor from Gentleman's Dignity, 
he visited The Heirs actors and crews to give support), he called himself oppa to Shin Hye, but Shin Hye called him sun baenim hehehehe, and Ryu soo Young (actor from My Princess)...not sure if it is new video or not ...

Guest eka5566

Gema said:

Out of boredom i counted: 11 hugs-back and front 5 kisses on the lips(yes, including THE kiss) 2 pecks on the cheek 1 forehead kiss 3 almost kiss (including donut kiss) Did i miss anything? Any other k-dramas with equal or moe skinship like MinShin in Heirs?

Hi ladies and gents! just wanna share this song, just bump into it while checking for new MVs fr youtube, i think it's suitable for uri OTP :x
here's the link, i dont know how to post a video

Jason Chen - Just For A Moment Lyrics

Artist: Jason Chen

Just for a moment, can we escape
Just for a moment, we'll find a common place
Girl it aint easy, to stay away from you baby

I just gotta say girl, but
Just for a moment, this is our song
This is a moment, where you and I belong
Girl I've been waiting, I know you're waiting
No need to say it, so close your eyes girl
Just for a moment

Another state, another city got me tired out
Flashing lights of cameras flickerin as people shout
It's not enough to hear my baby's voice on the phone
Cause the only fan I care about is back home alone
They tellin me that I got plenty o' time for a relationship
Told me to wait on it (no no)
Cause ever since the day you came in my life
You were my favorite, dont know what to make of it (whoa whoa)
Lookin through photos of us in my hotel room
After a couple shows you know I'll be back soon
So many sleepless nights, (who's having insomnia again?)
Tossing, turning alone ain't right
Girl you know I'm impatiently yearnin that

Just for a moment

Travelin around the world without you
Has got me thinkin about the day I found you
I'd climb the highest mountaintops to sing your name
Swim to the ocean floor, just so I can see your face
If they only knew what I'm willin to give to kiss my baby's lips (pervy mode: thinking of closet kiss)
Girl I aint fakin it (no no)
And everytime they add more time on the road
Girl I be hatin it
I'm just not sayin it (whoa whoa)
I almost left this life but you wouldnt let me
Cause you knew that music's something that made me happy
So girl this one's for you
Every word that I sing is true
I'll be there beside you before you know it babe

Just for a moment

stucked said:
@faidaris *sigh* just got back from the airport, playing chaffeur to my parents.. hohoho! :)) AND, yes! I want them to continue to flirt. :)) ;))

Archived