[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshinaddicted

repost from PSH thread...
OMG ...the actor who play Myung soo (Park Hyung Sik) called Park shin hye cuuuute, and there was Kim soo Roo (actor from Gentleman's Dignity, 
he visited The Heirs actors and crews to give support), he called himself oppa to Shin Hye, but Shin Hye called him sun baenim hehehehe, and Ryu soo Young (actor from My Princess)...not sure if it is new video or not ...

Source : http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkshinhye&no=199760&page=1

mi7chimes said:
And lastly about us intruding into their privacy... It is true we shud draw a line, but again from my HyunMin experience, I can guarantee you that when they give out hints they are giving it out to those who believe, and by that somewhere there down the lane they are looking out for support, and I tell you it means a lot to them... To have people who like them for what they are and respect their choices... So I think that we should continue supporting them, and if and when they do decide to let go (god forbid) we should too, not of them, but the dreams we drew for them.. Coz it's their life. :\">

faidaris said: mi7chimes said:
And lastly about us intruding into their privacy... It is true we shud draw a line, but again from my HyunMin experience, I can guarantee you that when they give out hints they are giving it out to those who believe, and by that somewhere there down the lane they are looking out for support, and I tell you it means a lot to them... To have people who like them for what they are and respect their choices... So I think that we should continue supporting them, and if and when they do decide to let go (god forbid) we should too, not of them, but the dreams we drew for them.. Coz it's their life. :\">

Guest crazybees4

"Cannot Take My Eyes Off You" Theory  :D

Hi ! Hi! Again my dear Chingu. :x Now, it is hard for me not to visit this thread and greet your guys.  It becomes my routine. 

I think I acted like I was 17 again. :P By the way, more theory to share……

I knew about how lovely PSH is from many sources, but no chance to witness them myself.  However, I have to admit I really love her look and her expression.  For me, she is very adorable, charming and sensitive.  I remember myself watching her video with the kids in Gana and was moved by her feeling toward the kids.  My tears poured like rain when I saw the way she looked at the kids and the way she hugged them.  She is such a caring person.  Too bad, my English is not good enough to express how I really feel whenever I look at her.

That’s why she is so good in the emotional scene esp. when she has to express a caring toward someone.  You could see how LMH was moved easily in that kind of scene.  I watched him with other co-stars in emotional scenes.  Their acting was excellent, but truly I was not deeply moved like when I saw KT and ES.  You remembered the scene he came to see her after he disclosed his secret with Rachel and her mom.  The way they exchanged look is amazing.  It is like their emotion were merging automatically.  PSH looks radiant when she shows her caring.  She also looks so sweet when she tries to smile cheerfully, but deep inside she is crying.  She is so good in expressing a mix emotion.  The scene that KT opened the door and looked surprise to see her standing there with a very sweet smile is one of the best scenes for me. She looks SO beautiful, sweet and much more.  That’s why I asked myself, I, a woman this age, was attracted by her, how about LMH.  I bet he was melt every time she looked at his eyes and gave that smile to him. 

Her beautiful hair is another thing that I really like.  When it is untied, it is full of luster, gently swaying when she moves.  I think a director realized how her beauty is shining naturally when she unties her hair.  That’s why there were many scenes showing how KT was attracted by her beautiful hair.  I think the first scene is when he saw her looking at the beach in the morning at his house in LA.  Her hair was swaying softly in the wind.  I, then, do hope that LMH would feel something too when he had to untie her hair, played with it, touch and inhale its scent. 

That’s why it is hard to believe that LMH won’t fall under her spell like KT. 

Good nite and have a sweet dream!  My lovely Chingu!  Love you all >:D

galapagostort said: rikasnail said: Park Shin Hye Interview , can someone translate it please?? here I watch she talked about LMH's kiss, KWB' hugs, and others about Heirs. chinese and korean I need you @xiux @wowyifan and @kjkfan7 help us please~~~ :D
明星在身邊 #朴信惠 專訪Part1【cr:PPTV】
vimeo.com/83945849 

明星在身邊 #朴信惠 專訪Part2【cr:PPTV】
http://vimeo.com/83945850 

rikasnail

said:

galapagostort

said:

rikasnail

said: Park Shin Hye Interview , can someone translate it please?? here I watch she talked about LMH's kiss, KWB' hugs, and others about Heirs. chinese and korean I need you @xiux @wowyifan and @kjkfan7 help us please~~~

:D
明星在身邊 #朴信惠 專訪Part1【cr:PPTV】
vimeo.com/83945849 

明星在身邊 #朴信惠 專訪Part2【cr:PPTV】
http://vimeo.com/83945850 

@crazybees4
I love, love, LOVE your writing! Love it, sister. SUPER love it! I can feel your sincerity from it. Please write and share here more? :)
I love that you touched about uri Park Shin-hye's beautiful, super shiny hair. I think that's one of her charms, one of the many beautiful things about her. I even at one point tried to compare, is it because she's an actress in a drama that she has to have that kinda beautiful, shiny hair? But when I compared her hair and the rest of the casts' hair... I guess it's only natural that she really has that gorgeous hair. It's thick and flowy and shiny and certainly one of the things I think uri Lee Min-ho enjoyed playing with during their act together! LOL! 
Have you watched Running Man Episode 120, 121 and 166, sister? If you have not, I HIGHLY recommend you to watch it! She was amazing, AMAZING, crazily ah-mazing there! I was laughing so hard seeing her being so cute, adorable, super competitive (but not annoying at all) and she did show her dancing skills in Episode 166 - The Heirs episode you may say. Ahhhh typing this makes me wanna re-watch her again in there! LOL! Even Kim Jong Kook called her "uri precious dongsaeng"! OMG she's seriously so cute in there, I bet any lucky man who marries her will never feel bored watching and being with her for the rest of his life! Lee Min-ho ssi, are you reading this? LOL!
Have a good sleep, sister :)

• · Besides that special adding an award to your resume, what kind of meaning does that project hold to you?

When You’ve Fallen For Me finished, it was really difficult. I was recovering from a traffic accident. The injuries on my body recovered, but the pain inside lasted longer. The drama was cut an episode due to me getting injured. The staff’s effort and sacrifice seemed like it was in vain, so it hurt me and the burden of whether I could do this again rose. It was difficult physically and mentally, and because of that I could grab the things in front of me correctly. I held an overseas fan meeting in that state and it was hard showing myself like that while meeting people again. While I was recharging after that, I received an offer for Don’t Worry, I’m A Ghost and at first I thought it was just some role of a ghost that came to me all of a sudden. However, as I continued to read, I became assimilated with the character Yeon Hwa. I gained comfort through Yeon Hwa while filming the drama. Yeon Hwa’s words were just like the words I said to myself, so my mind became organized. It became a chance to self examine myself and to self reflect.

• · Is your body okay now? Are there any after effects of the car accident?

I’m fine, but when it rains, it really hurts. (Laughs) I originally couldn’t get up on the days that it rained, but after the accident, my body become heavy and uncomfortable and starts hurting two days before it rains. I feel sad that my body feels things like that at my age. When I say “Is it going to rain tomorrow? My body aches,” kids around me ask me what am I saying. Even when I stand for a little bit, my legs swell up. I’ll have to carry the after effects of the car accident for the rest of my life.
    it is fate or coincident? Shin hye had a car accident before that interview, and LMH also had car accident back in 2006....

imels said:

• · Is your body okay now? Are there any after effects of the car accident?

I’m fine, but when it rains, it really hurts. (Laughs) I originally couldn’t get up on the days that it rained, but after the accident, my body become heavy and uncomfortable and starts hurting two days before it rains. I feel sad that my body feels things like that at my age. When I say “Is it going to rain tomorrow? My body aches,” kids around me ask me what am I saying. Even when I stand for a little bit, my legs swell up. I’ll have to carry the after effects of the car accident for the rest of my life.
    it is fate or coincident? Shin hye had a car accident before that interview, and LMH also had car accident back in 2006....

Archived