[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stucked said: S-stucky??? (0.0) That sounds like snotty, ducky, mucky.. ewwwwy! WHO THE HELL IS STUCKY????

RESssssssss! That's cause Min Ho and Ji Won are totally the ones dating. (-_-)

MEH.

*smack* *smack*

Ressssss! That topic is like opening a can of worms here!!! A big can of jealous and rabid worms. HAHAHA! :))

Guest thunderempress

faidaris said: comelcoke said: @faidaris please post the kiss forehead scene here so i can open it and do extra research on that..hhaahahah drooling already… why why ottoke… cant help anymore. huhuhuhu :((

lolipop86gorgeous said: Hahahah..can someone send message to shinhye..not only searching and reading at DC..she need to delurking here..minshin threads...because she should know how much we love her and her boyfriend.a.k.a future husband..ehheheeheh.. :x :\">

Guest thunderempress

Waahhh... I really want to see PSH and LMH guest star in Running Man. I bet that they'll be cute there.... Too bad LMH doesn't appear in variety shows. :(

Stucky?

Really guys?

I'm stucked (punning me) with STUCKY? (-_-)

Do I change it to stucky so you can all tagged me with it?

Meanies!!!! :(( :(( :((

Wait. You can see the pictures now?

Night pervy Res! :-*

By the way @myhepyending, do you know you're becoming more and more like @giselle_tw each day? Minus the pervy side of course. HAHAHA! I am loving the posts. FUN! Daebakness. Is this a word now? Daebakness? Pwahahaha!

@thunderempress infected by the perv virus? Then stay away from the liiiight.. Pft. HAHAHA! :))

Guest comelcoke

@faidaris i luv u mmmuaahhhh thanks chingu. ok its already 11.45 here. need to sleep now. thanks. see all of you tomorrow. hugs hugs... :-SS >:D< >:D<

About the kissing screen I watch hd cannel that alreday recorded I found out 2 thing that is PSH face very blushing before the kissing screen start. :-? So I wonder to she really don know LMH will kiss her. Second I notice that maybe LMH did use French kiss coz when he change his hand position to held PSH head , u can c they mouth really open bigger n more deeper dept. :x when LMH stop n u can c PSH tongue a bit out ... X_X I don know she like finally can breath or something else (I think she let a bit of her tongue out) ... N then LMH kiss again for a last bite of her lips . =))

Sorry chingu..I quote your post..hehehe..agree with you..yes..as our shipper said earlier..maybe our boy use French Kiss..and I just found something in slow motion closet kiss scene..in 00:45-00:47..the scene is blurring??? Is director blurr the movement??? Something that we shouldnt see???.Hahahhaha...thats my view..what do you think..heehehhe..miane..I'm not pervert ok..just analysis... >:) X_X

Guest myhepyending

stucked said: Stucky?

Really guys?

By the way @myhepyending, do you know you're becoming more and more like @giselle_tw each day? Minus the pervy side of course. HAHAHA! I am loving the posts. FUN! Daebakness. Is this a word now? Daebakness? Pwahahaha!

stucked said: Stucky?

Really guys?

@thunderempress infected by the perv virus? Then stay away from the liiiight.. Pft. HAHAHA! :))

Archived