[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Are these two trying to give us a heart attack?What's up with all these matching outfits huh?

They haven't said anything concrete yet but here I am losing my mind.I don't wanna end up in a mental institution you two so just GET MARRIED already!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaDadaista

chloe_addict

said: LMH's scarf is not the same as the wrap up party although the colors are the same. At the wrap up party, it was a checkered scarf vs a plaid scarf at the airport. I wonder...what is LMH's favorite color? He mentioned at the SBS awards that he likes wearing blue because his fans think he looks best in blue. So why is he wearing red? Because of PSH?

:D

chloe_addict

said: LMH's scarf is not the same as the wrap up party although the colors are the same. At the wrap up party, it was a checkered scarf vs a plaid scarf at the airport. I wonder...what is LMH's favorite color? He mentioned at the SBS awards that he likes wearing blue because his fans think he looks best in blue. So why is he wearing red? Because of PSH?

lolipop86gorgeous said: @chloe_addict..@diena11...I feel weird too..after the kissing scene...he bites his lip and looked at shinhye before hugs her..its that follow on script too??? I dont think someone bites his/her lip after kiss if they just acting.. maybe both have lost control and back to reality..shinhye look like blank..and I saw after shinhye hug his wrist..he hugs shinhye tightly...I think maybe he feeling something on that time... :-?

Guest chloe_addict

diena11 said: chloe_addict about closset kiss..just curious why after kissing why he bites his lip and still looked at her face before hug her..like both of them thinking "what happen or what should we do"somehing like that.I think both of them also confuse and they didn't talk about that..

Guest chloe_addict

La Dadaista said:

chloe_addict

Guest chloe_addict

faidaris said: And if you ladies notice, even after the rooftop kissing scene (or rather pecking on lips scene) he also did bite his lower lip, again! Hmmmmm :-?

Guest branwen

So, LMH doesn't wear a lot of everyday (not sponsored) red or red-patterned clothes??  ;;) If that's so, that's pretty interesting. I hope a Minoz can clarify this. Since I'm a PSH fan, I know she wears a lot of red.

Guest princessshinhye

good afternoon Chingus.... if i may ask is there already an ENG SUBS of Park Shin Hye's Hanbam Interview??? really would like to watch it with eng sub, tnx in advance :)

Guest chloe_addict

I would think LMH sponsored items would be blue if his fans like to see him in blue. But if you look at his airport fashion style, it's always lots of gray, black, white which are just neutral colors. I've never really seen him wear that much color, let alone red.

Our Shin Hye will have a Holika holika fan sign event today while Min Ho is in China for a Semir event.

@Wintercherub: [s.A.L.T] Today is the day for the Busan Fansign of cute Park Shin Hye. Everyone who is coming in this cold weather, please wear warmly!^^

..uri LMH is getting handsome by the day..i mean look at him..even though he is a bit skinny, but he's always handsome in my eyes :x..the more i look at him the more really handsome he is :x..i always love his airport's outpits. he's really handsome in those outpits..no make up, no pink lipstick..so natural so manly :\">..biyane JW ah..i'm cheated on you..cant help..i'm drooling towards LMH

huihuitang said:

I noticed Shin Hye's hand too in the closet kiss. When Min Ho sucked her lips in the end, you can see her hand moved and hold him back. Probably they didn't want to go too far by this scene. LOL. Definitely, Shin Hye was blank after that. She didn't lie when you looked at her eyes. Min Ho too. Love is in the air.

Archived