[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest minshin2046

Sorry can someone explain : "Personally, my love style is the opposite of that of Kim Tan. I am in the girl's vicinity for a long time. Only after long time of just being around her and having a kind of certainty, I change into Kim Tan," what mean. Vicinity ? Thanks chingu ?..

said:<> stucked said:
현재 ㅇㅁㅎ 외에도 배우 박신혜나 ㅈㄱㅅ, ㅇㅈㄱ 등이 팬미팅에서 갈고 닦은 노래와 춤을 보여주 며 해외 팬들에게 사랑받고 있는 스타들이다. 톱스타의 위치에 있는 이들에게도 춤과 노래는 경쟁력 확보를 위한 중요한 분야가 돼버렸기 때문이다

OMO. What is this? HELP? ANYONE?
HAHAHAHA!!!!! :D
@kjkfan7

Who looks better with her? HAHAHA! :))
I kid! Hee.

Wait...is the article really new? Sounded like an old one we posted here before.

Because if it's new...Shinhye didnt answer she has a boyfriend/not but said she's lonely. But Minho said outright he doesn't have a gf.. The answers didnt syncronise

minshin2046 said: Sorry can someone explain : "Personally, my love style is the opposite of that of Kim Tan. I am in the girl's vicinity for a long time. Only after long time of just being around her and having a kind of certainty, I change into Kim Tan," what mean. Vicinity ? Thanks chingu ?..

kjkfan7

said:

credit: inheritors tumbler

Sorry for reposting the gif but I just wanted to clarify about the nose statement. PSH said:  "Just by looking at the nose, Min Ho oppa?"  She didn't say "

STRONG

" nose at all.  Sorry but it's been bothering me and I don't want people to have wrong translation of what she actually said. 

Excerpts from Minho's interview:

,.. In addition, I need another two to three months after the filming ends and the drama airs to get out of my role in the drama. ...

So the real deal as to whether he really likes her as Kim Tan or Minho has not ended yet? This makes me think that what happened during the awards was him being Kim Tan and not Minho.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14042/20140109/reason-why-lee-min-ho-didnt-make-a-lot-of-dramas.htm

good morning all minshin shippers..thank God..i really feel feel better right now..after the dress's topic..i was so sensitive back then, cuz i realized i too love PHS' innocent and natural images..come to think again..i still love her no matter what, and still support her careers, and loving minshin couple even more :x i just read an article..it's about her visit to hongkong in miu miu's event, but i didnt want to talk about the dress again..even though now i realized.she's really stunning and gorgeous with that dress....she wants to work with jackie chan..i know everyone loves jackie chan..but i read recently..someone -you- know who-really admire and love jackie chan :x

Guest branwen

hohurm said: Wait...is the article really new? Sounded like an old one we posted here before. Because if it's new...Shinhye didnt answer she has a boyfriend/not but said she's lonely. But Minho said outright he doesn't have a gf.. The answers didnt syncronise

Guest branwen

Delusional mode ON

Can I just say that LMH is the one that matches PSH's attire? PSH came early at The Heirs wrap up party and LMH came late with that scarf. PSH arrived in Korea yesterday with the same? red and black checkered long-sleeved polo shirt, and LMH appeared at the airport today with a red and black scarf, almost the same scarf from the wrap up party too.

Their departure and arrival could be the same day depending on the timezone. :)>-

Guest Fannie J

Seriously, I can't imagine they both wear the same outfit like the one they wear in The Heirs wrap up party ;;) :x After Heirs, everytime they wear i noticed they matching a lot of stuff ;)) Owwwww, MinShin is fate :)

branwen said: Delusional mode ON

Can I just say that LMH is the one that matches PSH's attire? PSH came early at The Heirs wrap up party and LMH came late with that scarf. PSH arrived in Korea yesterday with the same? red and black checkered long-sleeved polo shirt, and LMH appeared at the airport today with a red and black scarf, almost the same scarf from the wrap up party too.

Their departure and arrival could be the same day depending on the timezone. :)>-

@ IsabelinaD

Love your post:)

Now, I have to go and get myself some red-checkered shirt AND scarf :)

@pluie

I watched your awesome London-Seoul video again---ok, now I am super convinced about our ship sailing, not that I wasn't...but it did seem like the Sunbaenims in the background were also elated and shipping MinShin.

Archived