[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Okay guys, come here..you too @Kyong-HwaS and @lilyrose81 and all those who felt weird and bad and felt crying.. come here.. group hug.. *hugs* * hugs* *hugs* :)

@giselle_tw Define dreamy? Is it being all hypnotized by her lips before swooping in for the kill? Then.. BAM!!! Haha! And they did that for 3 hours. Lucky them. (-_-)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@giselle_tw he was really excited to kiss her.. Haha the staff said they were very nervous and shy when filming the first kiss, it's out of their character since they always playful with each other in the set.

I think from the start they are already attracted with each other... Haha

Guest lilyrose81

@pluie when people see and say only the bad things, it shows that we're somewhat affected by negativity. That's what i mean. As most of us here were affected by negativity previously that we started saying bad things about each other and all that. It's a sad thing and I don't want it to happen in the thread again, as I really love the positivity that was one of the things that brought me here.

Hey... still rolling eh... i love the pace! of this thread as well as of MinShin love... *cough* love is the mooooment *cough*
@pluie pluiekiss?? i always wanted to thank you for the HyunMin vids.. thku so much.. n now for the MinShin ones.. really :*

True, intended or not, ppl already formed their opinions on her with the dress. And that is the weight Shinhye has to endure for now. I hope this controversy (to me it's not but apparently yes to the korean ppl) will not overshadow her recent award winnings and is just temporary.

On the bright side, maybe her OPPA will comfort her since she's upset with the news?

@stucked why blaming me  B-) you the one who ask, I'm simply answering your question. :DI'm still a bit gloomy over bad reaction to PSH last night. That's why I just post pics whole day.Thank God everyone decide to move on ... I looveee my girl hearing people saying bad things about her make me almost leave this thread.  

mi7chimes said: Hey... still rolling eh... i love the pace! of this thread as well as of MinShin love... *cough* love is the mooooment *cough*
@pluie pluiekiss?? i always wanted to thank you for the HyunMin vids.. thku so much.. n now for the MinShin ones.. really :*

[Rough Trans] Year of Horse 90’s actress 2014 Tarot – Park Shin Hye

Cast of historical movie Park Shin Hye has plans to stun everyone with glamorous fashion. There will be changes & revolution in many areas, has a very strong will and faith to realize her own ideas, devoting her 100% time into it. Suggest that (she) should clear all emotional feelings and completely ruled according to her own ideas for thorough studies/analysis to determine her own led to action.

Original Post: http://www.news2day.co.kr/m/page/detail.html?no=41704

Chinese translation cr.: tripleEdoubleLU

Hmm, this is Shin Hye's tarot reading, hmm "she should clear emotional feelings" meaning be honest with her feelings to someone? =)) Like to move forward with her feelings? :))

ravairie said: Guys, for those who are interested to buy the Heirs DVD Director's Cut, it's now available on YESASIA for Pre-Order

The Heirs (DVD) (10-Disc) (Director's Cut) (First Press Limited Edition) (English Subtitled) (SBS TV Drama) (Korea Version) + Gift

Lee Min Ho (Actor) | Park Shin Hye (Actor) Kim Woo Bin (Actor) | Kang Min Hyuk (CNBLUE) (Actor)Our Price:US$169.99 

Expected release date: February 20, 2014. Preorder Now!---I know so expensive ;)) but it's okay since I love MinShin I will buy it, and my mom will tell me again you are wasting your money with all your korean/kpop stuffs.. haha =))

Guest sweetyeka

One reason why I love this thread is because all of you chingus. After storms - such as FBB, PSH dress, etc etc, after pro-con, we always re-united to be one as MinShin Shipper who bring the flagship as a realistic and positive shipper.

I can say, I'm one of the shipper who is staying all day long in this thread everyday ( except while sleeping offcourse :D ) , and @stucked, I can feel the thread is having a different soul with you around us. You and also @pluie , for me , are the goal keeper in this thread for keeping this forum still alive positively and keep supporting us to sail our ship.

Keep Fighting for MinShin :)

Archived