[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jonangee

I know right, she's invited to that BIG event with famous celebrities.. that's a big deal. I'm happy for her. 

And in PAPERS too?! Only the two of them side by side in that page with the same cut of dress?? I bet when miu miu decided to give their dresses beauty and elgance and the level of popularity maybe taken into consideration i presume? Theres always what we call "obra maestra (master piece) " in any collction right? Correct me if am over praising our girl. Just cant help feeling proud, (wish i had a daughter) hehehe

hi MinShins...i've compiled some of Shinhye's answers on dating rumors with her past co-star, for us to compare. Click on the spoiler:

With YonghwaThe reporter asked, “Why do you think there are rumors that you are dating Jung Yong Hwa?” Park Shin Hye replied with a smile, “I know. Perhaps because we look great together?”Park Shin Hye continued, “However, I have nothing to hide because I haven’t seen Jung Yong Hwa since the fan meeting last year. Therefore I can say confidently that this rumor is false.” credit to Soompi Feb 21, 2013. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------On various internet communities, many fans questioned whether Jung Yong Hwa and Park Shin Hye were in a relationship. Jung Yong Hwa answered, “I think that topic came up because we’re really close friends. I feel comfortable with her, just like I would be with any of my guy friends. I don’t have a lot of celebrity friends, and Park Shin Hye is one of them.” Park Shin Hye replied, “I like Jung Yong Hwa as a friend, but no so much as a boyfriend. It’s because he’s type A [blood type],” garnering smiles and laughs from reporters. She added, “People also thought I was dating Jang Geun Suk, but that rumor started because we were also close friends.” Credit: CNBluestorm June 2011

With Geunsuk/Yonghwa: Many people speculate that the actress is dating either one of the actors. In response to this, Shin Hye firmly denied the rumors and said NO'I grew close to both Jang Keun Suk and Jung Yonghwa through our previous drama project 'You're Beautiful" (2009). But I am definitely not dating either one of them.' Park Shin Hye said in an interview with Sports Chosun. credit: PSHIF June 27, 2011.

And how she answered the recent rumours with Minho:

"That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it." cr allkpop

“The rumours only confirm that we looked good together in the drama, so I am really happy.” cr kpopfighting.com

So Minshinners, what say u??

Twitter | allkpop on Facebook

Here's the youtube link of the interview
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"Park Shin Hye at SBS Midnight Interview

Thanks to our chingu here @feliciawst

Here's the translation of the video, thanks to our dearest @kkjfan7
MC: Guess who this is?SH: Looking just at the nose, MH oppaMC: That's right!SH: oh really?SH: The nose is sticking out from the lunch. The nose is higher than the top of the lunch and it's sticking out. Can I take this out (the ramen bowel) too?MC: Who does that remind you of? SH: Ahh....what is it? That's right.MC: The one who always eats ramen by himself, KWB sshi, when will you eat riceSH: Young Do ah, are you doing well?
MC: You only eat these kinds of food right?SH: Yes I only eat these kinds of food to live but yet my parents have a BBQ intestines restaurant...
MC: I'm curious, how did you spend the end of the year?SH: I won an award in China "2013 TV Drama Awards" for Popular Artist together with Woo Bin and in Korea, at the end of the year awards show...MC: Congratulations!SH: That day, our table had a lot of trophies.SH: Usually I would get popularity awards but after 10 years debut, now I feel like I am getting the recognition.  I was so happy and I was so nervous that I don't even remember what I said that night. 
MC: Up until now, if you had to choose, who do you think you had the best chemistry among all your male co-stars?SH: Recently while doing Heirs...Min Ho oppa.MC: Because you two look so good together, rumors came about whether or not you guys are actually dating?SH: Umm...since it means that we really looked great together in the drama, it makes me feel very good.
MC: But there was talk about KWB sshi and talk about a hugSH: Who uploaded that? Making me want to take it right down. MC: You sounded like the bad Young DoSH:  That day Choi Won Young sonbaenim was the MC and he said since you couldn't have love in the drama, at least try to have it here.  From afar he came but if you look closely, his foot slipped on the mat.  His charm is over flowing. You have to keep picking it up because its overflowing.
MC: PSH sshi, since when were you so pretty?  We have something ready.SH: Oh this makes me feel uncomfortable looking at this.MC: Youthful looking beauty PSH, full of charmSH: Lee Seung Hwan's videoMC: How old were you then?SH: 13 y/o?MC: There's these changes but you haven't changed at allSH: I just got taller. Actually I look older back then
MC: If you look at this, there's one thing in common. School uniforms in all...Why do you think you wear school uniforms so much?SH: I think because I look good in them? But actually I really like wearing uniforms. They look cool.MC: What kind of uniform would you like to wear in your next drama?SH: Police uniformMC: Let's put CG police uniform, do this (gesture)
MC: I went to a lot of trouble to get this for PSH to eatSH: Pomegranate is really sweetMC: its really good for girlsSH: A beauty really likes pomegranateMC: You like it a lotSH: Yes, I really like it, at home I crush it upMC: Do you have any skin beauty tips?SH: Water intake is really importantMC: Drinking a lot of water? How much do you drink in a day?SH: In the winter, I try to drink 2 liters, even if I have to force myself. In the cold winter time, we eat a lot of soups so we have to drink that much more water because of the salt intake.
MC: Pure, sexy, cute or pretty. Which word do you like the most?SH: Pretty, I like being pretty a lot.  But these days, I also like the word sexy...just a tiny wee bit.
SH: I really like to dance and I learned since I was youngerMC: Do you feel you are sexy when you dance?SH: I don't really think about it when I'm dancing but it seems people see it like that
MC: Do you not have a boyfriend?SH: To be honest, I am really lonely.
MC: In a interview, you said you wanted to get married before 30SH: Yes, I only have 5 years left. I feel I have to get married soon. Maybe I will get marriedMC: Are you really going to get married before 30?SH: It looks like I will go overMC: It's ok, you are still 25, what about me?SH: Oh that's right unnie, we have to get you married first. I'm sorry =))

SH: To Hanbam TV viewers, I wish you health during the new year and please continue to support with your love and care. Thank you."

jonangee said:

jonangee

said: Off topic: Is Shuqi the one in Naked Weapon? If she is then thes the one with Jackie Chans first rom com movie "Gorgeous" that iv watch a few yrs back. It was internationally shown like Naked Weapon. Wow! Our SH side by side with a Hollywood actress inan event?? Means our girl is really now something. She could go as far as beyond Asian borders.

Guest lameoser

YOU GUYS ARE SOOO MEAN!! :-/ You made me back-read a lot of pages today when i was just away for a couple hours... #:-S
..and only because of that you-know-what! ~X( OOOHHH reading all your post about it really BROKE my heart :((
well i'm just glad the hanbam interview went well for our MINSHIN hearts! thanks @kjkfan7 for the eng translations ^:)^

FIGHTING CHINGUS! MINSHIN FOREVAAAHH!

and by the way WELCOME BACK @stucked! :-h

I love how fast this thread is moving and I just came back from my holiday to find that I need to back read about 100 pages. If I can just add my 2cents about the dress, I think everyone is just making a way too big a deal out of it. I mean honestly PSH is curvacious and I think shes at the age now where she can show a bit here and there but still keep her innocence. PSH has a big bust and therefore if we compare her picture to the model, it doesn't look as revealing on the model because she has boobs than it does on Shin Hye. I find it funny actually and I read somewhere that this dress is actually a top seller out of the collection and that the designer actually wanted Shin Hye in the dress and so therefore we should be happy. This is her job and she has to keep her professionalism even if at times she doesn't agree because she doesn't just have herself to think about but everyone behind the scenes from her make up artits, to her manager ect. I find it quite funny that some are thinking about dropping this ship because of the dress. It's like people are thinking that Shin Hye is going to dress like this from now on. I don't mind if she does because she is a WOMAN now and not a little girl anymore and whats so wrong about showing what God gave her now and then?? Shes doing it in a classy way because she does have morals and standards. Anyways just wanted to say hi to everyone.

Guest comelcoke

@faidaris please don't make our uri PSH getting married over 30's ... hahahaha then they are going to get a child i think it's gonna be too late. hahaahhaa delulu mode on hahahahaahah
:)) :)) ;)) [-X

Guest rjuliet

ravairie said: Here's our Prince schedule:

Lee Minho flight details update for Semir event on Jan 11, 2014:

Flight: MU 8321 
Departure time: 9:10 am Incheon International airport, Seoul
Arrival time: 11:30 am Tianhe International Airport, Wuhan
Date: Jan 10, 2014

Cr: @Minoz粉丝集中营
Pic cr. Kpopstarz

They are too busy..;))

Guest douceur

ravairie said: agreed, she's so gorgeous and our MinShin is just perfect together both beautiful inside and outside. I also envy her curves..  :)) she's gifted with everything.
Our prince :x
credit: mino1074

Guest almontel

neeean said: Which brings me back to the SBS Hanbam interview.  I just watched it and there's no doubt in my mind that she and Min Ho are either in the process of getting to know each other better, dating or even in a committed relationship already.  This is the first guy she has been linked with where she actually says she's HAPPY that there are rumours about them???  That is a big NEON sign hinting they are dating to me.  With JYH, she kept denying and denying when interviewed and only said she thought people kept linking them together because they look good together.  However, with MH, she actually says she's happy about the rumours?  That is very unlike her.  I've followed her for years and years, and all I can say is, READ BETWEEN THE LINES.  The fact that MH and her are both giving out similar answers to the dating rumours, and giving twin answers about being lonely and not in a relationship currently is highly suspicious to me as well.  
I'm hardly ever wrong in my intuition when reading people and I'm crossing my fingers that I won't be either this time.  I prefer them to date behind the scenes as being under pressure from the media when they are at the height of their popularity is already a big burden to bear.  I love this couple so much because so far, I see MH bringing out SH's softer and more feminine side, and SH bringing out MH's playful and mischievous side.  They look so HAPPY whenever they are together.  How can anyone not see their chemistry?  :x

Guest minshin2046

Yeah , if PSH think of want to have her beautiful baby better she get married before 30' yrs . I bet she might be getting married maybe 27 or 28 ... So we just wait for 2 yrs ... =)) :x

*Shocked!

Not because of the dress, but because of how the threads fly. I thought BIG MinShin DATING NEWS is out.. hahaha... :P

With all the positive signs, I really hope it will come true.

Chingus, let's move on..

Archived