[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Aside from THIS:

MC: Do you not have a boyfriend?
SH: To be honest, I am really lonely.
(Is it weird that I'm ecstatic she said she's lonely? HAHA! It is WAY better than saying NO!)

THIS also made me smile:

SH: That day, our table had a lot of trophies.
SH: Usually I would get popularity awards but after 10 years debut, now I feel like I am getting the recognition. I was so happy and I was so nervous that I don't even remember what I said that night.
(I am still crying each time I hear her speech. :) )

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kaleidoscopegirl

neeean

said:

Which brings me back to the SBS Hanbam interview.  I just watched it and there's no doubt in my mind that she and Min Ho are either in the process of getting to know each other better, dating or even in a committed relationship already.  This is the first guy she has been linked with where she actually says she's HAPPY that there are rumours about them???  That is a big NEON sign hinting they are dating to me.  With JYH, she kept denying and denying when interviewed and only said she thought people kept linking them together because they look good together.  However, with MH, she actually says she's happy about the rumours?  That is very unlike her.  I've followed her for years and years, and all I can say is, READ BETWEEN THE LINES.  The fact that MH and her are both giving out similar answers to the dating rumours, and giving twin answers about being lonely and not in a relationship currently is highly suspicious to me as well.  

Minshin shippers, I love coming to this thread to read everyone's opinions and even though I hardly post, I always enjoy all your comments and insights.  To me, we are all one big family, and we should keep ourselves positive and should support both of them individually and together.  I'm hardly ever wrong in my intuition when reading people and I'm crossing my fingers that I won't be either this time.  I prefer them to date behind the scenes as being under pressure from the media when they are at the height of their popularity is already a big burden to bear.  I love this couple so much because so far, I see MH bringing out SH's softer and more feminine side, and SH bringing out MH's playful and mischievous side.  They look so HAPPY whenever they are together.  How can anyone not see their chemistry?  :x

Guest isabellabell

REPOST FROM PSH thread

I'm loosening my own personal standards of her because in reality, I don't know her at all. She's a celebrity that I love but when I think about it, she can be a very different person. No, this is not bashing. This is me being realistic. But it doesn't change anything about my adoration of her at all. I've made peace with the thought that she can be an entirely different person than what I upheld her to be. And despite all the evidences that she's a great person inside and out, no, I don't want to put her up in a pedestal and believe that she's the greatest person alive. She's human, too, and bound to make mistakes a long the way.

Again, when I think about it, the way I see her as a person is entirely different from what her other fans see her. From reading all the other posts, I now see that she is indeed loved by her fans because of the image she has built for years. And some may say that she needs to at least uphold that image because she owe it to her fans who have loved her for so many years. But this brings to mind an interview of her during the FBND days.

-Many people think that you must have a strong image in order for people to remember you. Just like for example Shin Se-kyung's 'innocent image'. I have been thinking about this if one really needs image like this but I believe that this will not last long among the people. People will get tired of it. If I am a bright star, I do not need anything to make it shinier,  it will still shine. I think we should all try to find the light that belongs to us forever. - credit to park shin hye Singapore fanclub

Her words can be interpreted in any other ways, but what I get from that interview is that she's not one who wants to maintain an innocent image for the rest of her career. I don't even think she's working on that image. She had her fair share of transitioning from a child actress to a mature actress. It wasn't easy for her to shed that child actress image too, so now that she can, why not support her? She's done more daring things than wear a provocative dress during her younger days. She kissed a 29 year old man when she was 17 (18 in Korean age) years old (Kimcheed Radish Cubes) and a 23 year old guy at the same age (Goong S). She didn't want to at the time because she's young and inexperienced, but she still did because her job required her to do it.

She wants to be able to reinvent herself comfortably now that she's at the right age. And I'm sorry if I cannot see the "sexual transformation." For me, a kissing scene is more sexual than wearing a sexy dress that doesn't even look that provocative when worn by a woman with lesser curves.

Again, that's just how I look at things. Of course you have your own reasons why you don't like her wearing that dress and I respect that. Sorry for the long post. I tend to babble when I'm tired and had less than four hours of sleep.

Repost from PSH FANS~  fans is fans, bias is bias, haters is haters. i just uncomfortable if someone said their fans but just bcoz something their didnt like their then judge their bias, thats for me absltly haters. bcos for me when i like my bias i will always support what she choose even sometime maybe she will choose the wrong one bcos she is human to. some pepople said their fans and come just to say, 'im bored look she is only play a bubble innocent girl next door type bla bla bla... i want her look sexy stunning n bla bla bla'. n now 'i didnt like her in that dress, i just want she her innocent simple bla bla bla'. i found some really her fans gt shock n said such comment but after that their take their word back. about shin hye wear that dress, shin hye look so sexy bcoz she have woman curve. i can say she hv sex appeal bcoz that curve, so when she doing just a bit seductive i will turn look really really sexy. and its one from a hundred reason i like her. sorry if any my word harsh for some, i just want to share my thouhgt. sorry to with my bad english. i will always support her what will be happen. tq so much

WAIT.

Am I the ONLY one who knew so late about Jun Hyung of B2ST choosing Shin Hye as HIS ideal type over IU in Ideal Type World Cup? Am I THAT late with news? (-_-)

HAHAHA! :))

You do know what they say about a girl being in love becoming super attractive to the opposite sex.. Hee.. ;):)) That they do tend to be pursued more when she's sorta taken.. HAHAHA!

From what I remember, psh said the same thing in the past when asked about her dating rumor with jyh..that it is becoz they look good together.

She did say maybe the rumor arised with Yong Hwa was because they looked good together. But she never said she felt good/happy about it unlike this time

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

Chinggus can we please please please move on from the dress topic already? Didn't we have the talk before about how negativity drags everybody down? And most of us agreed that we'll bring positivity to this thread instead? We all said what we wanted to say. Why does everybody has to have the last word? It's completely overshadowing the great news about her interview where we should all be happy   :(

kaleidoscopegirl said: Chinggus can we please please please move on from the dress topic already? Didn't we have the talk before about how negativity drags everybody down? And most of agreed that we'll bring positivity to this thread instead? We all said what we wanted to say. Why does everybody has to have the last word? It's completely overshadowing the great news about her interview where we should all be happy   :(

Guest bianka

@yoyoo Oh uri detective. I can feel your pain. I really can feel it because i felt the same too. But it's not good for our minshin feels also for our healthy too. so please don't be sad^^
Just forget about that issue ;)

Btw, i miss your explanation about our otp :( :( :(
this day, we have a good news about them. seriously, i/we need you here as detective again~
Don't be sad anymore please. Let's cheer up. Love is the moment^^
Detective fighting!!! Comeback palli juseyo^^

kaleidoscopegirl said:

kjkfan7

said:

MC: Up until now, if you had to choose, who do you think you had the best chemistry among all your male co-stars?

SH: Recently while doing Heirs...Min Ho oppa.

MC: Because you two look so good together, rumors came about whether or not you guys are actually dating?

SH:

Umm..

.since it means that we really looked great together in the drama, it makes me feel very good.

MC: Do you not have a boyfriend?
SH: To be honest, I am really lonely.

MC: In a interview, you said you wanted to get married before 30

SH: Yes, I only have 5 years left.

I feel I have to get married soon.

Maybe I will get married

MC: Are you really going to get married before 30?

SH: It looks like I will go over

MC: It's ok, you are still 25, what about me?

SH: Oh that's right unnie, we have to get you married first. I'm sorry

SH: To Hanbam TV viewers, I wish you health during the new year and please continue to support with your love and care. Thank you."

Hi all MinShin-ers chingu-deul...
I have been thinking for a while about the dress incident, doing some research for other cases, and as I said before, we are FREE to give our opinions here BUT we should RESPECT each other.As for some people like me who said objection about the dress, but I didn't bashing PSH, and I didn't see the others who doesn;t like the dress bashing her either, but wow the reaction from all of you who mostly PSH's fans was kinda ... sharp. Do you guys remember about Shanghai fake kiss by LMH and FBB? all of your reactions to it (mostly PSH fans) didn't even want to see the pictures, but we're understand, we took it as a joke, smoothly we faced it together. But now I'm finally understand why some Minoz out there are not willing to follow this thread ... 
I'm not judging here, but I'm begging some understanding if there is still exist though, they are talking because they are still care, if they don't care they wouldn't give a damn anything about PSH. Could you see it in that way too? Are you disappointed? Do you want to be fair? So do I. Everyone has their own perspective anyway, thats why we have 4 more couple threads for PSH and 2 more couple threads for LMH.
If some people want to leave, can we just give them nice farewell like what we always did? No hating. Oh where are they we so called a friend? The pros and cons are normal, I see it as how we grow up, after this, there might be another issue in this thread, like LMH naked in his film or even again PSH in her new film, if I'm still here later so I can see the couple still have long way to go, since this couple contain two person, once again since I still can speak here, I hope we can love them and their each fans (minoz and starlight angel) equally? If you can't respect minshin shippers hearts this way, you can go to their personal thread though, no need to hurt anyone ...
Oh Wow didn't realize I'm writing too long, mianhe chingu-deul, just want to clarify and give my 2 cents ... and lets see, what will happen next :)Keep spazzing, enjoy the ride and I'm sorry for the inconvenient, since we are human, each of us are unique, so please understand ...

EDIT :Dear @tekla, would you please do not quote images? Thank You :)

Archived