[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest chacha29

Shinhye looks more gorgeous to rocked that dress than that model :x #FYI that dress is sponsored by MIU MIU, they want celebrity who attended that show wear they dress theme. Oh little sister :-* :x :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG. That new set of gifs from the-inheritors.tumblr is sooooo funny. At least the interview is partly(?) or quartly(?) subbed. Hahaha! :)) I guess Min Ho's nose is really prominent. I mean, it's always a topic(?) and people will always recognize him thru it. HOT. Hee. :D

tumblr_mz44dvbhSn1siqvhio2_250.giftumblr_myi9ec8B3R1siqvhio3_250.gif
It's even mentioned in Heirs. Hahaha!

Oh yeah, about JYH, when Shin Hye mentioned him because she was asked about it again, her persisting dating rumours about JYH while she's doing FBND, she actually sighed and then said that they may have looked great together thus the rumours are still around. She also mentioned that she felt sorta burdened(?) about it each time she read it while she's online searching news about herself. The difference is.. SHE DIDN'T MENTION LIKING IT, unlike you know, her dating rumours with someone WE know. :D

BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAIIIII! :)) :)) :))

MC: Do you not have a boyfriend?
SH: To be honest, I am really lonely.

“It is strange to be known internationally and yet to be so lonely.”

Heh! Your Min Ho-Oppa is available Shin Hye-Ssi.. 
Both of you are single and so ready to mingle ahihihi...

Guest neeean

Wow, I was missing for two days as I had lots of stuff happening and suddenly saw how many pages the thread had jumped!  I was really excited at first, thinking what major thing had happened between our OTP, only to find major discussions on HER DRESS??  I saw the update of her in the Miu Miu dress on my FB and was a little surprised to see her show her assets but thought, "Damn, she's finally growing up and not so afraid to shed her innocent image.  She must have grown more confident."  I loved how she looked in it, her makeup was flawless, her hair had volume and she looked like a WOMAN IN LOVE.  In fact, my immediate thought after that was, "Boy, if only Min Ho was there to accompany her for the event.  They would make THE HOTTEST couple in the whole event and everyone would be dying from envy!"  And, I wouldn't have minded a couple shots of him with his eyes peeled on her chest...  lol...
That being said, as a woman who has gone through the teens, the twenties and the thirties, her dressing more sexily is actually a very good thing!! ;)  From my own experience, I was dressing just as innocently and covered up as Shin Hye until I started dating the man who became my husband.  Being in love with him, and him telling me how beautiful and sexy he found me gave me more confidence to experiment with fashion and dress with more skin exposure.  Of course, there is a right occasion to show more skin, and in SH's case, the Miu Miu event where she had been invited to attend (I was so happy for her that she was invited to this prestigious fashion house event) was the right occasion, with her dress being sponsored and all.  In fact, I thought she looked the most beautiful even compared to all the HK celebrities there and more importantly, she was GLOWING!
Which brings me back to the SBS Hanbam interview.  I just watched it and there's no doubt in my mind that she and Min Ho are either in the process of getting to know each other better, dating or even in a committed relationship already.  This is the first guy she has been linked with where she actually says she's HAPPY that there are rumours about them???  That is a big NEON sign hinting they are dating to me.  With JYH, she kept denying and denying when interviewed and only said she thought people kept linking them together because they look good together.  However, with MH, she actually says she's happy about the rumours?  That is very unlike her.  I've followed her for years and years, and all I can say is, READ BETWEEN THE LINES.  The fact that MH and her are both giving out similar answers to the dating rumours, and giving twin answers about being lonely and not in a relationship currently is highly suspicious to me as well.  
Minshin shippers, I love coming to this thread to read everyone's opinions and even though I hardly post, I always enjoy all your comments and insights.  To me, we are all one big family, and we should keep ourselves positive and should support both of them individually and together.  I'm hardly ever wrong in my intuition when reading people and I'm crossing my fingers that I won't be either this time.  I prefer them to date behind the scenes as being under pressure from the media when they are at the height of their popularity is already a big burden to bear.  I love this couple so much because so far, I see MH bringing out SH's softer and more feminine side, and SH bringing out MH's playful and mischievous side.  They look so HAPPY whenever they are together.  How can anyone not see their chemistry?  :x

hmm she didn't say she don't have a bf right? LOL poor girl, we want you to have a boyfriend also someone with prominent nose like in the lunchbox =))

MC: Up until now, if you had to choose, who do you think you had the best chemistry among all your male co-stars?
SH: Recently while doing Heirs...Min Ho oppa.
MC: Because you two look so good together, rumors came about whether or not you guys are actually dating?
SH: Umm...since it means that we really looked great together in the drama, it makes me feel very good.

Thank so you much chingu @kjkfan7 for the translation
:x:x:x

Guest chacha29

Ppl : "What?! Gorgeous girl like her single?! I find that so hard to believe." Me: Maybe soon... She need to reach her dream first B-)

Guest bianka

kjkfan7 said: Guys, let's just put all this talk about FBB, KJW, KWB and THE dress behind.  Instead we need to focus on MinShin!  I didn't really elaborate about the award show, but LMH and PSH holding hands was a big deal.  Not only because they did it so naturally but the fact they did it in front of all their sonbaenims and fans and the TV viewers.  But esp in front of the sonbaenims.  Holding hands like that is not something to be taken lightly.  To me, the hand holding along with both of them mentioning about whether or not they were really dating during their speech made me wonder if they had started.  And now watching the Hanbam interview, IMO, I think they have.  Again PSH is just glowing (you can even tell the difference whey they show a clip of her interview from a year ago) and her answers if you notice, she does not deny anything either like LMH.  Esp when she's asked about the dating.  She kinda hesitates and IMO, its her eyes that answers before her mouth does. I'm not sure if you guys know what I mean.  :)  Maybe someone can make a gif?  Anyways, here's the translation of the interview.  I only did the conversation parts.  Sorry but translating takes a long time and I have to go to bed!  I think my friend said they were working on subbing the video so hopefully I'll be able to post it for you guys soon.  In the meantime, enjoy!

MC: Guess who this is?
SH: Looking just at the nose, MH oppa
MC: That's right!
SH: oh really?
SH: The nose is sticking out from the lunch. The nose is higher than the top of the lunch and it's sticking out. Can I take this out (the ramen bowel) too?
MC: Who does that remind you of?
SH: Ahh....what is it? That's right.
MC: The one who always eats ramen by himself, KWB sshi, when will you eat rice
SH: Young Do ah, are you doing well?

MC: You only eat these kinds of food right?
SH: Yes I only eat these kinds of food to live but yet my parents have a BBQ intestines restaurant...

MC: I'm curious, how did you spend the end of the year?
SH: I won an award in China "2013 TV Drama Awards" for Popular Artist together with Woo Bin and in Korea, at the end of the year
awards show...
MC: Congratulations!
SH: That day, our table had a lot of trophies.
SH: Usually I would get popularity awards but after 10 years debut, now I feel like I am getting the recognition.  I was so happy and I was so nervous that I don't even remember what I said that night.

MC: Up until now, if you had to choose, who do you think you had the best chemistry among all your male co-stars?
MC: Because you two look so good together, rumors came about whether or not you guys are actually dating?
SH: Umm...since it means that we really looked great together in the drama, it makes me feel very good.

MC: But there was talk about KWB sshi and talk about a hug
SH: Who uploaded that? Making me want to take it right down.
MC: You sounded like the bad Young Do
SH:  That day Choi Won Young sonbaenim was the MC and he said since you couldn't have love in the drama, at least try to have it here.  From afar he came but if you look closely, his foot slipped on the mat.  His charm is over flowing. You have to keep picking it up because its overflowing.

MC: PSH sshi, since when were you so pretty?  We have something ready.
SH: Oh this makes me feel uncomfortable looking at this.
MC: Youthful looking beauty PSH, full of charm
SH: Lee Seung Hwan's video
MC: How old were you then?
SH: 13 y/o?
MC: There's these changes but you haven't changed at all
SH: I just got taller. Actually I look older back then

MC: If you look at this, there's one thing in common. School uniforms in all...Why do you think you wear school uniforms so much?
SH: I think because I look good in them? But actually I really like wearing uniforms. They look cool.
MC: What kind of uniform would you like to wear in your next drama?
SH: Police uniform
MC: Let's put CG police uniform, do this (gesture)

MC: I went to a lot of trouble to get this for PSH to eat
SH: Pomegranate is really sweet
MC: its really good for girls
SH: A beauty really likes pomegranate
MC: You like it a lot
SH: Yes, I really like it, at home I crush it up
MC: Do you have any skin beauty tips?
SH: Water intake is really important
MC: Drinking a lot of water? How much do you drink in a day?
SH: In the winter, I try to drink 2 liters, even if I have to force myself. In the cold winter time, we eat a lot of soups so we have to drink that much more water because of the salt intake.

MC: Pure, sexy, cute or pretty. Which word do you like the most?
SH: Pretty, I like being pretty a lot.  But these days, I also like the word sexy...just a tiny wee bit.

SH: I really like to dance and I learned since I was younger
MC: Do you feel you are sexy when you dance?
SH: I don't really think about it when I'm dancing but it seems people see it like that

MC: In a interview, you said you wanted to get married before 30
SH: Yes, I only have 5 years left. I feel I have to get married soon. Maybe I will get married
MC: Are you really going to get married before 30?
SH: It looks like I will go over
MC: It's ok, you are still 25, what about me?
SH: Oh that's right unnie, we have to get you married first. I'm sorry

SH: To Hanbam TV viewers, I wish you health during the new year and please continue to support with your love and care. Thank you."

ravairie said: hmm she didn't say she don't have a bf right? haha

Thank so you much chingu @kjkfan7 for the translation
:x:x:x

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

kjkfan7

said:

SH:

Umm..

.since it means that we really looked great together in the drama, it makes me feel very good.

MC: In a interview, you said you wanted to get married before 30

SH: Yes, I only have 5 years left.

I feel I have to get married soon.

Maybe I will get married

MC: Are you really going to get married before 30?

SH: It looks like I will go over

MC: It's ok, you are still 25, what about me?

SH: Oh that's right unnie, we have to get you married first. I'm sorry

SH: To Hanbam TV viewers, I wish you health during the new year and please continue to support with your love and care. Thank you."

NileRose said: @yoyoo : I think you are too harsh on park shin hye bcz a dress that she wouldn't wear it in the streets . beside you are judging her bcz dress .I think you don't know her bcz she wore before dresses that show her cleavage but she hide them always but today's event dress is just for sponsoring the miumiu shin hye has her limits bcz her family especially her father who is very strict so guys stop your words that make me sad .

eka5566 said: ziooom92 said: yoyoo said: OMG... Srry for my harsh word... But sincerely... I just HATE her dress... Why does she 'TOO reveal' every time when she goes outside Korea? I love that nice woman... the SH who looks nice without showing boobs... without making a woman as a 'Sex Symbol'... I just cannot like this kind of girl... I guess if SH is gonna do again and again..

stucked said: OMG. That new set of gifs from the-inheritors.tumblr is sooooo funny. At least the interview is partly(?) or quartly(?) subbed. Hahaha! :)) I guess Min Ho's nose is really prominent. I mean, it's always a topic(?) and people will always recognize him thru it. HOT. Hee. :D

It's even mentioned in Heirs. Hahaha!

Oh yeah, about JYH, when Shin Hye mentioned him because she was asked about it again, her persisting dating rumours about JYH while she's doing FBND, she actually sighed and then said that they may have looked great together thus the rumours are still around. She also mentioned that she felt sorta burdened(?) about it each time she read it while she's online searching news about herself. The difference is.. SHE DIDN'T MENTION LIKING IT, unlike you know, her dating rumours with someone WE know. :D

BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAIIIII! :)) :)) :))

Archived