[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I don't want to talk about that dress again but as someone mentioned that it is required in order to prove that one is a mature actress, i disagree with it....

I don't think that being sexy/showing skin is equal to a mature actor. It is proved by one's acting skills. Not by how much skin exposure one can do.

Anyhow....just my 2cents.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I look at ShuQi and the model who wear the same miumiu dress, I don’t find the dress very revealing. I guess that’s because Shinhye chest is more prominent, she has better asset, that why we see this dress too revealing.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

As for the black gown she wore at the Anhui TV drama award ceremony, I actually like her gown better than few previous ones she wore. If you notice, in Asian context such as China, Hong Kong, Taiwan etc awards ceremony, the actresses really dolled up for such grand occasion, it’s like a norm that they will wear revealing gowns with heavy makeup and styled hair, looking so glamorous. I will say it’s a bit disrespectful to wear all covered up for such occasion. In fact, I love her red dress during the Mama Awards in Hong Kong, and I think the stylist who did for her, is a local one. And those gowns she wore in her country, I was disappointed that few gowns look too simple, makeup too light, and hair not styled, overall make her look a bit chubby and plain, this does not do any justice to her beauty and figure (btw she already earn herself the title “Bagel girl” in Korea sometime back) !! And she is also not bold with colours, she always wear white, red, black, blue and only once pink gown. Of course I do not want her to wear those super revealing gowns, a bit revealing gown is fine with me so long it suit her J

As true fan of PSH and LMH, I think we should be more understanding, supportive and forgiving to our idol. We should try to understand from their POV. I’m disappointed to hear some fans do not wish to support PSH due to a dress. This is their job, it’s not professional to reject wearing the dress given by sponsor.

Yes, enough of her dress, let’s move on!! Remember we are always the peaceful and positive Minshin shippers J

Different translations of her interviews and focusing about THE Dating rumour. (-_-)

About the recent dating rumors between the two, the actress said, “I’m happy about the rumors, because it means that we looked good together.”-- mwave.interest.me/enewsworld

About the scandal she said, "It feels good because that means we look good together". -- www.etoday.co.kr/news

When asked how she felt about these rumors, Park Shin Hye replied, "That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it." -- allKpop.com

Soooo.. Shin Hye felt good about IT? Can WE HOPE for some more? HAHAHA! Uh.. Min Ho ssi, what do you say? :))

YO!!! GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! :D

Guest lilyrose81

Different translations of her interviews and focusing about THE Dating rumour. (

-_-

)

About the recent dating rumors between the two, the actress said, “I’m happy about the rumors, because it means that we looked good together.”-- mwave.interest.me/enewsworld

About the scandal she said, "It feels good because that means we look good together". -- www.etoday.co.kr/news

When asked how she felt about these rumors, Park Shin Hye replied, "That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it." -- allKpop.com

Soooo.. Shin Hye felt good about IT? Can WE HOPE for some more? HAHAHA! Uh.. Min Ho ssi, what do you say? :))

YO!!! GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! :D

BOTH said that they feel good about the scandal. BOTH didn't deny it either.

That's why i think they're on the way there, not yet but getting there. Slowlyyyyy getting there. Lol

sheila88 said: m8lov said: About the KWB interview (I know, you gonna say stop with that, but sorry, I'm a KWB fan and your words kinda hurted me so I have to defend my boy).

I think you are reading too much into his words and the translation is a bit misunderstanding. In the french version (  http://www.soompi.fr/2014/01/08/kim-woo-bin-a-refuse-de-chanter-pour-lost-de-heirs-et-parle-de-krystal-fx/) it's precised that what he wanted to say is that he only see her as a little sister and not as a possible girlfriend. And to be fair, as much as I love PSH, she has already said that she can't see JGS, JYH and LHK as men because she sees them as brothers. Is she being rude when she says this kind of thing? No, she's just clarifying the rumors. PSH friendzoned KWB and so did he. It's ok, as long as LMH sees her as a woman (aka a possible girlfriend).

About PSH dress.

Mama Mia! My girl is smocking hot! I'm not that chocked about her dress. She is 24 y/o now and I understand that she wants to feel sexy. I like her dress and it suits her. I remember PSH said she feels like she can now take mid 20's role so I guess she's giving us some hints to show us she's a woman now. I'm cool with this. As long as she's not turning into Miley Cyrus.

*go back reading, I'm still on page 557*

Guest bianka

"She also added, "I am lonely because I don't have a boyfriend."

Seriously, she said like that? I thought she just said I am lonely.
I hope the last sentence just added by interviewer coz all we know she just said i'm lonely.
Btw, I don't have a boyfriend thing makes me a little bit sad :(

I hope there is someone who will subbed the video [-O<

@lilyrose18 Totally. I always feel like they're playing some guessing game with us. (-_-) Do you feel that too? Like the I-know-you-know-but-you-really-don't-know game? HAHAHA! I. Am. Going. Nuts. :))

OMG. I just noticed that there is a comment section in allKpop.com's article and the comments about this are soooo funny!!! Gaaaah! :))

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

So compared to the dating rumors before with her past costars which she has always denied, this one she neither confirms nor denies and even feels good about it....
Ohhhhh...I get it now! That is the reason why she had to mention that she is lonely and has no boyfriend(that she can publicly speak about  :>  ) to offset her first statement otherwise people will really connect the dots about the true nature of their "oppa-dongsaeng" relationship!
Very smart Shinhye! Good job! :-bd

What's wrong with Lee Min Ho's nose, Shin Hye? Did you feel his nose during the closet kiss? Hahahahaha..

tumblr_mz44dvbhSn1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mz44dvbhSn1siqvhio2_250.gif
tumblr_mz44dvbhSn1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_mz44dvbhSn1siqvhio4_250.gif
tumblr_mz44dvbhSn1siqvhio5_250.gif  tumblr_mz44dvbhSn1siqvhio6_250.gif

cr : http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

Look how happy she was when she guessed it right... Giggling so much....

Love is the momeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent !!!!!

sheila88 said: @thao_2512 I'm french so that dress doesn't shock me, I love it! But I understand that people who have different cultures can be shocked...If you start liking someone bcoz of their personality & then something in that person changes (although it's very premature to say anything about SH) then you have the right to stop liking them. I get that it can be frustrating coz you love her & so do I & the last thing I want is people from this thread leaving bcoz of a dress but it's their full right as long as people don't start bad mouthing her & remain respectful towards her & the people who like her...I think people in this thread are mature enough to express their disappointment without disrespecting anyone, even though it has been like 10 pages of negativity so I please request that we move on...As for the bed scenes I don't want to even think of LMH in these kind of scenes coz I'm in love with him & I'll only stop liking her if she does an X movie which will never happen...But I understand that people don't wanna watch bed scenes coz even though I'm french, I was still brought up by very conservative parents so we don't watch bed scenes in my family (we forward them lol or switch the channel), it's just the way it is... just like this doesn't bother you Being open minded is also not judging people's opinion when they are formulated in an non offensive way...SO PLEASE EVERYONE MOVE ON AND PEACE OUT

itemprop="name" class="js-clip_title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(68, 85, 102); line-height: 1.1; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(244, 245, 247);"Vimeo clip -- [2014.01.08] ParkShinHye at SBS Midnight TV Entertainment
https://vimeo.com/83693458
Credit: Vimeo / Park Shin Hye Arab Fans

Guys, let's just put all this talk about FBB, KJW, KWB and THE dress behind.  Instead we need to focus on MinShin!  I didn't really elaborate about the award show, but LMH and PSH holding hands was a big deal.  Not only because they did it so naturally but the fact they did it in front of all their sonbaenims and fans and the TV viewers.  But esp in front of the sonbaenims.  Holding hands like that is not something to be taken lightly.  To me, the hand holding along with both of them mentioning about whether or not they were really dating during their speech made me wonder if they had started.  And now watching the Hanbam interview, IMO, I think they have.  Again PSH is just glowing (you can even tell the difference whey they show a clip of her interview from a year ago) and her answers if you notice, she does not deny anything either like LMH.  Esp when she's asked about the dating.  She kinda hesitates and IMO, its her eyes that answers before her mouth does. I'm not sure if you guys know what I mean.  :)  Maybe someone can make a gif?  Anyways, here's the translation of the interview.  I only did the conversation parts.  Sorry but translating takes a long time and I have to go to bed!  I think my friend said they were working on subbing the video so hopefully I'll be able to post it for you guys soon.  In the meantime, enjoy!

MC: Guess who this is?
SH: Looking just at the nose, MH oppa
MC: That's right!
SH: oh really?
SH: The nose is sticking out from the lunch. The nose is higher than the top of the lunch and it's sticking out. Can I take this out (the ramen bowel) too?
MC: Who does that remind you of?
SH: Ahh....what is it? That's right.
MC: The one who always eats ramen by himself, KWB sshi, when will you eat rice
SH: Young Do ah, are you doing well?

MC: You only eat these kinds of food right?
SH: Yes I only eat these kinds of food to live but yet my parents have a BBQ intestines restaurant...

MC: I'm curious, how did you spend the end of the year?
SH: I won an award in China "2013 TV Drama Awards" for Popular Artist together with Woo Bin and in Korea, at the end of the year
awards show...
MC: Congratulations!
SH: That day, our table had a lot of trophies.
SH: Usually I would get popularity awards but after 10 years debut, now I feel like I am getting the recognition.  I was so happy and I was so nervous that I don't even remember what I said that night.

MC: Up until now, if you had to choose, who do you think you had the best chemistry among all your male co-stars?
SH: Recently while doing Heirs...Min Ho oppa.
MC: Because you two look so good together, rumors came about whether or not you guys are actually dating?
SH: Umm...since it means that we really looked great together in the drama, it makes me feel very good.

MC: But there was talk about KWB sshi and talk about a hug
SH: Who uploaded that? Making me want to take it right down.
MC: You sounded like the bad Young Do
SH:  That day Choi Won Young sonbaenim was the MC and he said since you couldn't have love in the drama, at least try to have it here.  From afar he came but if you look closely, his foot slipped on the mat.  His charm is over flowing. You have to keep picking it up because its overflowing.

MC: PSH sshi, since when were you so pretty?  We have something ready.
SH: Oh this makes me feel uncomfortable looking at this.
MC: Youthful looking beauty PSH, full of charm
SH: Lee Seung Hwan's video
MC: How old were you then?
SH: 13 y/o?
MC: There's these changes but you haven't changed at all
SH: I just got taller. Actually I look older back then

MC: If you look at this, there's one thing in common. School uniforms in all...Why do you think you wear school uniforms so much?
SH: I think because I look good in them? But actually I really like wearing uniforms. They look cool.
MC: What kind of uniform would you like to wear in your next drama?
SH: Police uniform
MC: Let's put CG police uniform, do this (gesture)

MC: I went to a lot of trouble to get this for PSH to eat
SH: Pomegranate is really sweet
MC: its really good for girls
SH: A beauty really likes pomegranate
MC: You like it a lot
SH: Yes, I really like it, at home I crush it up
MC: Do you have any skin beauty tips?
SH: Water intake is really important
MC: Drinking a lot of water? How much do you drink in a day?
SH: In the winter, I try to drink 2 liters, even if I have to force myself. In the cold winter time, we eat a lot of soups so we have to drink that much more water because of the salt intake.

MC: Pure, sexy, cute or pretty. Which word do you like the most?
SH: Pretty, I like being pretty a lot.  But these days, I also like the word sexy...just a tiny wee bit.

SH: I really like to dance and I learned since I was younger
MC: Do you feel you are sexy when you dance?
SH: I don't really think about it when I'm dancing but it seems people see it like that

MC: Do you not have a boyfriend?
SH: To be honest, I am really lonely.

MC: In a interview, you said you wanted to get married before 30
SH: Yes, I only have 5 years left. I feel I have to get married soon. Maybe I will get married
MC: Are you really going to get married before 30?
SH: It looks like I will go over
MC: It's ok, you are still 25, what about me?
SH: Oh that's right unnie, we have to get you married first. I'm sorry

SH: To Hanbam TV viewers, I wish you health during the new year and please continue to support with your love and care. Thank you."

Archived