[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Park Shin Hye says she had the best chemistry with Lee Min Ho and talks about hugging Kim Woo Bin
lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye-kim-woo-bin_138

Actress Park Shin Hye appeared on SBS's 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on January 8 and talked about her two male co-stars from the hit drama 'Heirs.'

She was asked, "Among all the male actors you've worked with so far, with whom do you think you had the best chemistry?"  Park Shin Hye chose Lee Min Ho from her latest drama 'Heirs,' and the MC pointed out that some people thought the two actors might actually be dating.

When asked how she felt about these rumors, Park Shin Hye replied, "That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it."

The show then brought on the video of another co-star Kim Woo Bin hugging Park Shin Hye for fan service at an event.  Park Shin Hye lightheartedly said, "Who put that up?  Makes me want to take that right down."  It turned out that the actor who played Chanyoung's father asked them to enact their characters' love on site because the two had not ended up together in the drama.  Park Shin Hye also pointed out to everyone's amusement that Kim Woo Bin slipped a bit right before he hugged her.

She said jokingly, "He overflows with charms so that I need to pick them back up and put them back in because they keep spilling out."

The MC also showed a collage of Park Shin Hye's past photos as she had acted for about ten years.  The two of them pointed out that she had not changed in appearance, but only got taller and wore a lot of uniforms.

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/park-shin-hye-says-she-had-the-best-chemistry-with-lee-min-ho-and-talks-about-hugging-kim-woo-bin#ixzz2ppx8RMxZ 

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LET'S JUST ALL AGREE TO DISAGREE ABOUT THE DRESS. :D

It has been discussed for quite a while now and made this thread flew like faaaaast and reaaaally furious... :))

WE MAY LOVED IT.
OTHERS HERE HATED IT.
Let's just respect those differences.

Opinions always differ. Typical human behavior. Hee. :D
Let's not argue and discuss about this topic anymore. Please? :)

Words can hurt and disappoint.

We are here to ship! So.. SHIP!!!!!!! :D

Oh yeah.. and I do mean respect, and that also means respect for both Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, the heart of our ship. :D

LOL.. and they are trending.. hahahah number 1 spot..
credit to the one who posted this in FB:
LEE MIN HO-PARK SHIN HYE Dating Rumor trended in DAUM.NET at #1 !!!  

1)박신혜 소문 http://bit.ly/1a8tj6o / 2)허태희 성형 / 3)예원 뱃살 / 4)유림면 / 5)이연희 니냐니뇨 / 6)이기우 / 7)sm 3대미녀 / 8)홍석천 관상 / 9)애플 할인행사 / 10)황상훈

Trans: 

Daum Trend @ daumtrend 6m
1) Park Shin Hye rumors (w/ MinHo) http://bit.ly/1a8tj6o / 2) heotaehui molding / 3) Yu Garden Rose / 4) yurimmyeon / 5) Lee Yeon Hee ninya Niño / 6) Lee Ki Woo / 7) sm 3 대 Beauty / 8) hongseokcheon coronary / 9) Apple promotions / 10) hwangsanghun

*** [admin querkee]

@moochigirl righto!! n u know what i never realized one can actually be sailing on multiple ships at one point of time.. lol. Advantage of being a shipper! ;)

As for this ship...

1) the long stares always giveaway. ;)

2) the need for skinship is real :*

3) no denials yet =))

4) suddenly there is noone else.. Only u and me... all others r KIDS =))

and lastly... i don't know much about KFashion but who wear red n black check stole around his neck... that is sooo out of the RED!! until you are doing "matching couple" lol

@minho818
and now the media is on them with the dating rumor =)) they have the same answer because of their chemistry LOL

With the the dress i didn't like it and i didn't hate her for wearing it .. All i wanna say it's lets not judge her whole being by her wearing that revealing sponsored dress in an event. She's greater than that. 

I hate to delurk because of the dress attire topic.. If you have negative comments regarding PSH can you keep them to yourself... I know you are allowed to write whatever you feel, but honestly be considerate of others.. you are bringing my mood down and also bringing so much negativity to the forum..

So drop the topic!

If you really want to leave because of a dress that Shin Hye wore for an event that she worked in, then leave... I really dislike how some of you are bashing her character already when she just wore a dress.. She has not done anything wrong..

I apologize for my harsh words, but if you are continuing to be this way why even be here..

Also, Shin Hye needs to grow as an actress so please understand her instead of judging her..
There is too much judgement going on and honestly I hate how there is a double-standard from her shippers.
Finally, please let us be mature over the attire they wear and continue to support them.

I truly understand how hard it is being a celebrity now. It's impossible to please everyone - there will always be haters. :-S Even Hollywood A listers make fashion faux pas and recieve criticisms. She is still young. She needs to experiment to find out what looks good and what doesn't. Please be kind to her in your criticisms. I can't believe some fans dropped out because She wore a low V neck dress. This is my personal opinion and I think the dress does not make the wearer look low class or cheap. It's in fact pretty elegant. Imagine your best friend decided not to be your friend anymore because she didn't like you in a dress you wore. [-( I know fan-ships can be fickled. But fickled to that extent? Wow! I feel sorry for PSH. :-?

WHEN ASKED ABOUT DATING RUMORS BETWEEN THEM. (-_-)

I could hear the staff members talk about us. One staff asked us, 'Are you guys actually going out?' I felt great when I heard that question. It made me think, 'I am doing this right.'" -- Lee Min Ho, kdramastars.com

When asked how she felt about these dating rumors, Park Shin Hye replied, "That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it." -- Park Shin Hye, allkpop.com

Guest jonangee

Must we add fuel to the fire? Was it enough that some expressed their sentiments and we are already trying to console to put the fire off and move on. I hope others who just back read this thread should finish and trace back more of the discussion to give justice to whats really happening. Must we blurt out more hurting statements like PSH will not be good enough for MH just becuz of 1 dress, (W/C WAS REPEATEDLY EXPLAINED AND CLARIFIED TO BE SPONSORED FOR THE EVENT)?? All the years PSH built 10 yrs to be exact, herreputation not as a beauty ico but a dignified actress will make her now less of what she is just because of one freaking dress.

Sorry friends but i guess i couldnt stop my irritation though ive already promised and agreed to stop minding reactions. But lets all be tactful or or words might be used against us.

stucked said: WHEN ASKED ABOUT DATING RUMORS BETWEEN THEM. (-_-)

I could hear the staff members talk about us. One staff asked us, 'Are you guys actually going out?' I felt great when I heard that question. It made me think, 'I am doing this right.'" -- Lee Min Ho, kdramastars.com

When asked how she felt about these dating rumors, Park Shin Hye replied, "That means we looked that good together on screen, so I feel really good about it." -- Park Shin Hye, allkpop.com

When firstly I saw her dress ,I was a bit shocked,but now I think,why not?!she is 24 years old and not a child. At this event Shin Hye was reallyyyy beautiful,her skin,eyes,so blooming :x and other good news about our couple very pleased me. I love this thread,always cheers me up *-:)

Guest moochigirl

banilaria

said: I hate to delurk because of the dress attire topic.. If you have negative comments regarding PSH can you keep them to yourself... I know you are allowed to write whatever you feel, but honestly be considerate of others.. you are bringing my mood down and also bringing so much negativity to the forum..

So drop the topic!

If you really want to leave because of a dress that Shin Hye wore for an event that she worked in, then leave... I really dislike how some of you are bashing her character already when she just wore a dress.. She has not done anything wrong..

I apologize for my harsh words, but if you are continuing to be this way why even be here..

Also, Shin Hye needs to grow as an actress so please understand her instead of judging her..

There is too much judgement going on and honestly I hate how there is a double-standard from her shippers.

Finally, please let us be mature over the attire they wear and continue to support them.

Aigoo.
tumblr_mz0wljIeU51siqvhio4_r1_250.gif

"He overflows with charms so that I need to pick them back up and put them back in because they keep spilling out."-- Park Shin Hye on Kim Woo Bin, allkpop.com

THIS is why she felt more like a co-worker or even a guy to Woobs, SHE caught HIM before he slipped and then hug. Totally cool. Very chingu-ish. :)) :))

Guest cheky2

Yoh yoh yoh PSH is one sexy lady,she looks HOT.

Seriously though Shinhye is no longer that little girl we've known,we all have to grow up and change sometime and I guess that's why most of us were shocked with the dress BUT I get it.

We all have different opinions and that's what I love about this thread.

Guest ziooom92

Why Shin Hye wore this dress!!!People really angry, and there are negative comments on the dress Well I am disturbedAnd I feel on the verge of tears 

Lastly, Park Shin Hye talked about her single life, "I feel lonely because I don't have a boyfriend . . . I want to marry before I turn 30, but it feels like I'm turning 30 soon."--Park Shin Hye, 01/09/2013, allKpop.com

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT????????? o_O

When you say you feel like you're turning 30 soon.. uh.. do you mean what we hope you mean? Or is it the opposite of what we hope you mean? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT Shin Hye yaaaaah!!!! :)) :)) :))

Guest MarieN1430293183

About the KWB interview (I know, you gonna say stop with that, but sorry, I'm a KWB fan and your words kinda hurted me so I have to defend my boy).

I think you are reading too much into his words and the translation is a bit misunderstanding. In the french version (  http://www.soompi.fr/2014/01/08/kim-woo-bin-a-refuse-de-chanter-pour-lost-de-heirs-et-parle-de-krystal-fx/) it's precised that what he wanted to say is that he only see her as a little sister and not as a possible girlfriend. And to be fair, as much as I love PSH, she has already said that she can't see JGS, JYH and LHK as men because she sees them as brothers. Is she being rude when she says this kind of thing? No, she's just clarifying the rumors. PSH friendzoned KWB and so did he. It's ok, as long as LMH sees her as a woman (aka a possible girlfriend).

About PSH dress.

Mama Mia! My girl is smocking hot! I'm not that chocked about her dress. She is 24 y/o now and I understand that she wants to feel sexy. I like her dress and it suits her. I remember PSH said she feels like she can now take mid 20's role so I guess she's giving us some hints to show us she's a woman now. I'm cool with this. As long as she's not turning into Miley Cyrus.

*go back reading, I'm still on page 557*

Archived