[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

I was reading back all the post and tonight the main issue is that dress.  Some hated it because it makes PSH like a "sex symbol" totally not moral.Then I started to think, why was this thread started in the first place and why so many times we are reminded about the passionate closet kiss and how awesome it was and without that kiss, I don't think we actually have a minshin right now.  Isn't such passionate kiss (even in drama), especially for a woman, an "immoral" action (maybe the use of the word is too strong!) and even shown all over the world, compare to all the kissy things, is PSH wearing that dress so worst.  Some have followed her for many years and she has never done such a passionate kiss with any other costar, and now she has done it with LMH, we are all over them and wish and hope and pray they are a real item, then suddenly, this dress comes along, PSH you are a bad girl because you reveal a little bit of your asset ... what is this about?????  Sorry about my ranting and sorry if it offend anyone, not meant to be. It just that I am pretty upset that some people can just form an opinion and cut the person out so easily just because of something like a dress. What if PSH or LMH, being a professional artiste has to do hot bed scene as require by the script, do we condemn them immediately and think they are the most sinful persons and they stop watching Kdrama ever??? Sigh ..............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so unfair to PSH.
I am basically a LMH supporter (ok garfield also :P) and I come here because I really like them as a couple and hope the best for them.  If it become real, then its good for them and I wish them well, if not, so be it, I still think they look good together. I am just happy to just look at them.:-*

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest destinii23

Coming from a rather conservative asian family, I can see what is everyone fussing about. I was quite shocked when I first saw the pictures. I can understand where she is coming from.
- She's not in Korea, where conservative and traditional values are upheld. She's in Hong Kong, where things are much more... daring (for lack of better words). When you're in Rome, do it the Roman way.- She went to Hong Kong as an endorser for Miu Miu
Would you rather her wear an ugly dress that covers her from head to toe, or a prettier one, which showcases one (beautiful) aspect of a woman?
&just because the dress is cut rather low, does that mean that she is not allowed to show her best looking and confident self (push up vs. no push up)?
Plus, she chose to pair this dress with a light blue coat, which shows that she doesn't want to stand out that much.
We all have different facets to ourselves, and while we always admire the Park Shin Hye that has that grace and elegance to the 'innocently seductive' image, we must also know that sometimes, we want to show the different aspects to ourselves. In this case, she is showing her confidence as a woman. A woman, and not a girl, nor a girl that is a great brother to have. A woman with feminine charm and self-assurance.
Regardless, this doesn't in any way define her as a person. She is still the Shin Hye that has shown us the inner self and endearing qualities we got to know about. Moreover, this is just one occasion.

I think SH might have felt hurt that guys keep saying that they don't see her as a girl.. I mean ouch, that would hurt my feelings too whether or not I have feelings for them or not. She even said one time on strong heart, that a lot of guys like girls who don't know how to do sports so they can team them. But SH said she's a fast learner and she catches on fast. (She's really good at sports, like almost any kind). and because of that she thinks there is femmine side to her.. That makes me sad.  :(( So I think she was trying to prove people wrong that she can be sexy and womanly too, not just some cute innocent girl.. I hope she doesn't change completely because what other people think. I love her for her sweet, wholesome heart. She's more sexy like that. 

Guest glamfan

@stucked welcome back...it's great to have you actively posting in this thread again.

about the MiuMiu dress, I personally love it and I wish I had Shin Hye's confidence and "assets" to wear it ;) Honestly, she looks damn good in it. Her body type also makes it hard to carry off some dresses. In some, she might look too frumpy because of too much material/volume. In others, she will look too sexy because of her curves. This dress is actually perfect for her, albeit a little lower cut in the front. But I agree, she is a 24 year old woman, not a little girl, way past the age of consent. So I approve of her choice to show her sexy side to the world (and to LMH). It wouldn't look appropriate for a lady her age to be dressing too conservatively all the time either. Plus, I trust her personal taste is reflected more in her airport fashions or her selcas. These events are part of their artistic works - much like Minho's wardrobe in Heirs :))

Guest myleisuretime

Hey, I was just commenting here about three hours ago and now...the pages move too fast!

Lonely? Why, Shin Hye wants to have a boyfriend? Min Ho too, why? Are they being inspired by The Heirs about the courage and love? Is the writer a cupid? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember her tweeting that she preferred Min Ho and Shin Hye as a couple right before they joined The Heirs. 
Sorry, I forgot to mention @stucked. Welcome back :)

myleisuretime said: Hey, I was just commenting here about three hours ago and now...the pages move too fast!

Lonely? Why, Shin Hye wants to have a boyfriend? Min Ho too, why? Are they being inspired by The Heirs about the courage and love? Is the writer a cupid? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember her tweeting that she preferred Min Ho and Shin Hye as a couple right before they joined The Heirs. 
Sorry, I forgot to mention @stucked. Welcome back :)

Guest jonangee

@yoyoo : I think you are too harsh on park shin hye bcz a dress that she wouldn't wear it in the streets .

beside you are judging her bcz dress .I think you don't know her bcz she wore before dresses that show her cleavage but she hide them always but today's event dress is just for sponsoring the miumiu shin hye has her limits bcz her family especially her father who is very strict so guys stop your words that make me sad .

You just cant feel how hurtful I am... I am not shocked about her dress... but ' I am hurt...' I dont judge her yet...

The way I say about sexy and sex symbol ... or ... the way you dress tell a lot about you... is the fact... not judging...

It s not only a dress for me ... it s about her style from now on... and every one has their own limit of dressing... Some say I love it... Some dont... and I am just the one who is in 'I dont'...

I am sorry to you @NileRose... I m so disappointed... I dont want to hurt anyone.. and I ,myself, dont want to feel this way... but it couldnt help... She shows her boobs too much... "why you need to wear that kind of 'push up' bra in this kind of dress"... I dont think you need to do it... I am so blank now...

@yoyo. Its ok girl... take your time. The tranformation itslf is too sudden thus its understandable to feel that way. But a lot of our fiends here alrdy confirmed its sponsorship from miu miu so dont be sad anymore. Our little girl is trying her best to grow up more beautifully so i guess its separation anxiety for us seeing her departing from her innocent image. the baby is now a lady

:x

Guest pattituazon

Shin Hye's answers remind me of when they talked about the 'rumors' when they accepted the Best Couple award. They didn't outright deny it, and instead communicated in code. LOL. When she was asked if she had a boyfriend and she just said 'she's lonely now' -- she didn't quite answer the question, did she? It was a simple yes or no question but instead, she said 'she's lonely now' which could mean a variety of things! (Like: yes I have a boyfriend but he's not with me right now, which is why I'm lonely now) HAHA.
Spazz spazz spazzing! :))

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/19/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Meanwhile, just updated this fictitious world. I think it suits this celebratory mood. Thanks for reading! <3

Coming from a rather conservative asian family, I can see what is everyone fussing about. I was quite shocked when I first saw the pictures. I can understand where she is coming from.

- She's not in Korea, where conservative and traditional values are upheld. She's in Hong Kong, where things are much more... daring (for lack of better words). When you're in Rome, do it the Roman way.
- She went to Hong Kong as an endorser for Miu Miu

Would you rather her wear an ugly dress that covers her from head to toe, or a prettier one, which showcases one (beautiful) aspect of a woman?

&just because the dress is cut rather low, does that mean that she is not allowed to show her best looking and confident self (push up vs. no push up)?

Plus, she chose to pair this dress with a light blue coat, which shows that she doesn't want to stand out that much.

We all have different facets to ourselves, and while we always admire the Park Shin Hye that has that grace and elegance to the 'innocently seductive' image, we must also know that sometimes, we want to show the different aspects to ourselves. In this case, she is showing her confidence as a woman. A woman, and not a girl, nor a girl that is a great brother to have. A woman with feminine charm and self-assurance.

Regardless, this doesn't in any way define her as a person. She is still the Shin Hye that has shown us the inner self and endearing qualities we got to know about. Moreover, this is just one occasion.

OK... Did you just say that 'She chose to do it herself?' So... you dont feel that she is not comfortable???

Damn... it s hurt ... for me... it s hurt...

I dont want her to cover head to toe... but not this boob revealing...

I need to take a break... Someone here hate me already...

Guest glamfan

moochigirl said: I think the Miu Miu dress is very pretty and Shin Hye carries it well, much better than the model.   Unlike many other Korean actresses, she is have voluptuous sexy curves which, in my opinion, have been hidden away under hoodies, sweaters, etc for way too long.   She is a 24-year-old woman who needs to behave and dress her age.   I dont think she will be very appealing to fans for she continues with her innocent teenager image by the time she is in the 30s, 40s...that will be too scary!!!
She's into her second decade in the entertainment industry and it's about time she breaks out of her stereotyped image of innocent girl next door and show her versaitility as an actress/entertainer.   This is a sponsored event, so she needs to put on a show to reflect the image of the brand and its clothes.  It is by no means a reflection of her character or disposition.
Just my 2 cents' worth...  I would give anything to look as good as her in the dress...  believe me, you will think like me when you are my age!   :D

Guest rjuliet

lets forget shin hye dress and keep reminding ourselves why we ship minshin...i admire min ho and shin hye because of their gorgeousness, good acting, clean image, and lovely personality...so their outfits or appearance is just one of the aspects that make us love them...i love how min ho always so thoughtful about characters that he played and he always puts some depth in it...and i love how shin hye simple acting and she seems to into her characters that makes her co stars shining more than her...and i love shin hye pure and innocent image as well as her friendly and tomboyish atitude..it makes her unique and stands out from the others...for min ho i love his gentleman and mature side of him as well as his adorkable side...it makes him one of the best actors of his generation...they both shine bright as diamonds...they are kind, considerate, positive thinking, mature, hardworking and live their fans...they are a match made from heaven...just perfect for each other...

stucked said: Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.

Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?
SH: We match quite well in the Heirs. I feel good about it.

STUCKED: AHA!!! AVOIDANCE ALERT!! You do know that you didn't really answer the question, right? Did your 'Oppa' coached you with that? ;) You both are teasing us shippers with your non-answers full of hidden meanings. We might just keel over next month! Like DEAD with either NO news or overwhelming news! Gaaaaah!!!

Host: Do you have a boy friend now?
SH: I feel lonely now.

STUCKED: Hooooow lonely?! Lonely enough to TAUNT HIM with that dress? Hee. ;):D Trust me, he'd be feeling lonely(the hot and bothered kind) too when he sees those.. *ahem* pictures.. :)) :)) :))

Host: Who is the best among the male co-stars you have worked with?
SH: I just finished "the Heirs".....so....MinHo oppa.....

STUCKED: Good girl! Diplomatic and safe but still, good answer. :)) If you'd still say JGS, I would've slap you into oblivion baby girl. :D OR, you could've added that he's also the beast kisser, I meant the BEST kisser! The one who broke your kissing curse. :D

cr. phoebechiu

AND I forgot to add to my last post. Please do not use words like "sex symbol" or any bad comments about the poor girl. Althought she is still young and she wants to get out from that typecast to a matured actress.  Media might misquote that fans are turning their back etc etc due to that dress etc etc.  As you guys are aware, netizens comments on actress and actors are very deadly, some of the artistes committed suicide due to all these gossips and rumours and misquotes , therefore please you guys if you are really PSH supporter, try to be more supportive and protect her.  I suppose she has a lot of pressure of all kinds including this relationship that everyone is speculating, don't make it worst for her.  I am much older therefore I do not want to see bad things happened to her with anties, you can say that I am indirectly also protecting LMH.....hahaha (but I am really sincerely about what i said above with PSH!) :)>-

Guest minandshin

Ok guys..I promise this is my last post about the dress issues, a I write is as a photographer (this is my realprofession)...

A have problem with the dress only, on that photo where PSH is sitting, on the other photos she like OK (even if  I like her in some more classy clothes)...When you compare the photoes where PSH is sitting and the others, is looks quite diffetent.... Where she is standing is looks like photo fot PR where the maneget and the photographer choose carfully what to put on websites, and to the news, untill the photos where PHY is sitting looks like some random photoes...maybe some fan or staff took it, and didn't care what is going out about her....I mean in our coiuntry the paparazzi took this kind of photoes for some gossip newspapers...So I feel somebody took adventige of PSH... If I as photograpers would take photoes about her, is I would see like hes clothes reveal somthing what she shure don't want to reveal to evrybody, kindly I would alam her...and wait for a monet, untill she would fix the problem....

So, she wear this clothes, what a bit more sexi than what she wear normylly, but somebody took advantige the situation, when she were sitting, and her clothes reveal more about her cheast... So don't balme just PSH   ... :)>-

minholady said:

minshipper

said:

hye14

said:

Chingus, I wanna to ask any minoz out there if you think Minho was "high" that night and got himself too carried away?? Because he got his wish, to be seated in a table with all his heir cast and the drama is in the limelight plus he knew he will win big, we feel giddy seeing Minshin interaction, could it be he get himself too carried away, his actions become more exaggerated and louder than what it should be???? 

Sorry but I really need to clarify this doubt off my mind....

@Phoebechiu Hi dear do you mind posting the hanbam vid link even if it's in Chinese? Some of us can read Chinese and now and then do full translations for everybody here, time-permitting. Thanks!!!

Guest kyliemai911

I just want to say that Shin Hye has to wear the "Sponsore" clothes from Miu Miu...She can't decide herselft....The dress isn't really that sexy in another look....Just the pics in many sides make it look so sexy....So we can easily understand her....She just said:I like people say "recently u look sexy"...Just a little sexy...Among sexy pretty cute.... she chose Pretty....She always says she likes people call her pretty :D

Guest thunderempress

Phoebechiu said: Phoebechiu said: Here are some interesting parts from tonight's ShinHye interview at SBS Midnight TV entertainment.
Host: How about your dating rumor with MinHo?SH:  We match quite well in the Heirs.  I feel good about it.          I translate this from Chinese.  I don't know whether the translation from Korean to Chinese is correct.  Anyway, I guess the point is that she did not directly deny the dating rumor as she always did when every time she was asked about the dating rumor with her co-star.
About her dress tonight, I love it.  She is no longer a teen girl.  She is a woman now.  It doesn't matter how we feel.  I just believe that MinHo will love her dress too. 

Archived