[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Host: Who is the best among the male co-stars you have worked with?
SH: I just finished "the Heirs".....so....MinHo oppa.....

She could have said that she loved working with ALL her Co-stars,but she choosed MinHo :x .and because she didn't want to be too obvious,she says that because Heirs just ended,she choose Min Ho !!! Right girl,and we should buy it??? Because we don't,you just made us believe even more in Minshin :\"> :\"> :x

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@yoyoo : I think you are too harsh on park shin hye bcz a dress that she wouldn't wear it in the streets .

beside you are judging her bcz dress .I think you don't know her bcz she wore before dresses that show her cleavage but she hide them always but today's event dress is just for sponsoring the miumiu shin hye has her limits bcz her family especially her father who is very strict so guys stop your words that make me sad .

You just cant feel how hurtful I am... I am not shocked about her dress... but ' I am hurt...' I dont judge her yet...

The way I say about sexy and sex symbol ... or ... the way you dress tell a lot about you... is the fact... not judging...

It s not only a dress for me ... it s about her style from now on... and every one has their own limit of dressing... Some say I love it... Some dont... and I am just the one who is in 'I dont'...

I am sorry to you @NileRose... I m so disappointed... I dont want to hurt anyone.. and I ,myself, dont want to feel this way... but it couldnt help... She shows her boobs too much... "why you need to wear that kind of 'push up' bra in this kind of dress"... I dont think you need to do it... I am so blank now...

Guest moochigirl

I think the Miu Miu dress is very pretty and Shin Hye carries it well, much better than the model.   Unlike many other Korean actresses, she is have voluptuous sexy curves which, in my opinion, have been hidden away under hoodies, sweaters, etc for way too long.   She is a 24-year-old woman who needs to behave and dress her age.   I dont think she will be very appealing to fans for she continues with her innocent teenager image by the time she is in the 30s, 40s...that will be too scary!!!
She's into her second decade in the entertainment industry and it's about time she breaks out of her stereotyped image of innocent girl next door and show her versaitility as an actress/entertainer.   This is a sponsored event, so she needs to put on a show to reflect the image of the brand and its clothes.  It is by no means a reflection of her character or disposition.
Just my 2 cents' worth...  I would give anything to look as good as her in the dress...  believe me, you will think like me when you are my age!   :D

thanhthuy said: @yoyoo I understand your feeling >:D< We all know how much you love Shin Hye and our MinShin couple. Shin Hye is still our girl, I'm sure about that. Waiting for tomorrow for her clothes when she's back to Korea. And waiting for the coming fansign event. You'll see, chingu :) I'm really sad when you say about considering our ship. How can't I stand that? I even save your detective posts and reading again when I feel hard because of some "crazy" storms appearance. I love our OTP and I love you too. 
Hmmm, thinking about MinHo's next movie with some SUPER HOT scenes and their upcoming films with several "adult" things,  I wonder how we will be :)

Host: Who is the best among the male co-stars you have worked with?
SH: I just finished "the Heirs".....so....MinHo oppa.....

Aha! So she did change her answer. Before Heirs it used to be Jang geun Suk. And just because Heirs just finished is just an excuse dear Shinhye

i FEEL YOU CHINGU @yoyoo ... and I got your point ...

hmmmmm to everyone, let's just be discreet as to this "dress" topic.. 
--respect each other's opinion--..

hugsss >:D<
and let us drop this topic please.. hehehe.. we now have a new news to spazz about..

Guest minshin2046

@rikasnail : some translations of HanBam interview cr @wintercherub from twitter [sBS Midnight Ent Interview] Shin Hye said she's currently leading a very lonely life since she has no bf..ideally wamna married before 30~ did she give us hint? did she want LMH to be her BF? Wow, that answer also same with LMH . I think is 2009 or 2010 in the interview LMH said he want a gf coz he think himself too lonely coz he wan someone that can share his hobbies like cooking n swimming ! Cool, this maybe this a sign for them n us too ! omg . My delusion mode is way on!

Guest rjuliet

chill my new chingus...whats wrong with a girl trying to look as sexy as her lover...well if we have a hot boyfriend like shinhye does *cough* minho ...of course we dun want some random sexy chic to steal our hot boyfriend too...lol...anyway i think it might come from a competitive side of shin hye...well maybe she wants to proves to all that she is not less sexier than her co stars in heirs such as kim ji won and krystal...

@yoyoo see it this way, she only wore that for that event (it's sponsored by Miu Miu and she's attending the Miu Miu event). Is she wearing revealing dress on her normal days? NO right? I blame her stylist sometimes with her dress choices for some event. She needs to hire a better stylist..  ;))

Hehehehe..diplomatic answer shinhye..I FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT, I'M LEADING LONELY BECAUSE NO BF, JUST FINISHED THE HEIRS SO..MINHO OPPA..heheeh..daebakkk...shinhye.. good news for today.. :x

Today..storm and thunder came in one day to this thread..woo bin statement, fbb unscripted kiss, shinhye dressing and hanbam tv...now whats coming?? Rain?? Its raining today... ~X(

@yoyoo same here.....I don't care about it if other actresses wear it.....but psh is special in a way that I thought she always carries that dignified and graceful air with her....not only today but also in recent few events, she is going for the brave, sexy style..which I think is not required....we all know how talented and hot-in-a-classic way she can be.....so it is indeed a let down.....and as far as sponsoring of clothes goes, there is of course choice about what to wear....at least for a top star like psh.....

Archived