[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@pluie..I'm feeling uneasy and uncomfortable with shinhye pic in HK..she's too sexy more than at Anhui TV Award..omg...shinhye..I like you were dress reveal back is better than reveal your front..I know this year and now its time to tranform for mature actress..but not this dress...ooooo..uri shinhye..why I'm still dislike your dress..sorry guys..I'm too shock..someone please sent message to our uri shinhye..I love her innocent image..but this dress...I dont know to say.. X_X

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest isabellabell

maybe her manager pick those dress for her.. i just love everything about her..thats all..i'm really ok if PSH is OK with those dress.. keep support PSH... <3

nistymaj said: Now...now chinggus...let us not be gender biased here...we love Minho when in his ehemmm natural glory. Let's give a chance to Shin Hye too to show her ehemmmm...charms  [-X :))  I think it is to prepare the fans for her mature role as a married queen...who will have a certain skinship with her king and the genius tailor who is going to measure her and see her in her underthings as part of the couture that he will sew for her... the fault of our hot Minho...unleashing this hidden sexiness in her by kissing her so passionately  =)) [-X

Guest minandshin

Yes our princess so sexi in this clothes, but still she is the same...This is just a different "image"... In the showbisniss, they really pricisely plan which way they have to prove, or change the actor or actresses image....We can say the showbusiness is an "image factory"...What I want to say, is just because they try to change her image, she is still the same inside...Lovely, good mannered, honest, pure person...they change her outfit, not Her Heart...

Cheer up Chungus!!!! :)

@stucked so even if PSH would reveal all her chest it would same with LMH reveal all his chest?? HAHAHA.Anyway WELCOME BACK you! Enjoy the ride HAHA.
I don't know how to say more, this is my language :
class MySexyClass {
    private int sexyInt = 0;

private void CallMeSexy()  {
        CallMeSexy();
    }
}

for X in 1 .. 10 loop
     if X != Sexy then
          Open_MyChest;
     else
          Open_Something_Else_So_They_Call_Me_Sexy;
     end if;
end loop;

Sowwy, still cant describe my feeling into proper human language HAHAHA.

Guest Alina Lacramioara Condrat

Good if they are friends but still he should not said a comment like that ok, less talk less mistake, we all have different interpretation and understanding for everything that we see and read and as PSH fan i do not like his comment regarding that interview

:(

I understand what you mean.I don't know if he acts like this because he's still new in the industry and he still has to learn a lot of things,or if he's just a bit tactless. Last year,when it Was his Birthday ,one of his fans gave him a t-shirt,a pretty expensive one(500-600$),and after a while his girlfriend posted a photo on her instagram ,wearing that t-shirt.his fan felt really bad,and posted a comment to that picture(not a rude one,she just said that she made a huge effort to buy that gift and she's not pleased with what he did with her gift),after she posted this comment,KWB's gf removed the picture.his agency said that he buyed that t-shirt for his gf because those are couple t-shirts,bla,bla,bla.I didn't buy this excuse,if it Was true,they could take a picture together.wearing those t-shirts,not just her.anyway,what I try to say is that I don't know if this was him being tactless,and that he doesn't know yet the value of his fans,or it was something else.I'm not trying to bash him,even if I'm not his fan,I don't hate on him or something like that.but he does and say some stupid things sometimes .

Sorry for my long and irelevant with Minshin post [-O< [-O< [-O<

Hello my dears :) Remember we love this place because it's a place of positivity!! So let's keep it that way ok?? :D I love KWB and I think his words are a testament to the great girl PSH is. Friendly, down-to-earth, easy to love. I think it's cute how volatile we can be because that's the heart of shipper... but no worries I think PSH has given us lots of reason to believe she's the same innocently sexy girl that we love! Also re: the dress, I gotta say I LOVE that light blue coat. She looks really good in that color. As for the deep V, as with all things, there's going to be a spectrum of people who love it and hate it. And in terms of whether it's too sexy, there's going to be a range of opinions too. That will depend on your personal preference, your upbringing, your cultural environment. I thought it was appropriate for a miumiu event. Their stuff is pretty sensual and it's HK (where I am) where everything is sexier! Also, how revealing something is actually depends on uhm, how well-endowed you are. If PSH were a skinny model type, you know the dress would look a lot more "decent", but oh well. That's her "problem" hahahaha! Gotta love her. So keep smiling, keep enjoying. If something isn't to your taste, just move on :) There's something better up ahead! :))

Guest GypsySoul

bluepalette said: minshipper said: hye14 said:

Chingus, I wanna to ask any minoz out there if you think Minho was "high" that night and got himself too carried away?? Because he got his wish, to be seated in a table with all his heir cast and the drama is in the limelight plus he knew he will win big, we feel giddy seeing Minshin interaction, could it be he get himself too carried away, his actions become more exaggerated and louder than what it should be???? 

Sorry but I really need to clarify this doubt off my mind....

Guest jonangee

https://mobile.twitter.com/PSH_IFC/status/420913236330831874

Saw this on twitter. This angle is not too much. When in a sitting position, its normal to have that view of her chet since we cn see from the other pics that the seats r quite crowded thats y shes like being squeezed and so her chest appears to reveal her cleavage.

Guest bianka

Yaa Shin Hye~~~
Wae tooooooooooooooooooooo sekseh??? Wae??? Wae??? ><
I'm toooooo shock. This is tooooo much.Ttoooooo sekseh. I kennot. Just kennot~~~
And Nao, i feel like i wanna cry :'(

tumblr_m579todjd51ro0dzho1_40a0.jpg

I am pretty sure you have watched this video. The first time Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye met for Etude House. You can see Shin Hye's dress. It was quite revealing too. Watch part 02:16 when Shin Hye laughed awkwardly. Min Ho didn't choose looking at anything else, just stare straight. If he turned left, he could see Shin Hye's breast. hahahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUuvq-QQ0Kk

Archived