[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Dear Chingu,

I want to ask for your help. Could someone give me a link to watch a scene LMH saw his passionate kissing scene?  Many thanks!  :D  

Chingu search youtube just type Lee Min Ho kissing scenes, there should be many videos there.. Haha

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello have been busy..The truth I have been to YD and ES OTP Thread and I too love this 2 in a drama together..I don't mind PSH act with all the good looking actors in S.Korea..because she is awesome...But there is only one ship I am in..that is MinShin ship .I am not star angel or minoz ..I think I am too old for that.I will be around, will come here once in a while because waiting for PSH latest movie ..Love you all.

Guest MarieN1430293183

vanillakitties said: Heirs' Line account update 140107.

Credit: DC. 
Omo what is going on in the first picture? Heeee.Off topic but isn't Woobin dating someone? To come out saying that Krystal seems more like a girl to him than PSH is and naming her as his ideal type in f(x) on the viewable radio, wouldn't that make his gf jealous? Hahaha.

Guest isabellabell

repost from PSH thread.... this is OFF topic..just wanted to share it LOL !! looked what Lee Seung Gi, Kang Min Hyuk , Jang Geun suk , Se7en and Lee Min Ho talk about Her..

Lee Seung-gi.
"For ten years, our Park Shin Hye continuously makes everyone feel happy. [she's] always courteous, full of healthy energy so I'm always glad when I see her. She's such a talented friend, good dancer, good singer and good actress. But recently, she became too feminine and it's difficult to call her a 'friend' now because she makes me [feel] shy sometimes. "

Jang Geun suk [i-Weekly Issue No. 653 - Mook 21] "Shin Hye is a really energetic girl, she has this power of happiness, and can spread happiness to poeple around her easily.She's humorous person,hardworking and an earnest learner . Actually she is very girlish. I think I like this type of girly girl.

Se7en [CY message] "Shin Hye is cute & ambition. I told Shin Hye the Tv male viewers who saw ur smile all captivated.

Kang min hyuk
"Shinhye noona loves me a lot. I also love noona. So I contact well with her usual and It is comfortable. "
(During the Heirs press conference)

Lee Min Ho [Etude House] "Park Shin Hye is cute ,both mature and lively so (it seems that) it’s comfortable and interesting to be with. She has good personality.

http://www.park-shin-hye.com/en/forum/26-Press-release-or-online-articles/71238-Celebrities-Opinion-About-Park-Shin-Hye

<3 LMH PSH MINSHIN SHIPPER

Guest MarieN1430293183

crazybees4

said: Dear Chingu,

I want to ask for your help. Could someone give me a link to watch a scene LMH saw his passionate kissing scene?  Many thanks!  

:D  

Guest crazybees4

@leim Thank you SOO MUCH.  You are very sweet.   :x
This is what I love about this thread.  A feeling of good friends!  Always generous and sweet.  @leim  Do you have a clip of awards night that LMH saw this scene?  I really want to see his reaction for this scene.  I have some evidence for my investigation.  B-)
Thanks Again!  Love you  >:D<

Guest crazybees4

@m8lov  Thank you SOO Much as well.  I am super happy being here.  All my chingu are really great. This is a right place to recharge yourself.  Let hug!  >:D

Guest crazybees4

@ravairie  Many thanks to you too. :x  Oh! my friend here are really sweet.  My battery is fully charged because of all of your great nature.   You all are very beautiful!  LOVE you  >:D<

Guest myhepyending

i agree with @giselle_tw the way psh looks at lmh is totally different to when she looks at her other co-star...especially during the hanbam interview...her eyes are sparkling when she looks at lmh....all of us can see that....you can compare it to her other interview with other celebrity...it is totally different....even her old etude house interview with lmh, she didn't has that look yet...but BAMMMM....the hanbam interview....her eyes are shining & full of love  :x :x :x

for me their mutual attraction exploded after the passionate kiss...i usually feel :-& whenever i watch a kiss scene....but somehow i love to watch minshin passionate kiss....at first i thought i become a pervert....but my friend(she is also minshin shipper but only lurking here) told me that we love to see that kiss because their kiss is full of feeling and comes from their heart and desire towards each other.....so i watch that kiss scene again and realize that what she has said is totally true! at the end of the kiss we can see that psh was totally flabbergast....it was like she is astonish & dazzled by the kiss...like she finally know the taste of a passionate kiss...and that first passionate kiss she share it with lmh....so she sure feel something there.....as for lmh....i think he knew that psh never had a passionate kiss before....he can feel it during that kiss....that is why he guide her during the kiss...but in the end he also lose himself in that kiss and melt over her innocent kiss that she gives him.... :x :x :x
NOTE: sorry for blabber too much about the kiss.....please don't label me as a pervert.....though i think i might become one if repeat that kiss scene again!  :\"> :P

Jennifer Santos said: Hello have been busy..The truth I have been to YD and ES OTP Thread and I too love this 2 in a drama together..I don't mind PSH act with all the good looking actors in S.Korea..because she is awesome...But there is only one ship I am in..that is MinShin ship .I am not star angel or minoz ..I think I am too old for that.I will be around, will come here once in a while because waiting for PSH latest movie ..Love you all.

Guest pattituazon

A MinShin shipper's thoughts on whether Shin Hye will attend Lee Min Ho's concert or not:
Possibilities:
1. She'll attend. But she'll do it secretly -- disguising herself and blending in the crowd because some fans can be crazy and she wants to enjoy watching him without pressure or complications
2. She'll attend. But she'll tell people about it (maybe even tweet about it) because she's afraid that when she's there, people will find out about it anyway and make a bigger deal out of her keeping it a secret. And she knows that will lead to even worse complications. It's easier to hide their relationship by saying they're 'just friends' but get to be around each other in public. (MinShin - 1, Netizens - 0)
3. She won't risk it and won't attend (because netizens will always try to one-up celebrities by making further assumptions/conspiracy theories, LOL) BUT she'll meet up secretly with Min Ho afterwards where she will be given a private concert of her own. HAHAHAHA 

m8lov said:
As you can see on the first picture, we can see PSH mouth when she is talking from that angle. But on the second picture, LMH doesn't lean that much on PSH and it seems like we could only see the half of her face if the camera was on her.
Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand what I mean.

Hey good evening minshin-ers at my side of the world!

I wanna share this video that I was analyzing.

I was looking at this BTS video again and noted some spazzing moments.

Did you all note that at 3.02 to 3.12, LMH was talking to one of the staff and at 3.04 the staff saw PSH arriving and sort of said something to LMH in a teasing manner? And see how LMH reacted??! He was nudging her playfully as if she has teased him something he was shy about. What could it be as this happened only when PSH arrived? ;) hope you get the same drift as me....

Further at 3.44 to 3.49, you can see LMH looking around for fancam and then after seemingly checking out the situation, he stretched his hand towards someone beside him. It was cut off promptly by the video owner. Who could it be??!! I guessing it's PSH as you can see next scene at 3.59, who's beside him? :) *delu mode* hehe

kixamay said: Annyeong chingu. :-h this keep me wondering, why is it they were anticipating to win couples award. :-? And why they are super giddy about that. WARNING DELULU MODE: ON. is it to test how there relationship accept by people and to close the deal of being gf/bf. Haha. 8-> and some are requesting small hint that they are something going on about them and for some reason pic with pretty little girl came out. Id like to think that they are some people behind lmh spying in this thread. SUPER DELULU. HAHAHA =)) This is just for fun. Happy sunday everyone. MINSHIN FIGHTING. :x

Archived