[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lolipop86gorgeous

said: @pluie..yup..totally agree..mentioned together with the source..because the thunder and storm will come together as soon as possible if is not truth..and our pages will fly over and over again because the rumour.. 8-X But I'm so glad because our thread now have many detective, reporter and psychology eheheehe..

:D

Any update for our minshin?? How about photoshoot for SINGLE magazine?? Should be yesterday right??? Correct me if I'm wrong... :-?

Guest gingerpeach

^ Doesn't that mean that when their interviews finally air we should see Minho in the background of Shinhye's interview and then Shinhye in the background of Minho's interview? :))

@LorenHaze...chingu..used doubles??? Btw..the link page is not available..I click the link but web not available.. #:-S

oh my dear @lolipop86gorgeous - i was only kidding. just making a point that it's so easy to cause a tidal wave of reactions when we post "i heard" news without any reliable source. :-)

Chingu...hahahaah..you make me excited to know about the article..owh..heart attack.. #:-S

Guest kaleidoscopegirl

When I see those pics it's like they're entertaining people at their wedding.LOL But just looking at them, they stood out from the crowd, even if they're not standing together they still visually complement each other. At first glance, you wouldn't notice that LJS or Tan's omma is at those pics too right?

kaleidoscopegirl said: When I see those pics it's like they're entertaining people at their wedding.LOL But just looking at them, they stood out from the crowd, even if they're not standing together they still visually complement each other. At first glance, you wouldn't notice that LJS or Tan's omma is at those pics too right?

Wow! This ship is sailing so fast. I'm still keeping up. This post is gonna be a long one again. Sorry guys! hehe...
I don't know how to @ anyone in my post yet (still working my way around this forum). So, I'm gonna write everything all at once.
One question about why Korean stars rarely get paired up again. I'm not sure though, but my guess would be, in Korean entertainment industry, actors and actresses are signed with a management company. There're a countless number of artist management companies in Korea. It's very competitive business. So, it's not easy to pair up the same leading actor and actress again in the drama since there are tons of choices for production companies to choose from. In my country, actors and actresses are signed with TV station. TV station decides which actor and actress they want in a drama. So, it's a lot easier to pair any couple again, because all decisions are made by TV station.
LMH's actions on SBS awards night are the main reason why I'm here. He made me believe there's something (truly special). I might be wrong, but let me share with you guys about artists in our company. As I mentioned in my first post about the most famous star in the company. I'm sure 99% of people in my country know him. He's been dating one actress (a leading actress in our dramas but not well-known yet) in our company for 2 years now. They haven't had a chance to work together yet but because they are in the same company, so they got to know each other through company's events). But, A dating rumor came out when they dated for 1 year. They both were asked by the media, but answers were the same. "We know each other because we're in the same company, but we're not dating". They are still going strong. Lots of people in our company, in the industry, know but we just don't say. They haven't been caught by paparazzi because they hide it so well...hahaha...kudos to them! Anyways, my point is, he's one of the top stars in the country. The company has plans for him, so we would like everyone to focus on his work, not on his personal life (people tend to enjoy the personal life better). Hence, he knows that he will never ever talk about anything related to the dating subject. Only speak when asked, and the answer would be "No". Well, it might be "Yes", when he gets to a certain age where a man should think about building a family. He's still in his 20s, so still a long way to go 'til the answer goes from "No" to "Yes".
But, if any actor is having strong feelings towards someone. He wouldn't want to hide. The same as in, the other male star in our company's case. He's not a top star, but he's quite famous, and he's got a huge fan base. Recently, he was asked whether he's chasing an actress (not in our company). His answer was "Yes, I've been seeing her". The answer in the first interview about the dating rumor even made our PR shocked.. They didn't see it coming...LOL .. And then, in every interview afterwards, he openly talked about his relationship with that actress. He didn't hide his feelings, not a bit. He liked her and he wasn't afraid of sharing his feelings to the world. Guess what, now they're engaged. 
I don't think LMH will be as extreme as the latter case. He will never say he's dating PSH even though they are. He knows he has to be discreet, just like the most famous star in our company that I mentioned above. But, he did show many signs on SBS awards night. Again, I might be wrong, but I truly believe that his actions on that night were not fake, not planned. They were real.
Thanks for reading guys^^ Have a nice day everyone!

Guest bianka

ravairie said: @ziooom92 I don't believe that rumor.. She's been very busy last year to date a man from Japan.. and this is the 1st time I've read about it. So let's not believe/spread this rumor without valid basis, it's not even in the news. =)) The way she interacts with LMH is not a girl with BF.

Guest sweetyeka

Thanks my dear chingus for keeping this thread alive with positive aura. More days I really really love this thread. I healed myself here from Heirs withdrawal syndrome. I laugh a lot and never left every single post from you guys to be read.

Honestly I’m the one who ignored this thread at the first time. Thanks @Pluie for making this thread, I got my Karma, now I even more addicted to this forum since I can feel there’s love between our OTP on screen and I saw more more more love during the SBS Drama Awards, undescribed with words, what can I say their eye’s can’t lie. Just it !

I realize that won’t be news from our couple since the Heirs ended, ‘m fine , ‘n will be patient to be their shipper. But, I hope we can keep in touch to share our thought and keep us updated with our OTP news.

I love you all …

:x

Guest cikchah88

Annyeonghaseyo. Hello, I'm new to this whole forum thing. But I was deliriously happy when I found this Minshin thread. I haven't contributed anything before this because I feel like my opinions could be lacking. I'm so surprised at how family-like you guys are. Before The Heirs, I'm not a fan of either of them, because I rarely watched Korean dramas. The last one I watched was Lovers in Paris, and that was years ago. I watched The Heirs when it aired in my country and I was attracted by the dialogues. I looked up LMH and PSH on the internet and found them to have known each other way before the drama, and I shipped them so hard after that. I hope you guys could welcome me with open arms.

Another thing is, I tried my hand at writing a fanfic of Minshin for the first time, and I posted it here. http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/639672/1

Lastly, MINSHIN fighting! LMH fighting! PSH fighting! Have a good day, guys. =D

I was rewatching the best couple speech for the tenth time today then I realized when MH was saying his line "we often asked if we are dating", SH's eyes went 0.0 for a second looking at MH, and back to the floor and smiled again to the audience.

SH must be wondering what on earth was MH saying to bring up the dating rumor :D :D , and as a smart girl she wrapped it up by thanking KES writer and MH oppa "komawo yooo~~~~" her tone was super sweettt.

any picture of YH visiting??

7uckystar said: I was rewatching the best couple speech for the tenth time today then I realized when MH was saying his line "we often asked if we are dating", SH's eyes went 0.0 for a second looking at MH, and back to the floor and smiled again to the audience.

SH must be wondering what on earth was MH saying to bring up the dating rumor :D :D , and as a smart girl she wrapped it up by thanking KES writer and MH oppa "komawo yooo~~~~" her tone was super sweettt.

any picture of YH visiting??

Archived