[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IsabelinaD said:

Host: Firstly, we definitely can't leave out this couple. LMH and PSH couple. It looks like you guys intentionally sat apart? That can't be right?
LMH: Because Shin Hye had another itinerary, she just got here. Initially we wanted to sit next to each other, but in the end we didn't. 

Guest sheila88

hi guy!
I was watching parts of the awards & when they show the romantic scenes & I noticed the differences btw LJS & LMH's expressions.While watching his kiss in IHYV,  LJS was like "can someone kill me now?" & LMH was all smile with sparks & all, so either the guy is super proud of his performance (which is kinda creepy, I mean u can be proud but not so obvious about it right?) or he is in love <3<3<3<3

Guest kesara

Just looking at the pictures at the sbs award ceremony, both belong together and look flawless it's amazing more or less a wedding picture. Just WOW maybe I'm dilulu but it does soulmate as well. he brings out something in her. She brings out something in him. Look at the way they both smile omg!!!

Anyway, @sheila88 I don't think it was because he was protective of Shin Hye. I mean, yes they are friends but their level of friendship is similar to MinShin's level of friendship back in 2009 during their Etude together. They had some skinships during the photoshoots but they are still awkward with one another. I would understand if it were Yong Hwa or Jang Geun Suk who felt protective of Shin Hye and uncomfortable with the questions revolving around MinShin. But Lee Jong Suk is not that close to her. They sat next to each other but we couldn't see any interactions and acknowledgement between them, not until they got on stage. I mean, I'm not sure if he was jealous of MinHo or that was just his normal look, but he was not very happy. I don't think there's anything wrong with that though. People get tired sometimes and their mood isn't always happy especially when the camera isn't focusing on them. However, what is upsetting me is some of his fan comments. They were saying that MinShin did not deserve Best Couple Award at all. They were even cursing at MinHo for winning so much awards. 

shshs said:
Anyway, @sheila88 I don't think it was because he was protective of Shin Hye. I mean, yes they are friends but their level of friendship is similar to MinShin's level of friendship back in 2009 during their Etude together. They had some skinships during the photoshoots but they are still awkward with one another. I would understand if it were Yong Hwa or Jang Geun Suk who felt protective of Shin Hye and uncomfortable with the questions revolving around MinShin. But Lee Jong Suk is not that close to her. They sat next to each other but we couldn't see any interactions and acknowledgement between them, not until they got on stage. I mean, I'm not sure if he was jealous of MinHo or that was just his normal look, but he was not very happy. I don't think there's anything wrong with that though. People get tired sometimes and their mood isn't always happy especially when the camera isn't focusing on them. However, what is upsetting me is some of his fan comments. They were saying that MinShin did not deserve Best Couple Award at all. They were even cursing at MinHo for winning so much awards. 

Guest kesara

I saw the drama IHYV. To me it's ok. I like the masters sun. But on The Heirs LMH really deliver his acting. So as Kim Woo Bin.

Guest almontel

I think PSH was just playing safe, on cam, we didn't see her acknowledging LJS who was seated to her right. but as we can see from the off cam and fanpics they were talking to each other. I love their camaraderie during their Jambangee photoshoots and they've gotten comfortable with each other.
I watched IHYV and totally loved it, and was deserving of the great ratings they had, so I know where LJS is coming from, he has had back to back series successes (School 2013 and IHYV) and has a couple of other dramas/movies he's finishing up, he is in great demand. So i feel his sadness for getting one award, he was a great actor and he wouldn't be such a hot commodity if he wasn't. His time will come which I would also state the same for his chingu Kim WooBin who was also great in School 2013 and in Heirs (and currently has a blockbuster movie).

I apologize for being off topic...i wanted to share another PS of our couple while watching the 5 little kids...why does it look like they look alike now? same smile and always the same reactions...they're sooooooooo in tune with each other...
BestCouple2_zpsa8f1bea6.jpg

image can anyone tell me who is the person behind tan's mother because i noticed that he was sooooo happy of LMH and PSH especially PSH as i thought he is PSH manager, and i thought that this row for their managers but i wondered where is the directors and writers sitting ??

His is the Heirs PD / director

"http://dcimg1.dcinside.com/viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5

can anyone tell me who is the person behind tan's mother because i noticed that he was sooooo happy of LMH and PSH especially PSH as i thought he is PSH manager, and i thought that this row for their managers but i wondered where is the directors and writers sitting ??

@shshs That guy is the Director of The Heirs. Both Minshin very close to him. And of course he proud of our OTP because of them his work being awarded and acknowledge :) I love how close the crews and cast together. You can feel how close they are during the farewell party of Heirs. So full of laugh and happiness :)And they all very supportive to MinShin hehe

@giselle_tw thank you very much ^_^ i don't know him because i think his face is changed every time i see him and i don't think the directors or writers are sitting in this place i thought they would sit with the actors on the same table, i think this wasn't suitable place for them i think they were marginalized, idon't know why i think like this, and of course he should be that happy and proud, they were really fantastic and sooooo impressive  :x :x :x

Archived