[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

@Ravairie 

Dear Chingu, I've tried to modified picture of LMH signature on SH's parents restaurant. For a while I thougt it was taken on may, but i think it was taken on Oct. Am not sure, cause the picture is in medium pixel. Can you tell me from which sites you downloaded it?

Chingu, you can check it here http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2786831159?pn=5 if not on page 5, it's on page 4.

So if it's in october maybe Min Ho and Shin Hye went there after they were back from California. ;;)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone familiar with the rest of the signatures on that board? top right looks like the signature of  Yoon Shi Yoon, let's play detective and identify those signatures on mother in-laws restaurant. 

:D

It's my first post here but I wanted to share my observation when I saw the signature picture. Beside LMH who visited PHS mom's restaurant  theres also other Heirs casts as well since I recognize their signature  tumblr_mywvlf7hsI1s7qia6o1_500_zps37fb92(the one in blue circle) . There's Kim Won, Kim Ji Won, Kang Ha Neul, Im Joo Eun and Jun Soo Jin. Those are the ones I can only notice :)
tumblr_mywvlf7hsI1s7qia6o1_500_zps37fb92

Kang Ha Neul's Signature - same as the one the second last row on the right side

leehyoshin_zpsba19f373.jpg

Kim Won's Signature
- the same as the last row on the left side

kimwon_1_zpsbf188fa6.jpg

Jun Soo Jin's Signature
-
Under LMH's signature

yesol_zps9752a582.jpg

Im Joo Eun's Signature - the last one on the right side

ka_zpsb7b5229b.jpg

photo.php?fbid=676896958997108&set=pcb.6photo.php?fbid=676896958997108&set=pcb.6Kim Ji Won's Signature - next to LMH

1472817_676896958997108_1234220845_n_zps

So basically I think nearly all the Heirs casts went there..
BTW nice to meet you all Chingus. Please look after this newbie here
:\">

Guest westlife

teedy said: It's my first post here but I wanted to share my observation when I saw the signature picture. Beside LMH who visited PHS mom's restaurant  theres also other Heirs casts as well since I recognize their signature  tumblr_mywvlf7hsI1s7qia6o1_500_zps37fb92(the one in blue circle) . There's Kim Won, Kang Ha Neuk and Jun So Jin. Those are the ones I can only notice :)

Kang Ha Neul's Signature - same as the one the second last row on the right side

Kim Won's Signature
- the same as the last row on the left side

Jun Soo Jin's Signature
-
Under LMH's signature

Or I guess all The Heirs cast just like to hang out together like LMH said, and it was the time they were hangout at PSH's resto.
Anyway nice to see you again @lolzred buddy , could you please bring back my @stucked dude? :( been sad for so long without her 

Or I guess all The Heirs cast just like to hang out together like LMH said, and it was the time they were hangout at PSH's resto.

Anyway nice to see you again @lolzred buddy , could you please bring back my @stucked dude? :( been sad for so long without her 

Awwwwww... you re rite... bring us back the crazy @stucked...

Guest madiena

said:yoyooOr I guess all The Heirs cast just like to hang out together like LMH said, and it was the time they were hangout at PSH's resto.

Anyway nice to see you again @lolzred buddy , could you please bring back my @stucked dude?

:(

been sad for so long without her 

Guest pattituazon

HELLO! <3 I now have my first destination when I visit South Korea -- Shin Hye's family's restaurant! Thanks for the address. :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/16/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated! It's funny because I started writing this chapter last night, before I checked this forum out and saw all the talk about Shin Hye's Mom's restaurant. Hahaha. Coincidence? Or fate? LOL. Thanks for reading!  

lolipop86gorgeous said: Hai chingu..I just went to other couple-shippers paradise..and just went to ChunHye shipper (Park Yoo Chun x Yoon Eun Hye) because their chemistry is so strong same like our shippers..their shipper is like us..I just random read..but they start ship them from their hits drama I Miss You.. I think chunhye is real..heheheh.. Just want to shared..hahahaha.. =))

Archived