[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just read one of the interviews of LMH in his thread and when he was asked about love, he said this :(
Q: So, are you in love with somebody now?

LEE MIN HO: Nobody.  None. I’m pretty sure of that.  Maybe at around 35, I would like to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan’s. I think I should meet more people to be able to do this

Thank you for giving out the info dear chingus @hye14 @ravairie ! I'm here left thinking... did LMH went there before Heirs started their filming to get closer to PSH, during Heirs' filming period or after the drama ended?  :)) I'm betting on the last choice hahaha.
@huihuitang Yes when the DVD comes out all of us will explode with overwhelming feels. Everyone in the thread of SJSxGHJ ship (siggie) are currently spazzing non-stop over the cuts from the DVD. We'll just have to be patient until the DVD comes out hee.

lmhpsh said: just read one of the interviews of LMH in his thread and when he was asked about love, he said this :(

LEE MIN HO: Nobody.  None. I’m pretty sure of that.  Maybe at around 35, I would like to get married and have the kind of love similar to Kim Tan’s. I think I should meet more people to be able to do this

Guest MarieN1430293183

lmhpsh said: just read one of the interviews of LMH in his thread and when he was asked about love, he said this :(Q: So, are you in love with somebody now?

@ravairie It's waaaaaawwwwww! Finally, we know that they always in contace, though the signature signed on 4th of May but it's in year 2013! it means even before heirs and his speech in SH tours in Thailand on July! Hahahaha, gotchaaa!

ravairie said: Thank you :)

He must have went at Shin Hye's parent restaurant, perhaps with Shin Hye? :xWell, he already met his real mother in law.  =)) Just kidding

Awww ...  big boy wants a hug too

Little story between Tan, Eun Sang and Young Do 

Young Do had his smut smile in the back after witnessing the little moment between the Romeo and Juliet of the night LOL

a0ex.png0vbw.pngzdnr.pngnvz8.pngt8ux.pngba5z.png0j2v.pnghhxn.pngrqlr.png0p1y.pngsdxx.pngd8sa.pngv1wv.pngqswz.pngBut don’t be sad Tan-ah. Eun Sang was shy and always plays safe, plus so many minoz are there … She can’t hug you back there lol

Credit :  http://kayleecorner.tumblr.com/edited : giselle_tw

lmhpsh said: just read one of the interviews of LMH in his thread and when he was asked about love, he said this :(

Guest gingerpeach

@minshinromeojuliet Thanks again! I'm so excited for it.

And omg! I never even noticed Woobin doing that little pointing thing when he was giving them the best couple award. :)) it's so easy to miss, I clearly haven't watched the video enough yet lol.

@Ravairie Dear Chingu, I've tried to modified picture of LMH signature on SH's parents restaurant. For a while I thougt it was taken on may, but i think it was taken on Oct. Am not sure, cause the picture is in medium pixel. Can you tell me from which sites you downloaded it?

Thank you @hye14 & @ravairie. for this :
tumblr_mywvlf7hsI1s7qia6o1_500.jpg

This is what should we call evidence guys, not perspective nor assumption, but FACT! Nuf said, HAHA.Oh and I do agree with you @imels, it wasn't on may, but I saw 10/October, 2013 too, beside may 4, 13 he was on another event (CMIIW) :
BJZ-2r0CIAArinO.jpg

Good moment's catch @giselle_tw.

Archived