[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh... dont forget they have one more child...  lol
Poor kid... bcuz you re big... mom and dad cannot hold you...  hahaha  (so delulu)  =)) =))
PS. I want to see a boy...  His dad is so handsome...  He s gonna be HANDSOME...   (still delulu... =)) =)) )
1546263_1399832856930404_1372146060_n.jpg
Cr.to the owner

giselle_tw said: @pluie Hugs !!!  >:D< nothing to worry about. Whether Sowon taking pic MH past leading lady. At that time she took pic with both SH and MH. Not the "you know who" 
Now, I wonder who took this pic for her. This one was during their LA shoot. And since they both like to took pic for each other ... (remember the time MH took pic for her and her took pic for him in LA) maybe this one also took by uri MH Oppa ? :) 

This pic was taken by MH :)

The other one (pic of MH when smoking) was taken by SH but she delete it immediately 

@lovejasmine good catch ... someone here actually already mention about this. But there are also argument says that he was seeing the monitor. But with this slow motion GIF you can clearly see his eyes was on Shinhye :xLove is the momeeeenttt !! :)
wb4k.gif

Guest myhepyending

@rikasnail i'm glad that you even noticed that i changed my ava!  >:D<
it is sad that it was not min ho....but i do wonder....did min ho saw shin hye was hugging so won? what does he felt when he saw them hugging?
i wish we have more fancam during the SBS drama award....especially minshin interactions.....  :(( :(( :((

This is my first time to see that first picture! Now i am really wondering who took that picture! And omo! look at PSH's killer legs. Dammmmn.

I am trying to find LMH picture when he was smoking . I know the picture you are talking about but I can't seem to find it!

Sorry, but if I not mistaken, those pic shinhye took after she arrived to LA, so this pic took before started filming :)

Guest nonouri

Finally able to catch up with the thread. Been backreading and enjoying all the posts that I have missed since Friday.

Not sure if this has been shared, it's from the-inheritors (tumblr). This is really funny!

tumblr_myuw1o5AZV1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_myuw1o5AZV1siqvhio3_250.giftumblr_myuw1o5AZV1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_myuw1o5AZV1siqvhio2_250.gif
cr:tagged

Fan art from 9 months ago. LMH looks weird in that height... :)) (no offense to YSY's fan)
flv1ruzxtltlcjoixsgp.jpg
cr:tagged via vingle.net

maybe they can translate those interviews, but since Heirs started and until it ended,their recaps were awful,one could see crystal clear that they didn't enjoyed the drama.even today I keep asking myself why did they kept doing the recaps. and after SBS Awards,they were making fun of LMH's suit,they were asking if he came there wearing what his character would have wear.I found that a bit rude.just because he choose pto wear something different from the usually black suit/white shirt,doesn't mean he was not in trends or something like that.what I'm trying to say is that I'm disappointed with them and Dramabeans.I know this is off topic,but I couldn't stop myself from posting this comment.

Oh my.. At least he dared to be different.... After all why would you like to look the same as every Tom, richard simmons & Harry... I like that he stand out in his attire..... So not boring...

@jysab even if you found the pic please do not post here. There's a reason why she delete that twit immediately after she post it :) 
@rikasnail If they are not filming then it even better, they might just hangout when she just arrived in LA. We never know right ? *delulu on

Guest tropicalgirl

Have we count how many times both of them stealing glances?
1908868672_6fa0a044_zpsf0e2babf.gif
credit to DC
PSH can't resist to look LMH then realized she was on camera (she look on the monitor/tv near the jo in sung tabel) and without trying to panic for getting caught she smoothly look ahead :))Nice move shin ye ssi ;)Correct me if i'm wrong hahaha

Guest bianka

@shewoonmoon OMG thank you so much for your pict cingu-ah^^

Seriously, when PSH uploaded her pict with little yesung on her tweet, i just imagined that maybe Min Ho took pict with her (little yesung) too.
And this time, my dream comes true >///////<

Once again, thank you so much cingu :)

Guest lilyrose81

I'm sorry chingu-deul, doesn't mean to burst the bubble or think the irrelevant thing, but the little girl So Won was also spending Christmas eve with LMH's previous  leading lady. 

But I don't know if this is for an event or they're just close, I don't know, I have NO CLUE about it,  I just put another fact so we won't have misinterpretation.

Archived