[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest myhepyending

gurls...sorry to show this picture...it was not minho....the suit is black colour....and the place where the picture was taken also not the same
d1101dde72e311e3825e12d74921a67b_8.jpg

but its okay...the fact that he also takes picture with so won already made me so happy~  ;););)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jonangee

1386982104134.jpg

Good day everyone. Im a silent lurker of this thread since time and memorial. I found something from a site with the pics frm the farewell party

Guest crazybees4

@minholady I do agree with you about LMH likes PSH way before “Heirs”.  I watched BHS of Etude and found a scene that they had to hug each other in various poses including a cheek to cheek pose.  Surely, they were told to look really joyful when posing.  They did look happy.  Their face beamed.  SO PERFECT and SO CUTE !! 

Before a cheek to cheek scene, their poses were quite simple.  Like holding shoulder, arm to arm, back to back ….   Then they had to pose cheek to cheek!   Both of them looked shy, but I thought LMH looked more shy than my Shinhey.  For me, she was like a little girl.  I meant a playful girl rather than a young woman.  LMH was like a young man who felt shy when he had to be closed with an attractive woman.  It is so fun to look at them.

What I saw in this clip that supports my assumption is when LMH acted strangely once the shooting was done.  It looked like a playful charming Prince turned to be a reserved prince immediately after the word “cut”.  While LMH started to walk out from the set quietly, my little lady was still in the fun mood.  She jumped and shouted with joy.  Lol  LOVE her! :))

My interpretation from what I saw is PSH was so innocent at that time.  She did not have a feeling of a “woman” yet.  She was like a naughty girl or a bit like a tomboy.  It is possible that he was attracted by her look and her lovely personality, but he could sense that she still a “girl”. That’s why in his latest TV interview (not sure a program called GoodDay), he did mention about how young she was at that time.  Not like today that she became a beautiful and charming lady.  Now, it is proper to get to know her as a “woman”.  No need to hide his feeling anymore.

According to his speech when he received a top excellence award that @IsabelinaD kindly posted here, I do believe that he really treasures a value of “Love”.  He said …..”Through this drama I was able to recognize love in different manner and was deeply affected by the message this drama trying to send across. I hope between people, there will continue to be more honestly that people will face their feeling more truthfully and be honest about expressing their feeling….. “   “Heirs” really made him believe in a power of love.  I am confident that he will definitely be honest with his feeling if he found his soulmate.    We all here will wait for a day that he confirms that PSH is the one.

Visit this link to witness the scene of Etude making yourself !

Enjoy ;)

Good night everybody.  I love you all!  

@giselle_tw, chinguuu thank youuu for saving mee hahahaha.*hope they smart enuf to at least read this post and also @giselle_tw. HA!

OK, if people can spazz, we also can spazz, here you go ! 

tumblr_myvttnQUR01s8m1l7o2_1280.jpg

Then Daddy Kim will happy like this:

tumblr_myvttnQUR01s8m1l7o1_500.jpg

And Richard Simmon faint on the floor \m/

1386982104134.jpg

Good day everyone. Im a silent lurker of this thread since time and memorial. I found something from a site with the pics frm the farewell party

hello chingu, welcome to our MinShin thread.

Sorry to say but the picture is photoshopped. Hehe

Anyway, don't be shy to join in the discussion or share your thoughts here.

>:D<

@miwasj

Good catch! You're right! From the photo, it looks like LMH was standing behind them!

For all we know, they could have taken a photo together with SoWon, just that it wasn't published cause it the reaction would be EPIC!!!

Although I don't really contribute much in the forum, I am always looking forward to reading all the comments left by everyone. It's so refreshing to find out about MinShin progress from different angles.

I wish one day not very far from now, we will all hear the official announcement that both LMH and PSH have acknowledged their relationship publicly! That will really make my day! We must organise a virtual party to celebrate LOL.

Back to reality, even if LMH and PSH do not progress from being friends to lovers, to me, that's not the end of the world. They are both so young, and should be free to date other people and perhaps if fate does play a part, no matter what happens, they will eventually end up together. Not now but perhaps in the future. If they are meant to be together for all time, no matter how hard someone or the pressure from the fans to break them up, they should support each other and prove all detractors how wrong they can be. Whatever is the case, be it good or bad, it's their personal choice. They should only hold themselves accountable.

My point is maybe they need to have relationship with other people so that they can realise how much they really miss one other and how well they complement each other. Sometimes, in order to treasure a relationship even more, you'll need to go through a lot in order to find yourself and only time will attest how strong their love is for one another. If a little gossip or a little pressure would stir things up and cause a blossoming relationship to crack, then maybe it was not even worthwhile to begin with. I know it's easier said than done because popular Korean Drama Stars are being upheld and guarded by zealous fans and there are other factors such as Korean culture and image etc. actors and actresses involved in a relationship are always being faced with unimaginable pressure to either deny or pretend to avoid incurring the wrath of fans and losing their support. I choose to believe in LMH that he would act like Kim Tan and fight for what is rightfully his and protect his partner!

Whatever is the case, I am committed to ship MinShin and no one else.This is only couple that I have chosen to ship because I really like watching them acting together in The Heirs and the precious sweet feeling that I always feel whenever they are on screen. They just have the X Factor as couple!

Even if they don't end up together in real life, that's fine with me too. I can always ship them in MinShin land and read all the fanfic! But I do wish with all my heart that LMH and PSH will really end up as a couple for life!

I am not in my teens, twenties or thirties. I am a 40 year old, level-headed Aunty but just that I fell in love all over again with The Heirs. My husband teases me nonstop, even suggested that I put Kim Tan's poster in our bedroom (hahaha).

Have a great week everyone and keep posting!

@pluie Hugs !!!  >:D< nothing to worry about. Whether Sowon taking pic MH past leading lady. At that time she took pic with both SH and MH. Not the "you know who" 
Now, I wonder who took this pic for her. This one was during their LA shoot. And since they both like to took pic for each other ... (remember the time MH took pic for her and her took pic for him in LA) maybe this one also took by uri MH Oppa ? :) 
BTnQ_RiCIAAfD63.jpg

This pic was taken by MH :)
BWsIiu9IYAA_GDm.jpg

The other one (pic of MH when smoking) was taken by SH but she delete it immediately 

dear @clementine7373, I think you need to edit your post, it missing in the close tag for [/blockquote] I guess, it cause the mess for the page. Thank You. :)

Guest isabellabell

i'm just done watching PSH movie TREE of HEAVEN and i cry a lot.. why dis drama so sad :( but i still love it cause had PSH in that movie...
sorry for my broken english :)

That's what exactly i think cingu heheheee ~~~

Jong Suk fans pls don't angry yaaa ~ Peaceeeeee

Duh Jong  Suk, Mianhamnida *Bow to Jong Suk* ^:)^

Yeah.. I think same with this, hahaha don't know this is related or not, a bit off topic, but did you guys saw interview jambangee LJS and PSH? LJS, said that he nervous and a bit can't breath when first saw and beside shinhye, I just LOL for this, that he like shinhye at first sight? Hahha this is why I noticed that glance of LJS to PSH is jealous mode. But Luck for our Minho, shinhye will prefer to you :))

@myhepyending aww bit sad if it not LMH, but it's okay.. It always LMH on my delulu :)) seems like you changed your ava :)) good I like it :D

Guest jonangee

@raivairie thanks for confirming. Have been wondering too y SHs face is quite long ;;).

anyways. I have read all the interview links provided earlier and what keeps bugging me is that, y MH seemed to be defensive upfront answering "love and relationship" questions and even SH related questions. But when asked about genral questions like future plans and personal insights he would straightforwardly talk about wanting to love and express love. If he doesnt have someone i mind (unconsciously or consciously) y have that kind of initial thought to answer questions??

Im a psychology grad and from the way i see it, hes trying to supress the thought of SH to avoid being obvious but unconsciously revealing through slip-of-the-tongue(mind).

Sorry its just how i feel and really caused me to itched this much to express it for the many years ive spent lurking different threads of couple shipping.

good night minshiners....!!!
Happy 505 pages...
I'm so proud about it...
when I watched SBS best couple video,,, I found "SOMETHING".. I don't know,,,it has shared before or not...So I will share this gif...

wb4k.gif

When I saw this pict,,, I thought:
"Wah I'm sure LMH had fell in love to this girl...
How can he stare like that to her if there is NOTHING...."

wah...
I can't stop my crazy thought guys...
Hahaaha

Sorry for my poor English...

:D

Archived