[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Hi.. I'm delurking again.. I should be studying for my final but i just can't help myself, I'm already addicted .. I know I should join you guys early, look at how many awesome I get after my latest post earlier.. Thank you for welcoming me in this thread.. I know not so many Minoz like myself are shipper.. but believe me they are always lurking around shipper paradise as they were curious too..As a Minoz, let me just say female partner, OTP, shipping, scandal and etc are kinda sensitive topics to be brought up among ourselves..like I said earlier, Park Shin Hye is the first female partner I've ever approved for the first time.. I love all my Minoz sisters but too much drama among Minoz have happened when it involving shipping. But, on the good side so many PSH fans have grew interests in Lee Min Ho. Please continue to be his fan.Just to join you guys, I'm using my old account that has been remain untouched for 4 years. Like I said, I'm new to shipping but I still love my Minoz sister. I knew The Heirs is the most memorable drama for Lee Min Ho and I'm so happy for him at 2013 SBS drama awards. He receives so much loves and also he's at his happiest moment there.

I strongly believes that PSH is one the reason he seemed so happy

. Yeah, sure he has won in 2011 n 2012, but he looked so lonely and a bit unhappy even though he wons that it breaks my heart.

I've been LMH fan for so many years that I've noticed how he's totally different from his usual self before. In the night of drama awards, He looked so in love that he can't help but always smiling to himself and there were several gestures that suggest he really wants to tell people around him that Park Shin Hye belongs to him. I swear I never saw him acted like this before and sometimes I do wonder did he really want to declare his loves that out loud. 

Let me tell you how's my life before I shipping MinShin, whenever I watch his drama, I always fast forwarding or skip the lovey dovey scene that involving Lee Min Ho and I only like to replay the scene about Lee Min Ho only. Sometimes, I even trashed talk with friends regarding his female costar. I'm glad now I have matured as a fan and I really hopes to see him happy and be able to fall in love again like his BFF Kim Bum.After I join this ship, I have keep replaying the MinShin moments in The Heirs like crazy and not only Min Ho scenes only. That's how I realized, oh I'm definitely shipping this couple. Reading this thread really has strengthen my faith for this couple and I'm definitely has become Park Shin Hye fan also. I'm really confident to say Park Shin Hye really has made my Min Ho oppa the happiest person nowadays. I'm not surprised to see how fast this thread has expanded after only few months and this thread are definitely have much longer pages that other shipper that I used to lurk before. Their mutual attractions were to obvious to be denied even I have join to sail this ship. Happy shipping people.. Ignore any haters since they just want to remain oblivious.. Please continue to be awesomenow I need to continue study >.<.. :x [-O<

:(:)

>-

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry chingu-deul, doesn't mean to burst the bubble or think the irrelevant thing

RICHARD SIMMONS edited this post, aigooooooo :D :D :D

But I don't know if this is for an event or they're just close, I don't know, I have NO CLUE about it,  I just put another fact so we won't have misinterpretation.

Guest sUn Fl0w3r

new fancam sbs award, including Romeo Juliet part, OMG, he was extremely happy to the max. look at his eyes when he smiles shining to her. I died into it. 

EDIT
Hey hey, excuse me, you two over there,YES, i said you two. is that necessary to do same thing at same moment. i got a feeling that they are just like look at mirror, they just see each other but no one else

rcedhz

Guest thunderempress

Those picture of Kal So Won with our LMH and PSH, I just can't help but imagine her as their child.... *spazzing all over* :))

~this one is good too, lemme quote this part;

“The kissing after taking off the apron was written as ‘Be sexual’ in the script. I also acted out the part thinking that what I am taking off is not an apron but something else (Smile). When I act, I am not someone who rehearses with an actress in advance. I only said that I am going to be intense when acting out the scene. I prefer an immediate response and interaction. The script sets the concept to ‘Be sexual’ and after that, the rest is all up to actors and actresses.

hahahha.. ahaa! gotcha minho ssi.. hmmmmm.. so, it's really up to them..and he just followed what his mind and heart told him.. :D

here is the full translation of the interview:

http://m.star.naver.com/minho/news/end?id=2118053

=))

rikasnail said: @shewoonmoon wow!!! That pic both shinhye and minho has took pic with so won?? OMG! Shinhye has been posted her pic with so won on her twitter, and now LMH with so won?? I was wondering who is took that picture?? I hope PSH!! Since so won is so close with uri shinhye, just like her little sister, and I never know so won close with LMH, I think LMH took that pic after saw shinhye took pic with so won!! :)) and he want one too HAHAHA Where this pic from??? I wondering where he save this pic?? Or this pic still on PSH's phone?? LOL! Delulu always ON!! :))

@shewonmoon

Is that LMH at the back of PSH and So Won? The color of the suit is similar to   MH's suit. LOL I'm spazzing here.

Youre not alone, I'm spazzing here with you!!! This is not delulu ar etc. But I'm sure it LMH!! Just saw the colour and some pattern of his outfit!! Seems like when Shinhye took this pic she was sat, LMH stand on her behind, HAHAHA why my mind lead to something pervert, LMH definitely saw her back :))

OMG, whats wrong with me??? especially my mind :-w

by the way i'm a bit slow here..but who is so won ?i have to admit i lurked another couple thread ( wink*** MH with his leading lady in BOF )..to tell the true..i like her too, she is multi talented actress..it's me or..but it''s look like we are in competitions..lol..i noticed when we posted video clip or still of our minshin's kissing scene, they posted the same too..lol although it's just past stories, they still ship him with her..woww..they are very loyal shippers..but i do love in this thread more..cuz we never bad mouth about LMh with another his leading ladies, we have a lot of positive posts here..keeps stronger guys, and still become rational shippers :x

by the way i'm a bit slow here..but who is so won ?

i have to admit i lurked another couple thread ( wink*** MH with his leading lady in BOF )..to tell the true..i like her too, she is multi talented actress..it's me or..but it''s look like we are in competitions..lol..i noticed when we posted video clip or still of our minshin's kissing scene, they posted the same too..lol although it's just past stories, they still ship him with her..woww..they are very loyal shippers..
but i do love in this thread more..cuz we never bad mouth about LMh with another his leading ladies, we have a lot of positive posts here..keeps stronger guys, and still become rational shippers

:x

The little girl acted as younger yesung/shin hye in the movie miracle in cell 7. You should watch it, great movie and very touching.. Cried bucket of tears. LOL

The little girl is close with Shin Hye. Like a baby sis.

Enonane1 .

said: Sure is cold where I am so thought after reading all the not so sure about our MinShin couple comments I would say what I saw and what I think......

I think what we saw at the awards show was exactly what we saw......the old adage you get what you see applies to MinShin at the awards show....they were not pretending.....or giving fan service......they were having a wonderful time being with each other and that was because it was safe to do so within the confines of the award show.....so they took advantage of it......that was smart......

I saw 2 young 20 something people that are more than infatuated and more than liking each other. I would definitely say that the line is more on starting to love than anything.  They were basking in each others presence at the awards show.......

I saw Min Ho being not only protective and supportive but very sweet toward Shin Hye.  I saw Shin Hye being sweet and demure toward Min Ho. The stealing glances was from both sides not just one and the sweet gestures were on both sides. Seems to me like Min Ho was taking a lot of steps toward Shin Hye on awards night. And if you think they were just doing fan service then watch the awards show again and watch the way the other actors and actresses are responding to the MinShin couple. It was no show and it was not fan service. We were seeing the real beginning romance of these 2 and everyone there was aware of it.....

I don't know why we are taking serious any old reports or interviews. The past is the past. Min Ho seems like a normal 26/27 year old male.....and I am sure he has had a few successes where women are concerned. I don't really think he likes noonas more than younger females b/c he has always been stuck with older females. He didn't have a choice in the selection of his co-stars in his past dramas.....but he has never said he prefers them.....and if the way a lot of fans act with all the good looking actors and male idols then there seems to be more than a few older females ready and willing to do anything these guys want........don't just blame the guy. And we really have no proof he has done anything that would make him look bad. And what would we have him say about his past co-stars but nice things? he didn't make any declarations or act or sound like he really liked them....he was being a gentleman when asked about his co-stars.....that is a gentleman.......

He seems like a really shy and nice guy. I believe he is a gentleman just like Shin Hye said.   It is a shame to think otherwise without proof.  And I am not sure why anyone is thinking that way to start with......

And I for one believe Shin Hye is a lot stronger than she is being given credit for......she wouldn't have survived in the entertainment world since childhood if she weren't ....... she is strong and confident. Of course she is leery of anti-fans...anyone would be but I don't think she has ever fallen hard enough for anyone to fight for her love but I think she may have this time......she might have been infatuated with some of her past co-stars but I don't see it....she is too tomboyish with all of them.....the only man I have ever seen her act like a female with is Min Ho. She was the same during their Etude cfs and now Heirs......I think we do Shin Hye an injustice when we think she is fragile. Just because she is a beautiful fragile looking female does not mean she is fragile.....I would say she has a determined iron rod backbone and I have a feeling she is just too nice sometimes but that doesn't mean she is weak or foolish or fragile....she seems to be one strong level-headed female....a true feminist so to speak.......

I believe Min Ho and Shin Hye will decide if they want to pursue a relationship and no one will know about it....what we saw with her and Min Ho in Heirs was special and everyone that has seen the drama recognizes that.....we should not sell either Min Ho or Shin Hye short and I don't think we should assume Min Ho is doing something wrong.  He seemed very sincere toward her to me....and she seems sincere toward him......

I really hope neither Shin Hye or Min Ho or their staff have been reading the past couple pages of posts because they suddenly got negative and I don't think there is anything to be negative about....Min Ho seems like the type of man that will tell Shin Hye if he is interested and I have a feeling it will be up to Shin Hye whether they become a serious couple or not.......

and the thing with KJW - when she is supposed to be making the call me gesture Shin Hye is right there and doesn't seem fazed....I don't think there is anything to it and is one of those little things thrown at us to cause problems....I have noticed there is a certain faction that keeps trying their damn best to make KJW be connected to either Woo Bin or Min Ho....both guys have treated her as a younger girl and have not treated her as a female they are interested in....I feel sorry for her that this group is doing this...what if she and HS? really are trying to start a relationship? how wrong of idiots to try to cause trouble by making it look like she is doing something she isn't.....and is there any of our shippers who think Shin Hye would act this way toward Min Ho if she wasn't sure of him?????

so I am still loving this couple and praying for them to be able to be a couple if they want to,.....as shippers we have to be positive and ignore any confusion or falsehoods thrown at us.....people throw them at us for a reason and it is to confuse us and to make us lose hope for our couple.....

I am too stubborn for that and will continue praying and hoping that these 2 special people can be the end game for each other ......

Guest Phoebechiu

I don't know whether it means something or not.
At SBS drama award, So-Won took pictures with lots people when she wore her perform clothes (white/red clothes).
However, she only took pictures with Min Ho and Shin Hye when she wore this dress. 

It is strange how Lee Min Ho  talk lately about love (  in every interview and speech) If he  preparing his fans? and reminds them, that he is also a human and wants love

Please Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye  don't miss your moment [-O<

Archived