[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

How can ppl think that there is something going on between LMH and KJW.  They re not even interested in that way, in my opinion.

LMH s eyes always with PSH.
tumblr_myse8rhgXm1siqvhio1_500.jpg

and for  PSH...

PSH who leaves her mind somewhere else.
1459102_694908423877057_1720157669_n.jpg

PSH who seems not care much about any guy around her  whenever she is with her oppa
Screenshot2014-01-01at101109AM.png

PSH who always has sweet eyes for her Oppa...
BdBOaw9CAAAgmA7_zpsd1594f8d.jpg

The moment of poor LMH...  His dongsaeng didnt stand up for him in his precious moment of his life...  hahaha
tumblr_myt582TUcb1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_myt582TUcb1siqvhio2_250.gif

Cr. As tagged  and the gif is from http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

Some of us here re curious about LMH's interview...  I, who dont believe much in interview, am curious more about SH's action... 

Do you know you re 'in love', sissy???   I think actors and actresses at that event see it... hahaha...   (If you re so scared of antis... he will become your memory.... hurtful memory...)

Quick Quick PSH.... Quickkkkkkkkkkkk.... PSH...  plsssssssss....   I am so afraid that LMH will give up!!!   hahaha

Above is Delulu thought of me... hahaha

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheky2 said: I thought after watching the closet kiss like a thousand times I'd be immune to it by now. But I saw the clip on my phone (yes its also saved on my phone :) call me obsessed okay) played it and gawwwd I still get butterflies in my stomach makes me all giddy. So I've come up with a solution.............I need to have my own closet kiss first I have to find LMH :))

faidaris

said: @patrae09

Just call me sister or chingu would do, I don't mind

:)

I'm on my early 30s

As I was taking a break to work out a bit, I was thinking, yes perhaps I should try to be less feminist and try to think more from guy's point of view. So as I was re-examining everything, I can't help but notice that we didn't even 'punish' uri PSH for saying nice thing about KWB's charming eyes whatsoever, but we did 'punish' (or maybe this word isn't correctly used here LOL!) KJW with her 'calling me' motion on uri LMH!

) Okay fine, sometimes we are being unfair!

) Apologize to those who are offended as I speak for myself :| 

@enonane1.

What you said were exactly what I wanted to mention.

Past is past and what he used to like doesn't mean the future. Like running man host Yoo Jae Suk and his good friend sbs awards host lee hwi jae who teased minshin, all did not marry their ideal types or the usual types they liked. It was mentioned on their shows. Sometimes it's the feelings and chemistry, it can happen in the most unexpected time.

LMH mentioned during sohu interview that he likes girls who are lovable and cute. And most importantly he said his type changes every year. To me it means there's no fixed types he likes but it's more of the feelings the girl gives him. He likes cheerful girls that's for sure

Sorry to cut your post chingu.. The way i see it neither LMh nor PSH were able to hide what they were feeling that night esp. The part of the best couple award.. My jaw literally dropped when I saw his hand holding pSH effortlessly.. It's like they owned the night and it is very unfamiliar to see LMH in that state he is always compose and cautious as for PSH i admire her courage in sending her gratitude towards min ho who helped her cope up the entire drama

Peace out!

Don't worry chingu! Glad you can concur with this.

All of us are nice people here and it's great sharing thoughts here.

@patrae09

Just call me sister or chingu would do, I don't mind :) I'm on my early 30s :)

As I was taking a break to work out a bit, I was thinking, yes perhaps I should try to be less feminist and try to think more from guy's point of view. So as I was re-examining everything, I can't help but notice that we didn't even 'punish' uri PSH for saying nice thing about KWB's charming eyes whatsoever, but we did 'punish' (or maybe this word isn't correctly used here LOL!) KJW with her 'calling me' motion on uri LMH! :)) Okay fine, sometimes we are being unfair! :)) Apologize to those who are offended as I speak for myself :| 

Hi @faidaris! I just want to say I can totally feel your love for your idols and what a great fan you are! It's ok to feel protective over PSH ... It's because you really love her.

Just giving perspective to give equal love in minshin so that Minoz also feel open to share in this thread. Don't need to feel apologetic at all :)

Guest lilyrose81

I've already said it and I will say it again : GIRLS ARE WEIRD.

Should I remain you something guys? PSH had a diner with TWO guys and nobody bashed them. Even if they were ONLY the 3 of them having dinner. And KJW made a "call me" sign to LMH next to PSH and there, everybody bashed her.

I say it again : GIRLS ARE WEIRD.

But you are so cute when you are jealous so please don't change.

Actually some fans bashed PSH too, when she had dinner with Heechul and Sanggyu.

I don't deny that fangirls are weird lol, maybe they're just being too 'protective' over their favourite stars.

Originally I am a soompi member way back in 2009 after watching the drama You're Beautiful. Since I stayed in boarding school, I can't remain to stay active in this forum. I'm not really a PSH fan but I enjoyed her acting in YAB and I totally love that drama so much, but unfortunately  I never watch her drama since then. Frankly, I am a Minoz since BOF and I've watched all his movies and dramas. Truth to be said, as a Minoz I always developed a hatred feeling towards any of his female costar. Maybe that's because as a girl I only want Lee Min Ho for myself, thus I've always disapproving his onscreen partners. This year, as usual I followed his  drama too but I get a bit excited since I've seen PSH in YAB. For the first 3 episodes in LA scenes, I still cannot see their chemistry yet but after episode 4 and so on I started to grow likeness towards PSH and their pairing. Then I watched the BTS videos released by SBS and I saw the sparks fly everywhere. Somethings that really attracted me towards their interactions is the deep intense gaze that Lee Min Ho gave towards Shin Hye whenever they engage in conversation off screen. It's really unusual for me to like any Lee Min Ho partner before but somehow I really like Park Shin Hye pairing with him. She's pretty, she's adorable, cute and I love how she makes Lee Min Ho happy on set. He always seems to be energetic and happy whenever she's around him.After watching them, I grew suspicious on their chemistry so I start googling to see if they were dating or what? then, luckily I stumbled upon this thread.Since that day, I've been a silent reader at here and wow there were so many evidences you guys have gathered. The first day I started reading this thread, I spent my entire weekend for 2 days from morning to dawn just to catch up until the latest page since it's already at 70 pages at that time. Reading your discussions everyday has become parts of my daily routines. I really enjoyed you guys spazzing among yourselves and then I started realized that I've also started to ship this OTP. Woah! that is a big improvement for me as a Minoz to approve Lee Min Ho with Park Shin Hye. I really wanted to join you guys but unfortunately I am currently facing a big final exam in my third year as an engineering student. Seeing how this thread fly really fast, I've finally decided to drop my post before it reached 500 pages. I still got 3 more papers for my final next week, so wished me good luck guys.I'll drop more post regularly but till then let me be a silent reader until next week is  over. Please continue to be a wonderful shipper since I've jumped in this ship because of you guys. 

LorenHaze said: TerryG said: LorenHaze said:

Enonane1 .

said: Sure is cold where I am so thought after reading all the not so sure about our MinShin couple comments I would say what I saw and what I think......

I think what we saw at the awards show was exactly what we saw......the old adage you get what you see applies to MinShin at the awards show....they were not pretending.....or giving fan service......they were having a wonderful time being with each other and that was because it was safe to do so within the confines of the award show.....so they took advantage of it......that was smart......

I saw 2 young 20 something people that are more than infatuated and more than liking each other. I would definitely say that the line is more on starting to love than anything.  They were basking in each others presence at the awards show.......

I saw Min Ho being not only protective and supportive but very sweet toward Shin Hye.  I saw Shin Hye being sweet and demure toward Min Ho. The stealing glances was from both sides not just one and the sweet gestures were on both sides. Seems to me like Min Ho was taking a lot of steps toward Shin Hye on awards night. And if you think they were just doing fan service then watch the awards show again and watch the way the other actors and actresses are responding to the MinShin couple. It was no show and it was not fan service. We were seeing the real beginning romance of these 2 and everyone there was aware of it.....

I don't know why we are taking serious any old reports or interviews. The past is the past. Min Ho seems like a normal 26/27 year old male.....and I am sure he has had a few successes where women are concerned. I don't really think he likes noonas more than younger females b/c he has always been stuck with older females. He didn't have a choice in the selection of his co-stars in his past dramas.....but he has never said he prefers them.....and if the way a lot of fans act with all the good looking actors and male idols then there seems to be more than a few older females ready and willing to do anything these guys want........don't just blame the guy. And we really have no proof he has done anything that would make him look bad. And what would we have him say about his past co-stars but nice things? he didn't make any declarations or act or sound like he really liked them....he was being a gentleman when asked about his co-stars.....that is a gentleman.......

He seems like a really shy and nice guy. I believe he is a gentleman just like Shin Hye said.   It is a shame to think otherwise without proof.  And I am not sure why anyone is thinking that way to start with......

And I for one believe Shin Hye is a lot stronger than she is being given credit for......she wouldn't have survived in the entertainment world since childhood if she weren't ....... she is strong and confident. Of course she is leery of anti-fans...anyone would be but I don't think she has ever fallen hard enough for anyone to fight for her love but I think she may have this time......she might have been infatuated with some of her past co-stars but I don't see it....she is too tomboyish with all of them.....the only man I have ever seen her act like a female with is Min Ho. She was the same during their Etude cfs and now Heirs......I think we do Shin Hye an injustice when we think she is fragile. Just because she is a beautiful fragile looking female does not mean she is fragile.....I would say she has a determined iron rod backbone and I have a feeling she is just too nice sometimes but that doesn't mean she is weak or foolish or fragile....she seems to be one strong level-headed female....a true feminist so to speak.......

I believe Min Ho and Shin Hye will decide if they want to pursue a relationship and no one will know about it....what we saw with her and Min Ho in Heirs was special and everyone that has seen the drama recognizes that.....we should not sell either Min Ho or Shin Hye short and I don't think we should assume Min Ho is doing something wrong.  He seemed very sincere toward her to me....and she seems sincere toward him......

I really hope neither Shin Hye or Min Ho or their staff have been reading the past couple pages of posts because they suddenly got negative and I don't think there is anything to be negative about....Min Ho seems like the type of man that will tell Shin Hye if he is interested and I have a feeling it will be up to Shin Hye whether they become a serious couple or not.......

and the thing with KJW - when she is supposed to be making the call me gesture Shin Hye is right there and doesn't seem fazed....I don't think there is anything to it and is one of those little things thrown at us to cause problems....I have noticed there is a certain faction that keeps trying their damn best to make KJW be connected to either Woo Bin or Min Ho....both guys have treated her as a younger girl and have not treated her as a female they are interested in....I feel sorry for her that this group is doing this...what if she and HS? really are trying to start a relationship? how wrong of idiots to try to cause trouble by making it look like she is doing something she isn't.....and is there any of our shippers who think Shin Hye would act this way toward Min Ho if she wasn't sure of him?????

so I am still loving this couple and praying for them to be able to be a couple if they want to,.....as shippers we have to be positive and ignore any confusion or falsehoods thrown at us.....people throw them at us for a reason and it is to confuse us and to make us lose hope for our couple.....

I am too stubborn for that and will continue praying and hoping that these 2 special people can be the end game for each other ......

Guest bluepalette

After watching the best dressed award video at SBS Awards where the host was interviewing them on the concepts (for who-knows-how-many times), I noticed something!

When the camera zoomed on LMH's face after PSH talked about the Romeo and Juliet concept, anyone noticed the 2 actresses in the background? Sorry I dont know their names but the one in black was pointing to minshin and said something to the other actress and the other responded with a "I know right" kind of expression.. they probably suspect something too ;)) Then afterwards the camera zoomed out and you can see the 2 of them being interested in minshin and giving smiles.. aww.

Maybe it's cos I am looking for more clues about minshin that this delulu thought came xD Have a nice weekend everyone!

minshinromeojuliet said: Hi @faidaris! I just want to say I can totally feel your love for your idols and what a great fan you are! It's ok to feel protective over PSH ... It's because you really love her. Just giving perspective to give equal love in minshin so that Minoz also feel open to share in this thread. Don't need to feel apologetic at all :)

Guest JoyceG

Chingus have you read one of Minho's recent interview about his New year's resolution? Hahah the last part that he said Aside from improving his body was "he wants to fall in love" kkkkk check that out sorry can't post the link at the moment ^^^ it makes me feeel giddy hihihi Minshin :"> u receive my blessings take courage! <333

@lela6130 Welcome to this wonderful ship. It's always good to see new member to our family. We started really small and yet, look how many we gather now. Our page even flies leaving the other ships that already open long way before this thread open. It's really amazing even in my eyes. MinShin really expanding. Something that I never thought before. 
It's really funny how this thread expanding so fast considering we only have small amout of BTS compare to other ship. But since the feeling is there, we keep continue to ship. I guess thanks to @yoyo the one who always have faithful to this ship. She never stop posting and convince people here :)) and @pluie who always bring fresh stuff to the thread. Guess they can be crowned as President and Vice President of Minshin :)

At first, I never thought to ship MinShin. Yes, I love their onscreen chemistry, but during drama I always think that they're just onscreen partner and nothing more. But throughout the drama the chemistry getting deeper and deeper and its really hard not to jump to this ship. So yeah ... here I am trap in this delulu family :)
Glad to have more and more minoz here *let me give you a hug >:D< please ask more minoz to come and join so we can have more insight from you guys :)
Anyway, good luck with your finals !!!  \m/

Archived