[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

INTENSE LOOKS just for one girl.
Heirs Press Conference. (Dreamyyyyy.. :)) )
dreamy.jpg

SBS Drama Awards. (Dreamyyy and proud) :D
000619_zpsf39341bc.jpg

Oh yeah, @thanthuy and then some, haha! Sorry, reality caught up with stupid me so I'm unable to update my fanfics. I'll try do some this weekend.. I hope! HAHAHA! :))

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LorenHaze said:

Enonane1 .

said: Sure is cold where I am so thought after reading all the not so sure about our MinShin couple comments I would say what I saw and what I think......

I think what we saw at the awards show was exactly what we saw......the old adage you get what you see applies to MinShin at the awards show....they were not pretending.....or giving fan service......they were having a wonderful time being with each other and that was because it was safe to do so within the confines of the award show.....so they took advantage of it......that was smart......

I saw 2 young 20 something people that are more than infatuated and more than liking each other. I would definitely say that the line is more on starting to love than anything.  They were basking in each others presence at the awards show.......

I saw Min Ho being not only protective and supportive but very sweet toward Shin Hye.  I saw Shin Hye being sweet and demure toward Min Ho. The stealing glances was from both sides not just one and the sweet gestures were on both sides. Seems to me like Min Ho was taking a lot of steps toward Shin Hye on awards night. And if you think they were just doing fan service then watch the awards show again and watch the way the other actors and actresses are responding to the MinShin couple. It was no show and it was not fan service. We were seeing the real beginning romance of these 2 and everyone there was aware of it.....

I don't know why we are taking serious any old reports or interviews. The past is the past. Min Ho seems like a normal 26/27 year old male.....and I am sure he has had a few successes where women are concerned. I don't really think he likes noonas more than younger females b/c he has always been stuck with older females. He didn't have a choice in the selection of his co-stars in his past dramas.....but he has never said he prefers them.....and if the way a lot of fans act with all the good looking actors and male idols then there seems to be more than a few older females ready and willing to do anything these guys want........don't just blame the guy. And we really have no proof he has done anything that would make him look bad. And what would we have him say about his past co-stars but nice things? he didn't make any declarations or act or sound like he really liked them....he was being a gentleman when asked about his co-stars.....that is a gentleman.......

He seems like a really shy and nice guy. I believe he is a gentleman just like Shin Hye said.   It is a shame to think otherwise without proof.  And I am not sure why anyone is thinking that way to start with......

And I for one believe Shin Hye is a lot stronger than she is being given credit for......she wouldn't have survived in the entertainment world since childhood if she weren't ....... she is strong and confident. Of course she is leery of anti-fans...anyone would be but I don't think she has ever fallen hard enough for anyone to fight for her love but I think she may have this time......she might have been infatuated with some of her past co-stars but I don't see it....she is too tomboyish with all of them.....the only man I have ever seen her act like a female with is Min Ho. She was the same during their Etude cfs and now Heirs......I think we do Shin Hye an injustice when we think she is fragile. Just because she is a beautiful fragile looking female does not mean she is fragile.....I would say she has a determined iron rod backbone and I have a feeling she is just too nice sometimes but that doesn't mean she is weak or foolish or fragile....she seems to be one strong level-headed female....a true feminist so to speak.......

I believe Min Ho and Shin Hye will decide if they want to pursue a relationship and no one will know about it....what we saw with her and Min Ho in Heirs was special and everyone that has seen the drama recognizes that.....we should not sell either Min Ho or Shin Hye short and I don't think we should assume Min Ho is doing something wrong.  He seemed very sincere toward her to me....and she seems sincere toward him......

I really hope neither Shin Hye or Min Ho or their staff have been reading the past couple pages of posts because they suddenly got negative and I don't think there is anything to be negative about....Min Ho seems like the type of man that will tell Shin Hye if he is interested and I have a feeling it will be up to Shin Hye whether they become a serious couple or not.......

and the thing with KJW - when she is supposed to be making the call me gesture Shin Hye is right there and doesn't seem fazed....I don't think there is anything to it and is one of those little things thrown at us to cause problems....I have noticed there is a certain faction that keeps trying their damn best to make KJW be connected to either Woo Bin or Min Ho....both guys have treated her as a younger girl and have not treated her as a female they are interested in....I feel sorry for her that this group is doing this...what if she and HS? really are trying to start a relationship? how wrong of idiots to try to cause trouble by making it look like she is doing something she isn't.....and is there any of our shippers who think Shin Hye would act this way toward Min Ho if she wasn't sure of him?????

so I am still loving this couple and praying for them to be able to be a couple if they want to,.....as shippers we have to be positive and ignore any confusion or falsehoods thrown at us.....people throw them at us for a reason and it is to confuse us and to make us lose hope for our couple.....

I am too stubborn for that and will continue praying and hoping that these 2 special people can be the end game for each other ......

TerryG said: LorenHaze said:

Enonane1 .

said: Sure is cold where I am so thought after reading all the not so sure about our MinShin couple comments I would say what I saw and what I think......

I think what we saw at the awards show was exactly what we saw......the old adage you get what you see applies to MinShin at the awards show....they were not pretending.....or giving fan service......they were having a wonderful time being with each other and that was because it was safe to do so within the confines of the award show.....so they took advantage of it......that was smart......

I saw 2 young 20 something people that are more than infatuated and more than liking each other. I would definitely say that the line is more on starting to love than anything.  They were basking in each others presence at the awards show.......

I saw Min Ho being not only protective and supportive but very sweet toward Shin Hye.  I saw Shin Hye being sweet and demure toward Min Ho. The stealing glances was from both sides not just one and the sweet gestures were on both sides. Seems to me like Min Ho was taking a lot of steps toward Shin Hye on awards night. And if you think they were just doing fan service then watch the awards show again and watch the way the other actors and actresses are responding to the MinShin couple. It was no show and it was not fan service. We were seeing the real beginning romance of these 2 and everyone there was aware of it.....

I don't know why we are taking serious any old reports or interviews. The past is the past. Min Ho seems like a normal 26/27 year old male.....and I am sure he has had a few successes where women are concerned. I don't really think he likes noonas more than younger females b/c he has always been stuck with older females. He didn't have a choice in the selection of his co-stars in his past dramas.....but he has never said he prefers them.....and if the way a lot of fans act with all the good looking actors and male idols then there seems to be more than a few older females ready and willing to do anything these guys want........don't just blame the guy. And we really have no proof he has done anything that would make him look bad. And what would we have him say about his past co-stars but nice things? he didn't make any declarations or act or sound like he really liked them....he was being a gentleman when asked about his co-stars.....that is a gentleman.......

He seems like a really shy and nice guy. I believe he is a gentleman just like Shin Hye said.   It is a shame to think otherwise without proof.  And I am not sure why anyone is thinking that way to start with......

And I for one believe Shin Hye is a lot stronger than she is being given credit for......she wouldn't have survived in the entertainment world since childhood if she weren't ....... she is strong and confident. Of course she is leery of anti-fans...anyone would be but I don't think she has ever fallen hard enough for anyone to fight for her love but I think she may have this time......she might have been infatuated with some of her past co-stars but I don't see it....she is too tomboyish with all of them.....the only man I have ever seen her act like a female with is Min Ho. She was the same during their Etude cfs and now Heirs......I think we do Shin Hye an injustice when we think she is fragile. Just because she is a beautiful fragile looking female does not mean she is fragile.....I would say she has a determined iron rod backbone and I have a feeling she is just too nice sometimes but that doesn't mean she is weak or foolish or fragile....she seems to be one strong level-headed female....a true feminist so to speak.......

I believe Min Ho and Shin Hye will decide if they want to pursue a relationship and no one will know about it....what we saw with her and Min Ho in Heirs was special and everyone that has seen the drama recognizes that.....we should not sell either Min Ho or Shin Hye short and I don't think we should assume Min Ho is doing something wrong.  He seemed very sincere toward her to me....and she seems sincere toward him......

I really hope neither Shin Hye or Min Ho or their staff have been reading the past couple pages of posts because they suddenly got negative and I don't think there is anything to be negative about....Min Ho seems like the type of man that will tell Shin Hye if he is interested and I have a feeling it will be up to Shin Hye whether they become a serious couple or not.......

and the thing with KJW - when she is supposed to be making the call me gesture Shin Hye is right there and doesn't seem fazed....I don't think there is anything to it and is one of those little things thrown at us to cause problems....I have noticed there is a certain faction that keeps trying their damn best to make KJW be connected to either Woo Bin or Min Ho....both guys have treated her as a younger girl and have not treated her as a female they are interested in....I feel sorry for her that this group is doing this...what if she and HS? really are trying to start a relationship? how wrong of idiots to try to cause trouble by making it look like she is doing something she isn't.....and is there any of our shippers who think Shin Hye would act this way toward Min Ho if she wasn't sure of him?????

so I am still loving this couple and praying for them to be able to be a couple if they want to,.....as shippers we have to be positive and ignore any confusion or falsehoods thrown at us.....people throw them at us for a reason and it is to confuse us and to make us lose hope for our couple.....

I am too stubborn for that and will continue praying and hoping that these 2 special people can be the end game for each other ......

I try to say balance in this regard. Don’t think too much what would I say.

LMH is a man who loves his family. He works hard for the making money and therefore he was very appreciative his fans, and he also had a personal ambition to be appreciated for his acting.

So PSH is also a hard worker, and love her career. Like the other woman, of course she always prefers her family.

It is difficult for a woman to be a companion for LMH today, because there may be extreme fans and also because of his ambition to be an actor who appreciate the role that can make his partner becomes jealous.

On the other hand, PSH is a very outgoing and she's also adaptable to her male friends. Man who become her companion will also easily ignited jealous because of this.

Generally, extreme fans will diminish as the idol over 30, so that the actor tried hard to collect his savings before that age. Upon entering that age, they are ready to leave their careers and families to join military service.

I took a few word from some of you here that the good man for a good woman and vice versa, and too bad if it does not happen at LMH - PSH. Also what is always @stucked said to be dating just for the kids, getting married is better.  Being married makes them more focused thinking about the family happiness and overcome it all together.

Not bother to get married before or after military service. The important thing there is a bond between them so that no woman or another man who dared to approach, and I think what LMH's doing on SBS Award 2013 is an early sign to the people that he's the man who conquered the heart of PSH.

Guest chloe_addict

Hello fellow MinShin shippers! I haven't been posting much since Heirs ended but returned after the pleasant surprise of PSH + LMH's interaction during the awards show.  They both knew that this was probably going to be their last opportunity to be together so why not just ham it up for the cameras and satisfy their repressed feelings at the same time? So to be rational, I'm telling myself that their skinship was mostly a fan service. But soon, acting vs. reality becomes a blurred line so you can't help but to fall for that person.
What's interesting is that before the awards show, PSH is usually the one who is professional, composed, and gives politically correct answers during interviews. But that night, she seemed to let her guard down a bit and you could see her attraction towards LMH. On the other hand, LMH seems to get really involved with his character whenever he does a drama. I think that's why he fell for his co-star in the past because he probably could not get out of his character. PSH also gets very involved with her character, but she tries to find coping mechanism to get out of her character by telling her co-star not to contact her for a while (ie JSK) or gets involved with charity work in Africa.
I agree with LMH's past interview that it's not possible to be close friends with a girl. Either you are dating her or if you're just "friends", attraction will develop and eventually, there will be unrequited love. 
I just saw a recent selca of PSH with Heechul and Sunggyu. Everyone looks like they're having a good time like friends should. So why didn't we get this type of vibe from PSH+LMH pictures...or lack of pictures? I think because they are indeed attracted to each other and pictures capture what we initially do not see. So them being cautious might even cause them to be "stiff" so that some viewers said that they didn't have "chemistry."  
Based on kpop/kdrama history, it's always the unseen that turns out to be the reality. 
So even though it saddens me that there won't be anymore news of PSH+LMH together anymore, it doesn't mean that there' no hope for them to date. It took LSG + Yoona how long? 4 years? So maybe that's the average time to progress from acquaintances --> friends --> dating. 

Guest KimberlyC1430293378

m8lov said:

KimberlyC said:

i am a minoz first because min-ho resembles my Japanese crush(jun matsumoto)

Sorry to cut your post but when I read Jun Matsumoto I immediately fangirled. He is also my Japanese crush after Miura Haruma. And imagine a drama with Jun, Miura and MinHo. And bonus : Park Shin Hye as the female lead. I would get a serious second male lead syndrome for sure but girls, can you imagine =P~

Because you guys make me curious and therefore I had to Google and wallaaaaa OMG I know him! He played uri LMH's character in Japan's version of BOF right? Now I remember why I have not watched or even wanted to watch BOF! That's because I much prefer the Japan version!!!! Oh thank you chingus for pointing this out! LOL!!! What was the name of the drama in Japan version? Was it Meteor Garden or Hana Yori Dango? 

Sincerely apologizing for the off topic.

Its hana yori dango chingu.. I prefer it better because of the lead actress...

But nevertheless i love min ho and park shon hye

I Longing this word "Let's we hug grups"
we love both of them lmh&psh
lmh is very good actor, gentlemen, honest, warm, kind (heirs lines), famous..
he is ideal type every woman (since almost us are woman)

how we don't fall to him?
i enjoy being minshin shipper with all of you..

Re-watching The Heirs from Episode 1. And you can really see the awkwardness at first so maybe that's why many questioned the chemistry between our OTP. But then, they proved that wrong connotation as the episodes progress. And because I am re-watching just for the second time, there are really lots of "unnecessary" skinship I noticed just now. Oh my god. I am feeling giddy   =P~  8-}

EDIT: I don't know if it's just me, but KT/LMH looks extra hot when they were stranded and walking . LMH did grow thin while filming. 

Guest chloe_addict

lmhpsh said: I also think that psh is not weak....she is smart and self reliable and i don't know why she said that she is introvert because she gets along so well with each of her costars :-?

Guest MarieN1430293183

I don't know why you think PSH is fragile. There is a difference between being shy and being fragile. And yes, I know  LSG and Yoona took 4 years to date but it only took few months after their drama for Kim Bum and MGY announce they are dating.
Just a desperate delulu girl here 8-}

TerryG

said:

faidaris

said:

TerryG

said:

Ok....just a side note here.  I know there is quite a bit of love for PSH on this forum, I love her too.  But there are two

people involved in this and not everything is. or should be on LMH.  Whether they decide to go forward depends on

both

of them not just one person.  It's

not always

the male that has to take the lead.  Maybe he's said what was needed to be said, and it's PSH that is being hesitant, or resistant in spite of how she feels.  We as shippers don't know, but we can have a bit more faith that these are two level headed people.  Just a reminder, it was PSH that described LMH as a gentleman.  And from what I've seen he's always been that to her.  I really wish there was a bit less bias being displayed in who is already going to end up getting their heart broken.

Can't we please look at things from both sides? :-??

Guest KimberlyC

I just wish they will have more time to develop their feelings.. They ahould be together to promote their dram overseas like rain/bi and song hye kyo although they denied the allegations that they are a couple .. It took them 3 years from 2004-2007 to promote drams overseas...

Imagine that alotted time o be togeter without other cast?! Ommo (fangurling her)) :D

Guest JoyceG

I don't know why you think PSH is fragile. There is a difference between being shy and being fragile. And yes, I know  LSG and Yoona took 4 years to date but it only took few months after their drama for Kim Bum and MGY announce they are dating.

Just a desperate delulu girl here 8-}

I just want to share what I just thought hahaha chingus I remembered Minho said in an interview that he wants to have/ experience Kim Tan's love which he said his friend Kim Bum has now with MGY after months drama... Hahhahah maybe he wants too with Shinhye unnie ^^^^ I know it's kind of delulu mode of mine but just my opinion ;) MinShin 5ever <3333

if there are no news reveals to us, it doesn't matter..
but I hope they keep contact to each other, miss each other..haha delulu mode ON

i have dreams for them, lmh inspired with heechul and going to family restaurant psh and then talk with her father saying sorry about their scene because he is to into his character (as an excuse) and then psh take courage going to lmh concert. this will be happy story in this month,
:)) :)) :))

Archived