[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

TerryG said: Ok....just a side note here.  I know there is quite a bit of love for PSH on this forum, I love her too.  But there are two people involved in this and not everything is. or should be on LMH.  Whether they decide to go forward depends on both of them not just one person.  It's not always the male that has to take the lead.  Maybe he's said what was needed to be said, and it's PSH that is being hesitant, or resistant in spite of how she feels.  We as shippers don't know, but we can have a bit more faith that these are two level headed people.  Just a reminder, it was PSH that described LMH as a gentleman.  And from what I've seen he's always been that to her.  I really wish there was a bit less bias being displayed in who is already going to end up getting their heart broken. Can't we please look at things from both sides? :-??

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

faidaris said: lilyrose81 said: Here's my opinion about these two. From the awards show, it can be seem that they probably have feelings for each other, but it's not really love yet, it's more to a really strong attraction / admiration/ like. (judging by their chemistry and interactions). No doubt that they look amazingly good together, but the last choice is theirs, the fans are a little scary too tbh lol, so they might need to do A LOT of considerations if they were to really want to get together in the near future. Is it weird that I don't really want to see them dating but i want them to actually get married? Hehe

Guest madiena

isabellabell said: @madiena lets me repost this video for you and for us to watch it.this video very touching and @madiena  i also love how she tread the kid..she never  hesitation to touch them . OUR angel PSH <3

Guest MarieN1430293183

madiena said: yeah..i just can say whoever can win her heart must the lucky guy and i feel sorry for her bec her 1st kiss just for drama now her passionate kiss also for drama..i hope it's real feeling.and she never  has a chance to date in public bec she become celebrity  she did not have the opportunity to love because he is a celebrity from a young age ..MH the lucky guy who has stolen her passionate kiss

madiena

said:

i just share this..how can they hate her..i love how she tread the kid..she never  hesitation to touch them

Good morning/afternoon/evening  ;)
I really like the LOVE Motion between Minshin on-screen/off-screen, and even during the SBS Drama awards.So sweet and loving.
Great that they did the New Year countdown together. =D> See the SBS Award video 

4:45:40 
In my opinion, if MinShin is to announce that they are dating, they should assure and let their fans know that he/she loves each other and how much they love each other. In this way, somehow, i believe that fans would be able to accept better and give their blessings. 
Even if Dispatch manages to catch them dating, they should just gracefully "wave" to the camera to acknowledge that they are indeed dating.. hehehee...  ;))I bet they will look good together holding hands in the photo. *i'm in my own imagination
"Kim Tan, Forward""Eun Sang, Forward"

i want to feel what lmh said in the interview. he said that he want to meet more people and want to experience love in the first sight..
why he said that, he probably thinking why he always attract with his co-star, first time he attract to pmy and now psh and maybe he will attract to another co-star when he play another drama or movie.. so he didn't go next step.. he must realized his feeling first..

but he must know psh is not object that he must confuse with, psh is precious lady, he must not confuse how adorable she is, how happy his life when get this lady.

sorry for poor english, i'm still learning..

Guest DaisyL

Hi anyeong everyone!! I really like this thread.. I enjoyed all your comment.. I love them to be a real life couple luckyly i found this thread.. Happy coz i'm not the only one who ship them.. I watched SBS Award live.. I giggling the whole show.. Their interaction seem so real.. If only a fanservice they got me there...seriously.. Its a award show no more script there.. Haaaiisst.. I watched again the romeo and juliet video.. When the MC ask wether they look like romeo and juliet, fans said yes. Lee minho agreed also he said "neh" base in his lips move..then park shin hye respond.. "Gotchimal" means "liar".. Anybody agree.. Sorry for my bad english..

faidaris said: TerryG said: Ok....just a side note here.  I know there is quite a bit of love for PSH on this forum, I love her too.  But there are two people involved in this and not everything is. or should be on LMH.  Whether they decide to go forward depends on both of them not just one person.  It's not always the male that has to take the lead.  Maybe he's said what was needed to be said, and it's PSH that is being hesitant, or resistant in spite of how she feels.  We as shippers don't know, but we can have a bit more faith that these are two level headed people.  Just a reminder, it was PSH that described LMH as a gentleman.  And from what I've seen he's always been that to her.  I really wish there was a bit less bias being displayed in who is already going to end up getting their heart broken. Can't we please look at things from both sides? :-??

Guest piggy2

hi everyone. I have been a silent reader for the past couple weeks. I decided to come out to share my thoughts with minshin family.  I haven't been a shipper for couple years and haven't actively watching k-drama for 2 years. One of my friend fb me to watch this drama because they are very cute. I gave it a try and now i am so in love with both of them. Honestly, i have never like LMH in BOF/CH. I didn't even understand why it's so popular. I couldn't even finish CH even though it's reel become real. As character wise, I love him so much in Faith with KHS. When i watch heirs, honestly, i couldn't feel the relationship between them until mid of drama. but after the drama, the off screen interactions win my heart. (SBS award). PSH is so pure and cute specially when she mentioned Romeo and Juliet theme. I feel she is so innocent and pure like LMH describe "goddess". I keep replaying their off screen interactions more than the kiss scene because they just naturally beautiful when they are together as PSH and LMH. after watching the awards, I do feel that they do have attraction to each other but i don't think they are at the stage of dating. I feel like PSH has more attraction toward LMH.; however, if LMH take a little courage to make this relationship happen, i think PSH will agree to it. Honestly, I do wish them to date and drop us little hint here and there but i don't want them to announce their relationship or get caught by dispatch. When young couples go puplic, i haven't seen anyone that lasts for a long time unless they are getting married. I hope we minshin can request them to have CF together or even magazine photoshoot so they can spend time more with each other to build up their relationship. Thanks soompi minshin for wonderful posts and friendly environment. I haven't post in soompi for years but decide to come out because of your friendliness :)
I wonder if they will go to JP or other asia countries for promotions because his BOF has too many promotions in JP. I am praying that they will be together for the promotions not just MH by himself. He surely looks so lonely when he went to promote the drama himself. 

BTW, i don't have twitter, can someone help me to ask if the complementary/BTS will be eng sub also? i will buy it when they release the DVD. I saw the Personal taste has complementary but no eng sub. I hope they will have eng sub for that because all i am looking for now is there off screen interactions. 
Lastly, I think there are a lot of minoz are minshin. shippers. However, I learned that shippers tend to be outcast and get hateful comments from their own club so they rarely step out to say they are shippers. They just silently support their ship. Therefore, i think we shouldn't mention minoz or starlight because not every member is the same. To encourage them, i hope that LMH will see banners/ sign for minshin wherever he goes for his solo activities so he can take his courage to turn PSH into his lady :)

m8lov said: madiena said: yeah..i just can say whoever can win her heart must the lucky guy and i feel sorry for her bec her 1st kiss just for drama now her passionate kiss also for drama..i hope it's real feeling.and she never  has a chance to date in public bec she become celebrity  she did not have the opportunity to love because he is a celebrity from a young age ..MH the lucky guy who has stolen her passionate kiss

BellaL said: i want to feel what lmh said in the interview. he said that he want to meet more people and want to experience love in the first sight..
why he said that, he probably thinking why he always attract with his co-star, first time he attract to pmy and now psh and maybe he will attract to another co-star when he play another drama or movie.. so he didn't go next step.. he must realized his feeling first..

but he must know psh is not object that he must confuse with, psh is precious lady, he must not confuse how adorable she is, how happy his life when get this lady.

sorry for poor english, i'm still learning..

@giselle_tw maybe it's already in frame?  =) kidding  :)>-
@terryG I'm with you >:D< it's great that we care about Shin Hye but how about Min Ho too? Lets take things on both side okay. That's why we are here, we love them both. :x No matter what happens if the ship sail or sink let's not blame any of them. 

So the only thing we can do is to hope for the best that they will get married in the future. ;;) (since dating is for kids as @stucked said) =))
KEEP CALM LETS LOVE MinShin :x :-*

Archived