[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest myhepyending

PSH translated twitter:
ssinz_hye [Twitter] I met her yesterday when part 1of the ceremony ended - her tooth infront grown up. Healthy, cute  really love you

d1101dde72e311e3825e12d74921a67b_6.jpg

ssinz_hye [Twitter]Found on the Internet. SoWon nestled in my chest. Thank you to the one who took this picture ~ ~ ~ very cute hehe

9b81fe9e72e311e39c910ee2ec025087_8.jpg

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG i love this video.. Thanks for posting it @missmoon

The ost song is also perfect for this video... All the feels during the sbs drama awards came back after watching it.. I feel so giddy haha

:x :x :x

Hi @pluie

You can add this video also in our 1st page. :\">

Annyeong chingu. >:D<

happy new year.

<:-P

i love to see all your gif bout our beautiful couple. Indeed they were adorable with their dress and suit. Congrats for their award, to heirs team also.

love is in the air. I really feel it. Haha. Love is the moment. :x

im not threatin' with kjw. I dont see anything with them.

Keep posting shippers. Thumbs up for effort. :-bd

MINSHIN FIGHTING. :x

Guest wallfloweer

ravairie said: OMG i love this video.. Thanks for posting it @missmoon The ost song is also perfect for this video... All the feels during the sbs drama awards came back after watching it.. I feel so giddy haha

:x :x :x Hi @pluie You can add this video also in our 1st page. :\">

@Agie..hello chingu..heheheh...thanx.. actually this is my first ship..before this I never ship other actor&actress.. I love korean drama..love the story..love the actor&actress but love ONSCREEN ONLY..not OFFSCREEN..thats why I never ship anyone before this..but for this couple..I feeling very very .something..I'm not LMH fan but since he act in Personal Taste and Faith ..I like his acting and more more like when his acting in HEIRS with Park Shin Hye..from HEIRS I saw their acting is getting more excellent..they desserved the awards..the chemistry is always ON-OFF screen...each other cant hide their feeling...seriously I dont know why I'm so in love with this couple..shinhye like pure goddess which have an aura and make their acting is reality..wow..minho is the best actor for me..and the best person for shinhye..they complete each other..hopefully our wish come true because this is my 1st SHIPPER..may GOD bless them...

Its ok chingu..I know you have an experience shipper before this..thanks god..you ok now..but trust me..we're minshin shipper always support each other..every single moment happy, sad or other emotion..we still discuss and heal each other because we have our best detective here..so he/she can interprete the situation..evento we see that we're delusional but we still enjoy and have fun here...most welcome to new member..heheheeheh..together Keep Forward..untill this ship sink with announcement they with someone.... :x

@missmoon thank you so much for the video..Very nice! =D> See?! Even KJW is so happy seeing MinShin together in that video. No need to panic girls. [-X  LMH cannot interact directly to PSH in RL and "not on air" because of paparazzi and jealous fans who have powerful lenses and many eyes.. :-B @-) that 's why they need a channel to communicate.  :D Notice when KJW is  signalling "call me" to LMH -PSH is looking at them .I am sorry but  my delulu mode is ON :D

Guest minshin2046

Any dispatch got snap their picture together after the award? So Korean paparazzi is not like HK paparazzi :-?? They be like spy follow the actor or singer day n nite ... Some of them even 1 years never open their house window or lit up their curtain windows . Think of it , a bit sad for them to loss their freedom , but sorry to say our minshin shipper just need a peek only . [-O< . Sorry LMH n PSH ... We just want know when u too just get together !! Pls pls .... [-O< Sorry my delusion is on already.

Guest myungso

hello MinShin Shippers happy new year 2014, maybe its to late comment about SBS Drama Awards now, forgive me  ;;)congratulation uri couple, Kim Tan and Cha Eunsang, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, Romeo and Juliet, Oppa and Dongsaeng, Best Friend (or whatever) for winning best couple, best actor, best actress, excellent award, best dress award, and else, and else. we love you guys... uri couple, has so much fun at SBS Drama Awards 2013, they are good people who respect to each other and hard worker, enjoying their time, :x >:D< <:-P

Sowwy, another kindly reminder, to keep this thread EXIST- please kindly remove image/video quoting (DO NOT quote Image/Video).- please posting anything that ONLY related to both LMH and PSH. Thank You. :)
@ravairie DONE, now adding MVs Collection in the first post.

Archived