[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Dear @Ah tan , please do not quote the images darla, thank you.
You don't need to resize the pic, soompi will display it in proper size, just click it and you will see the original size.

To All : Since the mods already visit here and warned you by their self, so I think we are really need to follow the rules, to keep this thread exist.

Ah ok so sorry!!! Didnt know about this. Sorry once again ><

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaizai_f4_only

here's what comes to my mind after seeing this pictures below:
SJS talking to himself : "Owhhh LJS is trying to hit on PSH.... "  

viewimage.php?id=39b5d52ee0db2ab5&no=29b

TURNS HIS HEAD TOWARDS MINHO 

" MINHO yaa.. LOOK THIS WAY palli palli..."  :-t 

=))

Guest zaizai_f4_only

thanks @Ah tan OMG I LOVE THIS PIC a  thousand times!their interaction is totally LOVE!i wonder what r they talking about... they seems to be happy/smile/laugh whenever they're talking to each other :x
a70774bbjw1ec48oa8ilzj20ng0dfq3x.jpg
OK hopefully fancam of these 2 is coming!!! [-O<

Rating from last night:

@khjpearl: Ratings last night..SbS Drama Awards Part1 #13-11.1%;Part2 #6-13% : KbS Drama Awards P1 #15- 9.9% ; P2 #14 - 10.6% http://t.co/YRq6hqI5xF

Congrats again to our MinShin, SBS and to all the winners! :x

@Ah tan thanks for those pictures. Wub wub. Heee. :D

This is off topic but I need to say this, as I got a good look at her DP. Yo Shin Min Ah(aka @ravairie) what can you say bout LSG dating Yoo-know-who-yoona?! HAHAHA! :D

Okay, end of stupidity. Hee. I really hope to see more fancams. Those pictures are sooo frustrating! How can they be smiley smiley like that?

@stucked haha i don't mind LSG dating Yoona.. i'm not shipping SMA with him.. LOL I want to see her do a drama with Won Bin or Hyun Bin.

My heart is with MinShin :x

Agreed, we always see them so smiley with each other. Sign of being in love? =))

Guest wallfloweer

"Am I happy right now? I thank the fans who’ve given me a sense of responsibility. I always think about how I can repay you. I’ll just try to word hard in my projects and relay the message of the projects. I’ll do as many series as I can in my twenties. Thank you. ‘Heirs’ is a project I’ll never forget. It made me rethink the idea of love. I really received the message the drama was sending. I hope everyone goes straight ahead in 2014."

Lee Min Ho winning “Best Actor” at the 2013 SBS Drama Awards. 
"It made me rethink the idea of love", "I really received the message the drama was sending" got you man, got you... He can definitely feel the same as Kim Tan toward PSH 

:D

Guest myhepyending

every time i watch this....i am so mad at PSH....why didn't she hug LMH when he won the award???!!!! or at least give him high five!!! he even turn around to see you PSH!!! but you did nothing!!!! HAISHHH!!! cheommmaalllll  ~X( ~X( ~X(

Guest pattituazon

I think Lee Jong Suk is really smitten by our Shin Hye. Sorry, blondie, she's taken. Might I suggest you revisit your bromance with Woo Bin instead? :)) HEEHEE.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617250/14/could-it-be-i-like-you-leeminho-parkshinhye-minshin-heirs Updated this, friends! <3 The chapter's a bit sad though, but it's okay because we're still on a high after the SBS awards. LOL.

@Pluie High five !! Shipper life indeed hard, buth thakfully we have another couple to ship LOL :)
Btw, i seriously think that MH enjoying the small sceen of PSH rather than the Parody itself hahaha ... look at him touching his lips like crazy when PSH making all those cute reactions. 

And I'm seriously start to consider JongSuk attracted to SH with all stealing glance and everything haha ...
db9y.jpg
dkfd.jpgjpl3.jpg

Archived