[Official Thread] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 1

Guest pluie

Guest pattituazon

Does anybody have a video of when Lee Hwi Jae (MC) interviewed Shin Hye about her dress and she and LMH ended up  holding hands? Hahahaha. I want to watch it over and over again. LOL

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wallfloweer

@stucked Thank you, oh you're all so sweet here really glad to can share with you! Hahaha exactly this, I'm happy not to be the only one feeling that way, it makes me doubt about the fact that there's something wrong with me, nope I'm okay hahaha

pattituazon said: OMG guys, Lee Seung Gi and Yoona confirmed they are dating! (I don't know if anybody posted this here yet).
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/breaking-lee-seung-gi-yoona-are-dating#axzz2nZVa4bpA

They both have millions of fan girls and fan boys all over the world, which means that their relationship could potentially fan so many wars among netizens (including possessive fans and shippers) but they admitted it anyway! After Moon Geun Young and Kim Bum, another young star couple is born!
You know what this means????
THERE IS HOPE. :')
P.S. On a sadder note, LSG is taken, guys. :(

Happy New Year Minshin! I was so happy that a lot of you liked my post >:D< >:D< >:D< Well , what can I say right now? ;;) This was the third time LMH got the Top 10 award, and I say this was his happiest state. :\"> He was extremely happy and it was really evident.This was the the very opposite of what happened last year. :(:(( He was alone in the table with the Director of City Hunter (they are really close) to accompany him. At one point he was seated with Park Ye Seol (Queen Nogook of Faith) but PYS has to juggle from SBS to KBS as what happened to Shin Hye. He had no other co-stars with him and he was extremely sad. LMH is a very honest and straightforward person. It was so obvious that he was not happy with the awards he received. His speech is very heartwarming and what he was feeling at the time , he said it out loud and whenever I rewatch the video I cry. :(( :(( :(( I feel sorry for him and it was good that his father in City Hunter  and Kim So Roo of  AGD came ove to his post and hugged him. He felt out  of place.  :((  He kept on staring at AGDs table which like Heirs garnered the most awards.  He  even approached Kim Ha Nuel  and Jang Dong Gun to congratulate them.  =D> I feel sorry for him since I have always liked him in Faith (my favorite) and I think he deserved the awards. =D> Yesterday it was different. LMH was at his most joyous state. He is aware that SBS treasures him having made dramasfor the network for 3 consecutive years.....he knows he earned a status. Yesterday, he is more happy not for himself but for all the people he worked with in Heirs won awards. It was his dream....moreso, he was extremely anticipating the award to be given to PSH, and he looked like a proud husband for his "honey".  :x :x :x it was so sweet of  him to throw a hug instead of clasping the hand of  PSH for congratulatory shake...It was instinct...it is love.. :x :x :x

Well guys, Happy New Year.

How do you know he's in love? I think he's such a naughty boy when teasing his crush. He is different than the Etude time. He is very passionate and so cheeky.

And since when she’s being glowing? I think since the taking apron scene.

Weird indeed, when you receive an award, you even talking about dating rumors.

Looks like he gives a hint if in the future they appear in the Dispatch news or photos, public or their fans are not surprised anymore.

Guest myasally

I was expecting LSG with someone else but hey...he is happy so what... but I want our MinShin to be 2gether, is it okay? hahaha

Guest wallfloweer

I might be out of the subject or a least not completely but a bit but actually I wanted to tell to a lll of you that you're all super sweet, caring, cute and really open minded, I just got here today and I already like every one of you, you say welcome, you don't judge without proves, you don't close the circle. In an hour I enjoyed myself in there like I've never had with people I don't know before. That's why I basically wanted to thank each one of you.Please don't think I'm only posting this because I want popularity or something like this, I really took a lot of time to post this because I was afraid some will take it in the wrong way but as I can see you're all sweet and understanding, with no judgement, and I think that we should say the nice things to peoplee before it is too late. May the odds of 2014 be in the favor of MinShin and so in our favors.Just, do you have that feel of excitement when Shin Hye's hand slips on Min Ho's ? Those two are driving me crazy

shin hye already take a bit courage last night..
when MC say, do you want win best couple? I  don't want lie, ....for theme dress, she asking first, can I tell the Truth?
see try to be honest, one step forward than eun sang..eun sang always pretending to not love kim tan.
good job shin hye  ;)

Guest ThessC

2hrs to go and its 2014 here but i'm very happy for this couple (reel or real) or (friends or lovers) for me LMH-PSH looks great on screen and off screen :)

feliciawst said: xiux said:

When they stand up and hold hands…

Host: I came to ask about the concept behind your outfit today.

PSH: Oh… (shyly) can I tell the truth?

Host: Of course!

PSH: Because I want to win Best Couple with Tan, a lot of shippers (haha the Chinese translation means fans-who-like-the-TanSang-couple) said that we are like Romeo and Juliet. So… (laughs shyly and can't continue).

Host: Then will the two of you stand up please! Let's see if there's a Romeo and Juliet atmosphere. (LMH is also giggling at this point!!) Min Ho-sshi, please come forward. Shin Hye-sshi as well. (They both get up and come forward while giggling). Let's see if the two are like Romeo and Juliet! How about you two hold hands? Yes yes. (LMH takes her hand lol the two of them are SO SHY AND CUTE HERE.) Do they look like Romeo and Juliet?

Fans: Yes!!!

Host: Did you guys coordinate this Romeo and Juliet thing?

LMH: You didn't tell me earlier! I didn't know! (They both laugh)

PSH: I thought he would have the Romeo charm and air.

LMH: The feeling is that she is a pure goddess.

Host: Then what was your concept? Hers was Juliet and yours?

LMH: Mine… because the fans really like me in blue suits, so I wore a blue suit with print.

Host: Ah I see. On this side, it's purely for LMH's fans…

PSH: And I did it for the drama fans.

Host: Ah I see thank you, applause for the two please. 

(The two of them continue to be shy and adorable, both covering their face.)

Let's compare again. THIS is Kim Ji Won winning New Star, you can't see Min Ho but you can see him high-fiving THIS dongsaeng. Look for his hand. HA! :D

tumblr_myp3axI4Dx1siqvhio1_250.gif

NOW. This is Shin Hye winning Best Actress for Mid-length drama. HUUuuuuuuug! And look at his cheeky and proud face. Heee. :))

minhoshinhyehugging_zps7b4f0106.gif

ah @giselle_tw come here, bear hug for you.. *hugs* *hugs* I know you and @pluie will be having a hard time with the news. Aaaand you changed your DP already! HAHAHA! :)) When I read that news, coz I'm hoping to see some news about our couple, I was shocked and have this envious feeling, I'm hoping that it happens to our couple too. Heee.

@wallfloweer and we like you as well! :D

Archived