Kang Ha Neul 강하늘 ♥ [Movie 2023] Dream [Upcoming Drama 2024] Squid Game season 2

Go Seung Ji

10 minutes ago, april joy gonzales said:

Agree with what you said :) .....just that I didn't expect it to be so soon, knowing how busy he was the past 6 months, (have finished filming 3 movies and now one drama on the way). Anyway, our consolation is that 2 years is just  a blink of the eye. Days are passing by fast, before we knew it, it's done.  But will miss him really...  so much.

Again, my sincere thanks  for all these updates. :)

april joy gonzales, well, 2-years is quite long but I hope time will fly so fast. Spending two years in the barracks is taxing for anyone not looking to pursue a career in the military, though. :tongue:

Hello ladies! Hi willenette! And warmest welcome to april joy :)

Well... let's see when our guy will actually start military service. Dreading that day... but there's nothign really much we could do about it but wait patiently for his return.

For now, let's enjoy his farewell gifts to us: Midnight Runners and Bad Guys 2 :D

Speaking of Midnight Runners...

‘Midnight Runners’ Toiled Cinecamera Revealed…”In Short, Running Machine”’

uyzcrtpgox2z26518ts2r0m82j2ywc5h.jpg

The cinecamera for ‘Midnight Runners’ has been revealed.

On July 7th, the distributor for the movie ‘Midnight Runners’, Lotte Entertainment revealed the cinecamera full of the two main actors, Park Seo Joon and Kang Ha Neul’s hardships ahead of the August release. ‘Midnight Runners’ is a youthful investigation action that tells the story of two police university students who formerly only had their youth and military books that get swept up in an investigation after witnessing a kidnapping.

With no field experience of investigations, Ki Joon (Park Seo Joon) and Hee Yeol (Kang Ha Neul)’s story of investigating by running can be seen just through the tough filming of the actors. 

The two have specialties in judo and kendo from the harsh training at the police university and because they to be able to assimilate to the various action scenes, the actors had to do continual stamina workouts and train their body through exercise.

Read more here

`````````````

Some new bromance pics released today :D

And KHN joined the promotional activities for Park Yeol  (directed by Lee Joon Ik, Dongju director) last weekend :)

• Like 2

Park Bo Young And Kim Young Kwang Potentially Starring Together In New Melodramatic Film

Earlier it was reported that Kim Young Kwang had been confirmed as the male lead for a melodrama film called “Your Marriage” (tentative title).

Actress Park Bo Young has been set as the female lead for a while now, as the production of the film has been on hold for two years now. When the movie was initially casting for leads two years ago, the male lead role was offered to actor Kang Ha Neul, who had to decline the role because of conflicting filming schedules with another project.

“Your Marriage” is a melodramatic film about man who received a wedding invitation from his first love. The production of the film will begin as soon as casting is finalized.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/10/park-bo-young-kim-young-kwang-potentially-starring-together-new-melodrama-movie/

``````````

I remember seeing this and I was wondering what happened to this movie.., gosh, would have been a dream couple for me! I really like Park Bo Young too! :)

Also, very curious about the drama that Ha Neul rejected... wonder who's gonna get the role, eventually...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, riversky said:

Guys, main trailer just released! :)

Looking forward for this  new movie.  Than so much for these updates. 

Guys, main trailer just released! :)

Looking forward for this new movie. Glad to see Haneul enjoying his free time.  :)  Thanks so much for  these latest updates.  :)

Yeah, so excited about the movie as it seems to be really funny!!

Some pics from last weekend's Park Yeol stage greetings :) Credits as indicated

And backstage :D

Hi riversky, thanks for sharing the pictures. Awww.....I'm excited, too. I hope it will be a success! Can't wait! :tongue:

Park Seo-joon, Kang Ha-neul play opposites in upcoming buddy movie ‘Midnight Runners’

Updated : July 17 2017

A buddy flick brimming with youthful energy and the classic opposites-attract bromance chemistry starring Park Seo-joon and Kang Ha-neul will hit theaters this summer.

“I play someone who acts before he speaks,” said Park, who is currently having a moment as the romantic lead in the KBS drama series “Fight My Way,” at a press conference for “Midnight Runners” in southeastern Seoul, Monday. 

Contrasting Park’s character Ki-joon is Hee-yeol, played by Kang, who is more of a thinker than a doer, Kang said. 

“He’s brainy,” said the actor, who is returning to the screen with a more light-hearted role since last year‘s legal drama “New Trial” and black-and-white historical period drama film “Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet.” 

“At first he only values rules and principles. But after meeting Ki-joon, he learns warmth and becomes more like him.”

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170717
Kang Ha-neul (left) and Park Seo-joon meet with reporters, clad in police academy uniforms, at the Lotte Cinema in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Monday. (Yonhap)

More here: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201707171526375821745_2

````````````````````````````````````````````

Guam photos are here... well some of them :D 

Will post better ones soon :)

• Like 2

Kang Ha Neul’s Enlistment Date Confirmed + Leaving Cast Of Upcoming Drama

Kang-Ha-Neul-XPN.jpg

Kang Ha Neul’s enlistment date has been confirmed.

His agency recently revealed that he applied and was accepted to enter as a military police officer of the Republic of Korea Capital Defense Command, and now it has been confirmed that he will enlist on September 11.

More here: https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/18/kang-ha-neuls-enlistment-date-confirmed-leaving-cast-upcoming-drama/

``````````````````````````

My heart is bleeding.. it's just too soon....

• Like 1

5 hours ago, april joy gonzales said:

I'm also as sad as you are...Now that he won't be  in a drama anymore, I just don't know how it will be when September 11 comes. ... :anguished:  :bawling:

Inded, april... so his last work would be the cameo for Bride of the Water God? :(

But you know what? I did a bit of research about his duties and it looks like he will be staying in Seoul! And the job is not that bad, I must say...

"Capital Defense Command

Capital Defense Command (formerly the Capital Garrison Command) includes select army troops whose active duty component, really more a countercoup force than a defensive force, was a little less than a division in 1990, organized into three separate security groups or regiments. They are assigned to defend the Blue House (the presidential residence), major government and Ministry of National Defense buildings, and Kimp'o International Airport. The wartime strength of the Capital Defense Command comes from multiple division reserves, which would be mobilized during a conflict. The Capital Defense Command also is responsible for peacetime training of all Seoul area reserves. "

source: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/rok/cdc.htm

Here's a pic :D I must admit that I am not fond of the uniform but gosh, I'm sure our Ha Neul would rock in shades on a Harley!  :) 

NybsvXzzjhlZo1bRVkUvl0YpZJRRL7mtpZMJ7lY0wQ8.jpg?w=1024&s=3804f912c7db745b46cf3f0a5f52bc7b

• Like 2

17 hours ago, riversky said:

Inded, april... so his last work would be the cameo for Bride of the Water God? :(

But you know what? I did a bit of research about his duties and it looks like he will be staying in Seoul! And the job is not that bad, I must say...

"Capital Defense Command

Capital Defense Command (formerly the Capital Garrison Command) includes select army troops whose active duty component, really more a countercoup force than a defensive force, was a little less than a division in 1990, organized into three separate security groups or regiments. They are assigned to defend the Blue House (the presidential residence), major government and Ministry of National Defense buildings, and Kimp'o International Airport. The wartime strength of the Capital Defense Command comes from multiple division reserves, which would be mobilized during a conflict. The Capital Defense Command also is responsible for peacetime training of all Seoul area reserves. "

source: http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/rok/cdc.htm

Here's a pic :D I must admit that I am not fond of the uniform but gosh, I'm sure our Ha Neul would rock in shades on a Harley!  :)

Hi riversky, thanks for sharing about his duties during his military stint soon. I hope he'll just be around Seoul area. In the interview with Park Seo Joon, his co-star in “Midnight Runners" he said that KHN is really kind and friendly and laughs easily.  I find KHN always the modest & humble one. Can't wait to see their movie next month, August - For sure there will be an amazing bromance here. :tongue:

• Like 2

Yes, really looking forward to the movie really! And also to the guesting in MBC radio - i hope somebody would be kind enough to translate for us ...

And of course, there's still the Night to Remember ..

Really hope he will be around Seoul coz that would mean that photos here and there, hoepfully .... :)

````````````````````````

Kang Haneul backs out of Bad Guys spinoff

by tineybeanie

kanghaneul-101a.jpg

Uh-oh, this doesn’t look good. Following Uhm Tae-gu’s (Maids) dropout of Bad Guys: City of Evil due to an injury, Kang Haneul has also announced that he will be quitting the project. Unfortunately, scheduling around the actor’s impending military service enlistment date proved to be impossible.

The drama is a spinoff of the highly successful Bad Guys that is supposed to show the unlikely partnership between amoral prosecutors and hardened criminals. Kang Haneul had been planning to play a third-year prosecutor from Seoul who is sent down to a provincial office after a traumatic event in which he witnesses his mentor being killed. The production team is currently frantically trying to find a replacement actor because the character is integral to the overall story line.

More here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/07/kang-haneul-backs-out-of-bad-guys-spinoff/