Oh Hyun Kyeong 오현경 (tvN new drama, Don't Cried, Bird)

joy17

Welcome 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9e36V1HSaBFBbwpjN3CN

Oh Hyun KyeongOfficial ThreadBirth name: Oh Sang JiBorn: March 25, 1970Birth place: South KoreaEducation: Dankook University - Theater and Film  Chung-Ang University Graduate School - Theater and Film Occupation: Actress/ModelYears Active: 1988-present
Description:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oh_Hyun-kyung
c16be8d94582af079517d0bb46c5c051.jpg

• Legendary of Witch as So Poong-geum (MBC, 2014 - 2015)
  • Mather's Choice as Jin So-young (SBS,2014)
  • King's Family (KBS2, 2013 - 2014) 
  • SharK  (KBS2, 2013)
  • She is Wow (tvN, 2013)
  • The Great Seer (SBS, 2012)
  • Miss Ajumma (SBS, 2011)
  • Birdie Buddy (tvN, 2011)
  • Gloria (MBC, 2010)
  • Mrs. Town (tvN, 2009)
  • High Kick through the Roof(MBC, 2009)
  • First Wive Club (SBS, 2007)Firework (MBC, 1997)A Faraway Nation (KBS2, 1996)
  • My Son's Woman (MBC, 1994)

Note: bold face and highlight: Lead roles
    5a3cba7252070fbe2b037366821a2019.jpg
    1993 FM Is My Friend (radio program) (DJ)
    1995 스타 한마당 우리는 맞수 (MC)
    1996 Saturday Mystery Theatre (MC) 
    1996 도전! 남자 중의 남자 (MC)
    1996 Super Sunday - Oh Hyun-kyung's Woman Theater (MC)
    1997 시선 집중 패션 자키 (MC)
    1997 퀴즈 영화탐험 (MC)
    2011 Love Story (music talk show) (MC)
    2013 Thank You (as herself)
    2013 People's inside (as herself)
    2014 Happy Together (as herself with the Wang's Family)
    2014 Healing Camp, Are You Happy? (as Herself)

f364e0ff684903f53540001f56776b11.jpg

1989 Miss Korea Winner1990 KBS Best new actress2008 SBS Top ten stars and Excellent actress for serial drama - First Wives Club (won)2014 SBS Special Acting in short drama - Mother's Choice (won)
  • 2011 SBS Excellent actress (weekend/daily drama) Miss Ajumma (nominated)
  • 2012 SBS Special actress (drama special) The Great Seer (nominated)
2013 KBS Best supporting actress (weekend drama) The Wang's Family (nominated)[*]2014 MBC Excellent actress (weekend/daily drama) Legendary of Witch (nominated
TV Theme Song
2010 당신의 눈물 (Your Tears) - Gloria
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oh-Hyun-Kyung-%EC%98%A4%ED%98%84%EA%B2%BD/1408941909329178

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you all know that Oh hyun Kyung is going to be 44 this year and still young and beautiful! And as for me there are actors and actress I want to see her work with before is too late!First actors as couple first as best and last!1. Ji Seong 2. Kwon Sang-woo3. Jo Seong-ha (this time as good couple)!4. Ji Jin-hee5. Lee Seong-jae6. Son Hyeon-jin7. Sin Seong-rok (this one might be a little pushing! Although she did work with someone that was a lot younger than in 2007 drama, First Wives Club). 
Next are the actresses I would like to see her working with! 1. Kim Mi-sook2. Kim Hee-ae3. Bae Jong-ok4. Yoo-Ho-jung5. Lee Bo-yeong
I really hope to see all my wishes coming true! 

I would like try to write a drama. Starring: Oh Hyun-kyung (38) and Sin Seong-rok (33)Genre: Family, RomanceEpisodes: 50Story: Lee Chang-ok (play by Oh Hyun-kyung) is a caring daughter who works at a small restaurant. She lost her husband at a tragic plane crush moreover, she loved him deeply. After the instant she just shut her surrounding and determent to never love again. She gets mad easy and she does not get a long with her family as she was adopted. But her mother loves her very much. Then one day, she decide that she wants to work for a company. That is when she met Jang Ji-yoon (play by Sin Seong-rok). He is the store's manager that Lee Chang-ok works at, more importantly he is the president's son who is cold hearted and always thinks that he knows everything. Then he started to open up to Lee Chang-ok, who he thinks she is pure. On the other hand Lee Chang-ok does not think much of him and always push him away because he is lot younger than her plus she has not forget her dead husband yet. 
Jang Ji-yoon is very patient with her and try to help her learn to love again and everything around her. Then she started to open up to him only find that she is diagnose with terminal illness. Thus makes her to started to push him away again. But he demands that he wants to marry her. But the boy's family will not accept because she is from a poor family. When he let her meet his family. That the family can not accept her because she the real daughter who they throw away 38 years ago. The family did everything they could to break them up. Her health is getting worse day by day. and he does not know a thing because she does not want to hurt him. 
One day she lie to him saying that she needed to go on a trip with the family, but he went to visit the family only found that she was not there. So he tell the family to tell him the truth the what is really going with her. He receive a breaking news saying that she is diagnose with cancer and only have a few months left. Then they told him this is all because of her birth mother. So they finally told him which hospital she is staying and he cried when he saw her lying in the bed. Being the kind man he is, he want to help her pay for the hospital bill and help out the the family. 
Those two had long talk and he found that she really wanted to search for her real mother as she does not have many days left. And she also beg him to save her as she wants to live as well. With all the talking she passed out right on the spot. He could not ignore the fact that she is trying to find her real mother. So he went on searching for her mother. 
First he went to her family and ask them where is her orphanage and how did they adopt her. But the family have no idea that Lee Chang-ok is the family's real daughter. Which make him her half brother. Then he went to the orphanage and asked them a lot of questions. Thats he found his mother's name on a piece check. Then he went home and asked his mother does she know who Lee Chang-ok is. She was shocks and answer no. Then he went on did a blood test between his mother and Lee Chang-ok because he does not understand stand why she is so oppose to his marriage also, why would she donate money to her orphanage. 
When he got the result back found that they are mother and daughter. He was devastate that he couldn't face her. When he went to see her, she was so happy to see him as he has a lot of things he wants to say to her. And he is sorry to her and all the hardship she had to go through. Then she told him that even if his family does not want her to marry him, she will still wait for him. He couldn't help it but started to cry. Now that he know that she is his sister and what a terrible thing that his mother has done to her. He went home and asked his mother why did you throw Lee Chang-ok away. She try to denied but he told his mother that he knows everything and how could you do this to her. Now she really sick is all because of you. Then he told her that he will still marry her and his mother better not do anything to her. 
But his mother still try to break them. And she started to pay for her daughter's hospital bill. The family thank Jang Ji-yoon very much for paying her bill, that is when the family found out that he and their daughter are relate. The family also found out the reason why the mother throw her away it was all because she is going to married a rich man. They all gain up to keep a secret and not tell Lee Chang-ok. One day she overheard their family conversation that her real mother is Jang Ji-yoon's mother. She was furious that she went to his house and yell at the mother "why did you throw me away" the mother was in tarries so the only thing she could say to her was, "I am sorry" "I am so sorry." Then he walked in found out that she found out her. She told her that she will never forgive her and the husband found out too. She couldn't hold up herself and end up passed out. The family took her to the hospital and told the family that she needs take medicine regularly and she has to do treatment. That night they had to put her in the ICU because it is getting worse. 
The mother said that she would do anything to save her daughter. When she woke up the only people she wanted to see was her adopted family and she annoy him completely and he totally understands why and he left her alone. But during those times they misses each other. Just then, Lee Chang-ok told her mother that she does not have much time left that she wanted to spend remaining of her time with him. Furthermore, her biological mother told her son that he could marry her and be with her for remaining of her time. both family approve of their marriage. they were so happy their first night together that she begged him to save her that she wanted to spend the rest life with him not as a sick person. She did die few days later, both family was so sad. One day he found a video recorded by her. Finally one night she reappear in his dream and told him that she is happy where she is, so he should be happy and they shared their last kissed.  END  

Letters to Oh Hyun-kyung! Dear Ms. Oh Hyun-kyung, It is an honor and pleasure to be able to know you just from far away. I am sure that a lot of people have met you already, but I am not in a hurry because I know that I will meet you up there! I like many Korean Actresses, but have not met any of them yet! But I can honestly said that out of all the actresses that I like just to name a few (Yang Mi Kyung, Yoo Ho-jung, Kim Ja-ok, Bae Jong-ok etc), you have to be one of my all time favorite! I do not have any special reason why I like you, it just that whenever I see you on tv, I feel good!  I first found out about you was from Birdie Buddy, then I started to look you up and found out many interesting things about you. Furthermore, I started to watch your other dramas like, The First Wives Club, Gloria (btw, I really love you OST), unfortunately I did get to watch the Great Seer because I do not watch historical dramas, sorry. Next it was Miss Adjumma, and many more. I wanted to find out more about you, but I can not read Korean so I have to rely on some of Korean-English database to look for your information. You are one of kind. There are many reasons I found that you're special.  When I found out about your life story. First you won the Miss Korea Pageant at such a young age, then you were taking break because of the blackmail, and many more. It is really amazing how you have become today. Words can not describe how much I love you and care about you. I do pray for you and your family.  Just the fact that you came back to the drama land made me want to cry. Your determination and your will to face the world again. I know that I would not be able to face the world again. I find that your life story is really amazing and special to me. I like to listen to every bit of it. And as more as five time if I have to. I am learning Korean every day so I will be able to understand you. I can write on and on about how much you mean the world to me, but I can not put in words. You are my role model and my hero.  I have three wishes in life, first is to go to Korea and meet all my favorite actresses and be at at least one of the drama set (hopefully is going to be yours), to meet you in person and give you a special gift. Second, to be able to read, listen, and write in Korean. Third, for you to be in Heaven with me.  Finally, keep acting and do what you love the most. God loves you and he will provide a good man for you and keep your daughter save! 
I love you,admin

Oh Hyun-kyung's couple (in dramas) album! 1. First Wives Club 2007 (couple: Na Hwa-sin as Oh Hyun-kyung and Goo Se-joo as Lee Sang-woo)posterphoto61408.jpg b1b81_koeuni.jpghttp:22023_21625_1339.jpg2. High Kick Through the Roof 2009 (couple: Lee Hyun-kyung as Oh Hyun-kyung and Jeong Bo-seok as him self) highkick2-1.jpghqdefault.jpg3. Gloria 2010 (couple: Na Jin-joo as Oh hyun-kyung and Lee Ji-seok as Lee Jong-wok)
They were couples before Na Jin-joo accident happened which was twenty years ago. Now they are rival couple. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHCkadaRehuQdol3AhVIf
4. Miss Ajumma 2011 (couple: Kang Geum-hwa as Oh Hyun-kyung and Yoon Jeong-woo as Kang Jang-min)PYH2011052610030034400_P2.jpgPYH2011052609980034400_P2.jpg
5. The Great Seer 2012 (couple: Soo Ryeon-gae as Oh Hyun-Kyung and Lee In-mi as Jo Min-ki)The_Great_Seer-0014.jpg1157678_10203441771070810_2042866114_n.j
6. Birdie Buddy (2010) (couple: Min Se-hwa as Oh Hyun-kyung and Danny as Park Seong-woongShe is Wow (2013) (couple: Jong Ah-ra as Oh Hyun-kyung and Gong Jeong-han as Park Seong-woongThose two actors were couples in 2010 drama, but as married couple for the 2013 drama. 1042_376227102498860_127465752_n.jpg
7. The most recent one is the Wang's Family (couple: Wang Soo-bak as Oh Hyun-kyung and Go Min-joong as Jo Seong-ha) This couple were married in the beginning but divorce do to issues. But they are cute couples off the scenes! 109780_P12_163428.jpg          %BF%D5%B0%A1%B3%D7%BD%C4%B1%B8%B5%E9%2C_ 
%BF%D5%B0%A1%B3%D7%BD%C4%B1%B8%B5%E9%2C_ 2.jpg

Credit: Naver, and Daum
That conclude all her drama couples! There are places you can watch those dramas! If you can read Chinese, you can watch it on baidu or go to other places to watch it! There is drama that I did not list, that is Shark. It is because I have not watch that drama yet and I am not sure who is her counter-part or is she just have cameo part. I will find out and let everyone know! Here are the list places you watch her dramas! http://tieba.baidu.com/shipin/bw/forum/info?kw=%CE%E2%CF%CD%C7%EC 
Miss Ajumma First Wives Club Oh hyun-kyung's cuts!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dOYOD7H9y0&list=PL15703CD6284F7823 Miss Ajumma (full version, but no English sub)http://www.dramafever.com/oh-hyun-kyung-1970/actor/1368/#/snapshot
Birdie Buddy GloriaThe Great SeerHigh Kick Through the roofShark (They are all English subbed). http://www.gooddrama.net/actor/390_oh-hyun-kyung
GloriaShe is WowWang's FamilyHigh Kick Through the RoofThe Great SeerBirdie Buddy (All English Subbed as well)
This is all I have so far!

If You can understand Chinese, then you can watch it full on potato!Oh Hyun-kyung on Healing Camp March 31. http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/orIkgoXxA6g/?resourceId=0_06_02_99

Here is the first one! 

Oh Hyun Kyung Realizes Precious 7 Months
(Photo : KBS)

King's Family" Oh Hyun Kyung released the last shot of the filming.

On February 12th, the last filming of KBS 2TV weekend drama "King's Family' (script Moon Young Nam, director jin Hyung Wook" in Seoul Seodaemungu Hong Eundong was held.  On this day, Oh Hyun Kyung finished the last filming and left a meaningful picture with his husband Jo Sung Ha.

Like Us on Facebook 

In the drama, Oh Hyun Kyung plays a former Miss Korea and the first daughter of Soo Back and is loved."

Oh Hyun Kyung said, "The past seven months with 'King's Family' made me realize many important things.  There's sincerity in your eyes for you to be sincere and to communicate.  This realization and pride, as well as the happiness and thankfulness, as well as the cast and staff and viewers of King's Family - Thank you. In addition, it was a precious time for me to be Wang Soo Back.  I homeicon1.png you the best for another start and health.  Thank you."

Meanwhile, "King's Family" only has two episodesicon1.png left and will end on February 16th.

Credit : http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/15789/20140213/oh-hyun-kyung-realizes-precious-7-months.htm

First episode of Wang's Family Review!King’s Family Episode 2 Review: Kim Hye Sook Discriminates Against Her Daughters class="post-title" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 20px !important; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 30px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px;"King’s Family Episode 2 Review: Kim Hye Sook Discriminates Against Her Daughters

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=Sunny  0 Comments  1,109 viewsSep 2, 2013

3 0  0

In King’s Family, episode 2, Lee Ang Geum(played by Kim Hye Sook) discriminated against her daughters.

Wang Ho Bak(played by Lee Tae Ran) went to Wang Soo Bak(played by Oh Hyun Kyung)’s house to help her with the housework. As Soo Bak gave Ang Geum some money, Ang Geum said with joy, “My daughter’s the best. How lovely. My baby.” Then she turned to Ho Bak and said, “Do you have to work for money at your sister’s home?”

As Ho Bak asked Soo Bak to give her clothes she does not wear anymore, Ang Geum continued, “My Soo Bak always looked fabulous whatever clothes she wore. Unlike you, Ho Bak.”

Credit : http://koreandrama.com/the-wang-family-shows-gratifying-characters-and-funny-story/

Wang's Family characters reviews The Wang Family shows gratifying characters and funny story class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 20px !important;"The Wang Family shows gratifying characters and funny story

1343987808-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=3&random=1topnet10  0 Comments  1,870 viewsSep 1, 2013

3 11  0

KBS 2TV’s new weekend drama The Wang Family is expected to be hit with its funny story and unique characters. The Wang Family (Written by Moon Yeong-nam, Directed by Jin Hyeong-wook) was premiered on August 31 staring great actors of all ages.
In the frist episode, funny story of an old couple, Wang Bong (Jang Yong) and Lee Ang-geum (Kim Hae-sook), and their family attracted viewers. Notably, stories of the third daughter and the youngest sun are consistently raising people’s expectations.
A former teacher Wang Gwang-park (Lee Yoon-ji), the third daughter, abruptly tendered her resignation, which made her mother, Lee Ang-geum really upset. The youngest sun, Wang Dae-bak (Choi Won-hong), going through puberty also dropped out of his school to riding a motor bike with the bad bikers.
The first daughter, Wang Soo-bak (Oh Hyun-kyeong), who has not known anything about her husband’s business, was shown really vain despite the life partner, Go Min-joong (Jo Seong-ha), having a hard time owing to his business, which made viewers predict an upcoming storm.
The second daughter, Wang Ho-bak (Lee Tae-ran), has been annoyed by the jobless husband Heo Se-dal (Oh Man-seok). The wife is working hard for her family and the husband just wants to get one shot at his life.
Lee Ang-geum and Ahn Gye-sim (Nah Moon-hee) offered another attraction such as mother in-low conflict between them. The old daughter-in-law said what she needed to say, which was easy for female viewers to identify with themselves.
The first episode of The Wang Family dealt with a theme close from reality and viewers could sympathize with every role in the drama. Its comical characters added some amusement to serious situation and event of the drama. Unlike Lee Soon-sin is the Best, which went off the air last weekend, it raised viewer’s expectations about its the unfolded story at a quick pace.
Romance will be created by Wang Gwang-park and Choi Sang-nam (Han Juwan) in the next episodes interests many viewers, although they have not met yet.
There were no provocative situations in The Wang Family, which is totally different to absurd stories of most of the drama. Instead, it created a consensus of viewers adding stories of everyday life and brought some smiles. It seems that it can be hit like My Husband Got a Family which showed gratifying characters and nice story.

credit : http://koreandrama.com/the-wang-family-shows-gratifying-characters-and-funny-story/

Archived