✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

5 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

That means, no medias' pictures or videos of the couple at Incheon International Airport when they depart for Italy. We could still be lucky if onlookers spotted them and do us a fan service by posting some pictures of them, whether at the airport or wherever the couple is spotted in Italy for the photshoot. Haha, fingers crossed! :D

I already miss their pics!

14 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I already miss their pics!

Hi @Lucia_love,

While I would to see them again in pictures and videos as soon as possible, I'll understand if they need a break from the limelight. I find myself conflicted between wanting to see them and trying to understand their need for privacy, most of the time, hahaha...... :tongue::lol:

9 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Oh no I read that their trip was cancelled:o I hope it's just for today.

Oh, is that so? I hope it's a delay too since it's for a magazine photoshoot and surely a lot of preparation would have been made already by yesterday for it, not to mention the great anticipation by fans. Do keep us updated if you have anymore news! :)

8 hours ago, Rahma Nur Titisari said:

Oh my god, why trip was cancelled??

8 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Oh, is that so? I hope it's a delay too since it's for a magazine photoshoot and surely a lot of preparation would have been made already by yesterday for it, not to mention the great anticipation by fans. Do keep us updated if you have anymore news! :)

I read about it on Weibo on HK Rain's  fanpage. They wrote that some insider said that Rain stayed in Seoul yesterday. No reasons given. *prays* I really really really want to see their photosession together...

2017-02-24_1231.png

[V Report Plus] Korean celebrity weddings increasingly small, secretive, self-planned

Updated : February 24 2017

More Korean celebrities are opting for weddings that are small, secretive and self-planned, TV program “Song JI-hyo‘s Beauty View” said Thursday. 

In the program highlight clips shared over Naver’s V app, the show’s panel went over beauty icons Lee Hyo-ri and Kim Tae-hee’s lace bridal gowns that were hot topics in the fashion and beauty industries at the time of their weddings for being simple vintage styles and not from a star designer brand.

“More stars are seeing the charms of simple and practical dresses that are perceived to pump up personalities while at the same time cutting costs,” known stylist Goo Dong-hyun said in the program. 
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170224

Kim Tae-hee, having graduated university with a degree in fashion, took part in the planning of her white minidress for her nuptials with Rain in January.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201702241432122908759_2

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

I read about it on Weibo on HK Rain's  fanpage. They wrote that some insider said that Rain stayed in Seoul yesterday. No reasons given. *prays* I really really really want to see their photosession together...

Thanks for the information.

It must be due to very good and unavoidable reason(s) that the couple could not go for their couple photography in Italy or not yet. We'll wait then and if there is a change of plan, continue to keep out fingers crossed that we’ll still get to see their couple photography one day and soon! :blush:

Hi @Rahma Nur Titisari,

Welcome to KimBi Soompi thread!

Let us hope that KimBi's couple photography is just a postponement to another date that is suitable for everybody. Should it be cancelled for good, I’m sure there will be other opportunity with other magazine one day. Let us wait and see. :)

• Like 1

I anticipated news, images and videos of KimBi couple’s appearance at Incheon International Airport for departure to Italy yesterday and planned to post the article below after that. Since the former did not materialise, here is, which mentions Rain, as well as information of KTH's scheduled appearance at the official opening of Bonia flagship boutique in Pavilion Elite in Kuala Lumpur on 10 March 2017 as a special guest.

#KimTaeHee: Actress To Make Special Guest Appearance In M’sia Next Month

February 20, 2017

Any fans of Kim Tae Hee out there? We’ve got good news for you.

The South Korean actress will be gracing us with her presence next month! She will be making a special guest appearance for the official launch of Bonia’s flagship boutique in the newly opened Pavilion Elite, Kuala Lumpur

16819303_1458970037459276_28840704674372

The actress made her acting debut in a small role in the 2001 melodrama “Last Present”, but was propelled to fame for her portrayal as the evil stepsister in the 2003 drama “Stairway To Heaven”. Soon after, she began to star in several dramas as the lead, and her most notable performance was in “Love Story In Harvard”. She has also turned to the big screens, but her movies have not been as successful as her dramas.

In 2012, it was revealed that the actress and legendary K-Pop superstar Rain have been dating for a while. Earlier in January 2017, the couple also tied the knot in a private ceremony attended by their closest friends and family members.

kim-ta-ehee-1024x576.jpg

Source: soompi

Wanna witness the beauty of the actress in person?

Event deets here:

• Date: 10th March (Friday)
  • Time: 3:30pm
  • Venue: Bonia Flagship Boutique, Lot 3.101, Level 3, Pavilion Elite

The luxury brand will also drop more updates soon, so stay tuned!

For more info, visit Bonia Malaysia’s website and Facebook page.

https://hype.my/2017/132467/kimtaehee-actress-make-special-guest-appearance-msia-next-month/

• Like 3

My collages of the couple...... :blush:

16865112_426079314400976_910744875513541

***********************************************************************************************************

Same pose !

16797566_426074457734795_842485385462417

Credit images used in the above collagee : owners.

***********************************************************************************************************

To KimBi Couple and Everybody......

happy-weekend-picture.jpg

Credit image above : owner.

• Like 4

The V Live video to which the article posted by Lucia_love above and the article below are related to.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/23683/송지효의뷰티뷰-이효리·김태희도-선택한-‘빈티지-웨딩드레스’

**************************************************************************************************

Kim Tae Hee, Lee Hyo Ri's Bridal Dresses Spark Fashion Trend In South Korea

by RG Ferrer / Feb 25, 2017 12:49 AM EST

kim-tae-hee-photo-credit-getty-images.pn

Kim Tae Hee (Photo Credit: Getty Images)

When actresses or famous personalities get married, fans and fashion critics would look forward to the designer wedding gowns that the celebrity brides will wear. Recently, the wedding trend in South Korea's fashion industry changed when Lee Hyo Ri and Kim Tae Hee wore bridal gowns with vintage styles.

A new trend emerged in South Korea's fashion industry that changed the perspective of fashionistas about wedding gowns. A recent episode in JTBC's "Song Ji Hyo's Beauty View" highlighted Kim Tae Hee and Lee Hyo Ri's bridal dresses that became popular styles when the two celebrities tied the knot with their respective grooms.

Aired on Feb. 23, Thursday, with some of the show's highlights posted on Naver's V app, as cited by Korea Herald, fashion critics applauded Kim Tae Hee and Lee Hyo Ri for their wedding fashion choices. Unlike the usual bridal gowns with elaborate designs and accents, the two South Korean stars' wedding dresses focused on the bride's personality and charm instead of her designer gown.

With Lee Hyo Ri and Kim Tae Hee opting to use bridal gowns with classic lines and from less famous designers, both stars also proved that the wedding stylings in South Korea's fashion industry has shifted to more practical yet still fashionable dresses. Rain's other half even had a hand in designing her own wedding attire with its lace accents and mini-dress concept. Moreover, the singer also opted for a demure and reasonably priced gown minus the long train typically expected from wedding dresses.

In other news, Lee Hyo Ri's special wedding anniversary tradition was unveiled during an earlier episode on "Real Entertainment Night." Aired on SBS in late January, the show revealed how the singer and her husband would recreate their wedding photo every year during their wedding anniversary, All Kpop reported. Wearing the same wedding attires and holding the photoshoot in the same location, the said South Korean couple even tried to mimic their respective poses in the original wedding picture.

Lee Hyo Ri tied the knot with Lee Sang Soon in a romantic wedding on Jeju Island in 2013. Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee and Rain held a surprise wedding in Seoul in January.

• Like 2

Thumbs up!...... “Kim Tae Hee’s husband”........ which is to be expected, after the couple’s wedding, for Rain and we’ve seen  “Rain’s wife” for Kim Tae Hee before this too! B):D

"I do not think so." Ju-Young Hwang, Ju-jin-mo · The rain and the perfect shot

2017022801002453400172941.jpg

[Sports Chosun reporter Jo Yoon-sun] Composer Ju Yeong-hoon released photos of Joo Jin-mo and Rain.

On the 27th, Ju Yong-hoon posted a picture on his instagram with the article "Lee Yoon-mi’s husband, Kim Tae-hee's husband, Jang-ri’s namja, exciting rounding, congratulations Ju Jin-moya".

The photo shows Ju Jin-mo, Ju Yeong-hoon and Rain's smiles showing off their friendship. Ju Jin-mo, who recently revealed his devotion, and Ji Young-hoon, who smiled brightly and posed to raise their thumbs among the two, greeted their eyes.

On the other hand, Joo Jin-moo received a keen interest as a Korean-Chinese couple, acknowledging the Chinese actor Jang-ri and his devotee who have recently formed a relationship in the Chinese drama. Rain had a wedding with Kim Tae - hee last January after 5 years of devotion.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170227n37232

*****************************************************************************************************

"Exciting rounding" ... Joo Young Hoon, Joo Jin Mo, Rain, Meet Golf

[same picture as above]

[Expo News News reporter Park Soo-hyun] Composer Ju Yeong-hoon met with actor Ju Jin-mo and singer Rain at the golf course.

On the 27th, Ju Yong-hoon published a photograph of her husband, Kim Tae-hee husband, Jang-il-chin, saying, "Exciting rounding, congratulating Jin-moya.

In the public photos, Ju Jin-mo, Ji Young-hoon and Rain smiles are on display. Ju Young-hoon gave a laugh to each of Rain's wife and Ju Jin Mo’’s lover's names.

Rain recently married Kim Tae-hee, and Ju Jin Mo also acknowledged his devotion to Chinese actress Jang Ri. Meanwhile, Ju Yeong-hoon is appearing on Channel A 'Daddy'.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170227n37698

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Thumbs up!...... “Kim Tae Hee’s husband”........ which is to be expected, after the couple’s wedding, for Rain and we’ve seen  “Rain’s wife” for Kim Tae Hee before this too! B):D

"I do not think so." Ju-Young Hwang, Ju-jin-mo · The rain and the perfect shot

[Sports Chosun reporter Jo Yoon-sun] Composer Ju Yeong-hoon released photos of Joo Jin-mo and Rain.

On the 27th, Ju Yong-hoon posted a picture on his instagram with the article "Lee Yoon-mi’s husband, Kim Tae-hee's husband, Jang-ri’s namja, exciting rounding, congratulations Ju Jin-moya".

The photo shows Ju Jin-mo, Ju Yeong-hoon and Rain's smiles showing off their friendship. Ju Jin-mo, who recently revealed his devotion, and Ji Young-hoon, who smiled brightly and posed to raise their thumbs among the two, greeted their eyes.

On the other hand, Joo Jin-moo received a keen interest as a Korean-Chinese couple, acknowledging the Chinese actor Jang-ri and his devotee who have recently formed a relationship in the Chinese drama. Rain had a wedding with Kim Tae - hee last January after 5 years of devotion.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170227n37232

*****************************************************************************************************

"Exciting rounding" ... Joo Young Hoon, Joo Jin Mo, Rain, Meet Golf

[same picture as above]

[Expo News News reporter Park Soo-hyun] Composer Ju Yeong-hoon met with actor Ju Jin-mo and singer Rain at the golf course.

On the 27th, Ju Yong-hoon published a photograph of her husband, Kim Tae-hee husband, Jang-il-chin, saying, "Exciting rounding, congratulating Jin-moya.

In the public photos, Ju Jin-mo, Ji Young-hoon and Rain smiles are on display. Ju Young-hoon gave a laugh to each of Rain's wife and Ju Jin Mo’’s lover's names.

Rain recently married Kim Tae-hee, and Ju Jin Mo also acknowledged his devotion to Chinese actress Jang Ri. Meanwhile, Ju Yeong-hoon is appearing on Channel A 'Daddy'.

http://news.nate.com/view/20170227n37698

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this here. RAIN also played 1st round with Kim Sung So & co. :lol:

16906442_389919594721579_274648877383444

• Like 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this here. RAIN also played 1st round with Kim Sung So & co. :lol:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you to you too for sharing this other picture of Rain and his golf buddies. That man on the extreme right is Kim Sung Soo? I initially thought it was Daniel Henney but not exactly sure myself since I know that DH is now in a TV series in the US and should be busy working there now, LOL!

I have seen Rain with KSS in other pictures also taken at golf club and field. I guess, KSS is one of this regular golf buddies then.

Looks like Rain is very serious with golf. One thing that I am looking forward to is him in at least a picture with his father-in-law and fingers crossed, KTH, at golf field/club. Hahaha, I know, it's a “fantasy”, but we’ll never know!

Isn’t it winter/cold in SK now? But the guys seem to be at a sunshine/warmer place. :blush:

7 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Thank you to you too for sharing this other picture of Rain and his golf buddies. That man on the extreme right is Kim Sung Soo? I initially thought it was Daniel Henney but not exactly sure myself since I know that DH is now in a TV series in the US and should be busy working there now, LOL!

I have seen Rain with KSS in other pictures also taken at golf club and field. I guess, KSS is one of this regular golf buddies then.

Looks like Rain is very serious with golf. One thing that I am looking forward to is him in at least a picture with his father-in-law and fingers crossed, KTH, at golf field/club. Hahaha, I know, it's a “fantasy”, but we’ll never know!

Isn’t it winter/cold in SK now? But the guys seem to be at a sunshine/warmer place. :blush:

Nancyzak, hahaha - KSS looks like DH indeed, it's just that a brown version. Ye, they've been sport buddies for quite a long while now since RAIN started playing golf. What surprised me was JJM together with him. Going out to the course and playing a round is such I guess a great way to spend time with his friends or just to relax. Golf is quite an expensive hobby to maintain. It's just that it is a great recreational sport that can be played by all ages. If you're looking at the basics, the amount of calories burned during a round of golf, then you can't argue the fact that golf is exercise, too. Considering the average amount of walking per course it’s pretty easy to see that a lot of calories are expended on the swing itself. Many don’t consider golf to be a sport because it is a slow moving activity that doesn’t get your heart rate up and most consider it to be more of a mental activity than a physical one. Oh.........maybe we could get to see him golfing with his dad-in-law & KTH in the future, why not? Actually, usually winter lasts from December to mid-March but now it started November & will end February that's why, Korea is warmer than ever right now. Korea’s winter has gradually shortened by up to 14 days over the last 30 years due to global warming according to an analysis by the Korea Meteorological Administration; this was what I read before. :lol:.

On 2/28/2017 at 3:20 PM, willenette said:

Nancyzak, hahaha - KSS looks like DH indeed, it's just that a brown version. Ye, they've been sport buddies for quite a long while now since RAIN started playing golf. What surprised me was JJM together with him. Going out to the course and playing a round is such I guess a great way to spend time with his friends or just to relax. Golf is quite an expensive hobby to maintain. It's just that it is a great recreational sport that can be played by all ages. If you're looking at the basics, the amount of calories burned during a round of golf, then you can't argue the fact that golf is exercise, too. Considering the average amount of walking per course it’s pretty easy to see that a lot of calories are expended on the swing itself. Many don’t consider golf to be a sport because it is a slow moving activity that doesn’t get your heart rate up and most consider it to be more of a mental activity than a physical one. Oh.........maybe we could get to see him golfing with his dad-in-law & KTH in the future, why not? Actually, usually winter lasts from December to mid-March but now it started November & will end February that's why, Korea is warmer than ever right now. Korea’s winter has gradually shortened by up to 14 days over the last 30 years due to global warming according to an analysis by the Korea Meteorological Administration; this was what I read before. :lol:.

Hi @willenette,

I was browsing the net yesterday and came upon the pictures of Rain's at golf course first seen by us in 2013. That was about 4 years ago and it was reported then that he could not even hit the ball yet. He has certainly graduated fast from there!

Yes, I was surprised with JJM in the IG picture with Rain and JYH. Didn't know that they knew each other, but we can't tell things like this since we are not privy to our biases' friends. But, yes, nice to see JJM and Rain in a picture. Perhaos we will see more pictures of Rain with other celebrities in the future since many celebs are into golf and there bound to be a time when some of them take group pictures and upload in their IGs, like JYH. I also know for a fact that golfing is one of the favourite hobbies of the Koreans with many travelling overseas to golf and quite a number of professionals won prizes at PGA and LPGA. KTH's family goes holiday and golf. It's a one thing that we might hear of Rain joining them in the future!

So, there has been a change in the weather in SK, huh? The effects of global warming, which is inescapable and also affects other parts of the world. For golfers, it's certainly a welcome time to be out in the sunshine and golf with buddies after being cooped up at home during the cold winter! :lol:

Annyeong everybody!

My fan arts!

It has been a long time since I did the cut outs for fan art. Here it is, inspired by the latest Allerman commercial of KTH and Rain in Lotte Hotel’s ads. I used the same fan art, but with different filters and photo overlays. I made a few actually but chose these two for posting here.

My idea of KimBi Couple’s romantic photoshoot in Italy!

I know...... they are not hugging and kissing each other. That, I shall leave it to the real couple pictures to be published later, kekeke....

The below is what I can do, art making wise, heheh...... A decent one, that is...... :tongue::lol:

16904947_429980827344158_468482469066217

17097768_429981197344121_553093203241468

Credit images used in the above fan arts :

Rain : Lotte Hotel

KTH : Allerman

Background image : owner

*******************************************************************************************************

I made the following fan arts in 2013/2014, for the couple’s wedding and honeymoon.

I posted them in this thread before. Many, many moons ago.

I found them again and decided to post them today, to coincide with the above fan arts and to let you know that I got something right when it comes to the couple’s honeymoon!

The background for this fan art is at a resort in Maldives. The couple went to Moyo Island in Indonesia instead.

Still, I got it right, many moons ago, of them honeymooning at a beach resort! Checked!

16992026_429985444010363_468857057733751

The background image below is a resort belonging to the Aman group in Turkey (I think).

The couple stayed at Amanwana in Moyo Island, Indonesia.

Checked, again, for them staying at an Aman resort!

Hurrahhh!!! :wink::lol:

17097199_429981687344072_271254686985801

Fan art below has nothing to do with any coincidences.

The handprints are real ones of KimBi couple.

Just to post the fan art here for the couple’s official union as husband and wife!  :wub::wub::wub:

17039234_429981650677409_197537719133220

Credit images used in the above fan arts : as explained/owners.

*******************************************************************************************************

To KimBI Couple and Everybody......

16938615_429990527343188_708722688268299

Credit image used in the above fan arts : Coupang

• Like 3

On 20/02/2017 at 5:22 AM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @lavender2love,

I have other places like for example the landscape or iconic buildings in Maldives, Shanghai, Paris and New York as backgrounds for my fan arts. Those were in the days when I first discovered doing artworks by cutting out the images and paste against different backgrounds, and want to imagine and create pictures of KimBi couple side by side, together as a couple since pictures of them together were hard to come by and at the same time, wishing for their togetherness always. Now, with the couple married, I could be a bit laid back and not doing that many fan arts of the couple anymore as we're seeing them real as husband and wife, holding hands, putting an arm around the other, etc.  They are so much better than fan arts! :tongue::D

It heard that the couple's pictorial will be in Korea's Harper's Bazaar Magazine in the month of April's edition. I was planning to make enquiries about the sale, online purchase, etc. Let us see whether I'll be entertained on that. Will share the information if I do get. :D

Thank you @Nancyzak,for your dedication to this wonderful couple. Always love their togetherness, now even more their partnership as husband and wife, I feel my heart skip a beat when I see pictures of them together. Everything about them is in the superlative tone.....

Can't wait for their pictorial spread in Harper's Bazaar .... it's going to be sizzling and swoon worthy.

( PS.... was anyone affected by Soompi 502 and 503 code ? ( bad gateway and unavailable respectively ) It hit me a few days ago.

• Like 1

On 28/02/2017 at 9:19 AM, willenette said:

Wow ........ niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee. !!! Trying to make out the logos of the brand of the caps they are wearing. Rain is wearing Bridgestone, the middle Titleist , and next to him I spy a Tiger Woods logo. I wonder what is Rain's handicap. Is he a rookie ? He really looks good as a sportsman. Yes, that'll be the day when we see a pix of them in a foursome with wife, FIL and BIL or SIL or ..... ??? Would love to see how he swings his clubs too. :blush:

The guy in the middle reminds me of something I read about Justin Bieber.... the wet pee area....( so much hooha ) :grimace:  In this case unfortunately the clubhead cast a shadow. :rolleyes:

16906442_389919594721579_274648877383444

• Like 2

On 3/4/2017 at 11:16 PM, lavender2love said:

Thank you @Nancyzak,for your dedication to this wonderful couple. Always love their togetherness, now even more their partnership as husband and wife, I feel my heart skip a beat when I see pictures of them together. Everything about them is in the superlative tone.....

Can't wait for their pictorial spread in Harper's Bazaar .... it's going to be sizzling and swoon worthy.

( PS.... was anyone affected by Soompi 502 and 503 code ? ( bad gateway and unavailable respectively ) It hit me a few days ago.

Hi @lavender2love,'

You are welcome, dear. I am expecting a super romantic photoshoot. I trust the couple will give lots of input for the romantic mood. They are married and there is no reason why they should not give their all out for this photoshoot (to my mind, heh)! It’s their Best Present to their fans, shippers and supporters. With photoshoot in Italy, shall we expect something in the vein of the Roman Holiday movie theme? Fingers crossed!!!  :tongue::lol:

About the access problem, I could not log in Soompi for hours once. This was around the time of KimBi couple’s wedding. It took a few hours later before I could access the site. I thought was I lost to Soompi for good, LOL, as there was not way for me to communicate with the administrator about my problem. That was the worse that I’ve experienced to date. Before, I had access problem too but only for a short while and I put them to downtime for system maintenance. The one that I experienced during KimBi couple’s wedding seemed to me more like my IP address problem. I hope that I won’t face the same problem again in the future. It’s so frustrating when there are urgent postings to be made and I can’t log in. 

• Like 1