✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

It’s VALENTINE’S DAY today!

It’s KimBi couple’s first Valentine’s Day as a married couple!

May KIMBI COUPLE and EVERYBODY have a most romantic and wonderful celebration of Valentine’s Day today!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

16729089_420531398289101_846072657478823

Valentine-Facebook-Covers.png

16722731_420531654955742_796863996987224

16730238_420536088288632_752893511681942

16708377_420536234955284_675740768212925

16602697_420538181621756_251525303291236

valentines-flowers-EPS_10__beholdereye_-

16711976_420536984955209_130669607964910

16716058_419611181714456_769133162503994

Credit all images : Rain Company and owners.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this picture of him in the Grammy's.............RAIN also posted this in Twitter. :lol:

Thanks for sharing this. Rain was in smart casual wear. I was hoping that he and KTH will be all formally dressed up for the event and party away with the celebs at the after party. Perhaps the couple just want to enjoy quality time together in LA and watching the ceremony quietly from the sideline. May we see them at the Grammy Awards again and at many more formal entertainment dos. They’ll make a stunning couple on the red carpet! :D

More pictures of KimBi couple, spotted shopping in LA. 

Someone commented that the pink and white stripe shopping that KTH was carrying is from Victoria Secret. Hehehe...something hot for Valentine’s Day? Kekeke..., but why not? Not just for Valentine’s Days but for every other days. All women dare to be sexy, proud and independent!  :tongue::blush:

Credit pictures as tagged via the IGier below.

Relieving dearest wifey’s burden. We see Rain carrying all the shopping bags in the picture below.

• Like 2

Ok, I want to apologize to everyone for what happened. I think if you really want to have a peace of mind, have the courage to admit your mistake and say you're sorry. I will try my best to not 'cause a havoc'  in this thered again bc I'm here for the couple and not for the fights and bad mood and other negative things. Rain and his fans had a very bad time since his military discharge but now i finally feel that this new milestone in his life will bring him happiness.  what more can I wish for?

Jg2BM23.gif

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

Ok, I want to apologize to everyone for what happened. I think if you really want to have a peace of mind, have the courage to admit your mistake and say you're sorry. I will try my best to not 'cause a havoc'  in this thered again bc I'm here for the couple and not for the fights and bad mood and other negative things. Rain and his fans had a very bad time since his military discharge but now i finally feel that this new milestone in his life will bring him happiness.  what more can I wish for?

Hi @Lucia_love,

So pleased to have you back, dear! :wub:  

Let bygones be bygones and we start anew.

We learn everyday, from our seniors and juniors; we compare notes. There will be difference in views/opinions but we take them all in good stride and with full optimism, as we ultimately are all here for the love, respect and support for KimBi couple.  Remember too, we love everyone here and that includes you and we truly appreciate your love. support and contribution to this thread. We are a family here! :wub::glasses:

You are right that marriage is a new milestone for Rain. He seems so happily settled down. Moving forward, there is much more support and cheers needed from all of us the fans for this new milestone and more to come in his life as well as KTH’s.

22 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

yes. those are  Victoria's Secret shopping bags

Thanks for sharing the look of VS shopping bag but KTH’s VS’ shopping bag seems full and I don’t think it is because of the pink papers that come with purchases, kekeke... :wink::tongue::lol:

We also see other bags too. Being married now, she has to think about not only her family members but Rain’s side as well.

This could be why the major shopping that we see of the couple. I’m not surprised at all if they go back to SK with additional luggages. US is a shopping haven, with the latest models at prices less than those that we find out of US due to currency exchange and taxes. I did the same the first time I went to US but second time round and after that, I make sure that I have 1 big empty luggage to store all the purchases. :tongue::lol:

• Like 3

All these shopping pics are so cute! Rain like all good husbands is patiently wating for his wife. But what surprised me the most is that we have more pics of the couple when they're in the USA than when they were in their hometown, Seoul. Probably they (mistakenly) thought they could going shopping in US without being noticed:lol:

• Like 1

I love all those what I call “Life Savers” being those English K-wave/Kpop sites who eventually post English versions of the SK news reports of KimBi couple or either one of them.

Here, we have Hancinema, on the article that I have posted the Googled-translated SK news report before this.

Yes, like Hancinema stated, “Can’t wait to see KimBi Couple’s offspring!” :wub:

From Rain from Fan Club to Bad Boy and to Kim Tae-hee's man

photo819012.jpg

Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee have become the 'couple of the century'. They had a secret wedding on the 19th of January and everything about their wedding became a trending topic.

They were spotted shopping after the wedding and they were also spotted in LA. This proves why people say they are the 'couple of the century'.

Rain debuted in 1998 at the age of 17 with the idol group Fan Club. He then danced for JYP and Park Ji-yoon until 2002 when he made a name for himself as Rain.

His hit songs "Instead of Goodbye" (2002), "How to Avoid the Sun" (2003), "It's Raining" (2005), "Raisnism" (2008) and others created a significant reputation for the singer.

Not only that, he became actor in "Sang Doo! Let's go to school" (2003), "Full House" (2004), "A Love to Kill" (2005) and others also proved he was a talented actor. "Speed Racer" (2008), "Ninja Assassin" (2009) and "The Prince" (2014) allowed him access to Hollywood and he became a world star representing Korea.

We look back on Rain's past.

photo819013.jpg

[1998] Rain when he was in Fan Club

photo819014.jpg

[2003] Rain in "Sang Doo! Let's go to school"

photo819015.jpg

[2004] Rain at the 15th Seoul Gayo Awards

photo819016.jpg

[2005] His first exclusive concert

photo819017.jpg

[2006] His debuting movie "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK"

photo819018.jpg

[2007] Jumping and flying, he's the best on stage

photo819019.jpg

[2008] Press conference for Hollywood movie "Ninja Assassin"

photo819020.jpg

[2008] Interview for "Speed Racer", he used to have sexy long hair

photo819021.jpg

[2009] The whole country was all about "Rainism"..."I'm gonna be a bad boy~"

photo819022.jpg

[2010] A classic, "The Song To Hold You Back"

photo819023.jpg

[2010] Drama "The Fugitive Plan B", they met their life partners

photo819024.jpg

[2010] Rain at the closing ceremony of the Guangzhou Asian Games

photo819025.jpg

[2011] Rain at his concert before joining the military

photo819026.jpg

[2011] Rain right before being admitted

photo819027.jpg

[2013] He's back as a man

photo819028.jpg

[2014] "My Lovely Girl" his comeback drama

photo819029.jpg

[2015] Rain on Psy's stage

photo819030.jpg

[2016] "Please Come Back, Mister", who knew?

photo819031.jpg

photo819040.jpg

[2017] The birth of 'the couple of the century'

photo819039.jpg

We can't wait to see their offspring

Source : www.sportsseoul.com/n...

http://www.hancinema.net/from-rain-from-fan-club-to-bad-boy-and-to-kim-tae-hee-s-man-103231.html

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

All these shopping pics are so cute! Rain like all good husbands is patiently wating for his wife. But what surprised me the most is that we have more pics of the couple when they're in the USA than when they were in their hometown, Seoul. Probably they (mistakenly) thought they could going shopping in US without being noticed:lol:

The couple’s fans (especially Rain’s) are everywhere... :lol::lol::lol:  ...but we have to thank them for all the fan service! :wub:

And also strange that before marriage, it was soooo..... hard to get a single pic of the couple. Now, its RAINING!!! :tongue::lol:  Very good and we’ll see more because by the look of it, the couple does not seem to keep under the radar when they are out and about now!!! :wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

It’s VALENTINE’S DAY today!

It’s KimBi couple’s first Valentine’s Day as a married couple!

May KIMBI COUPLE and EVERYBODY have a most romantic and wonderful celebration of Valentine’s Day today!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

Credit all images : Rain Company and owners.

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. HAPPY VALENTINE's Day to you, dear & everyone here! :heart:

Ye, TODAY is Red Day in Korea!  Usually, many girls / women can receive chocolate from their boyfriends. But in Korea, women give sweets to men on Valentine’s Day. Is this cliché? If you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day in Korea, you may be surprised at how different it is. Traditionally it is men who get the gifts and women who give them. If your man is Korean, he may expect you to give him chocolates. It's even better if the chocolates are custom-made confections that feature his initials or if you personally made them. 

I hope we could get to see the picture of KTH there just like RAIN.  :lol:

7 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

The couple’s fans (especially Rain’s) are everywhere... :lol::lol::lol:  ...but we have to thank them for all the fan service! :wub:

And also strange that before marriage, it was soooo..... hard to get a single pic of the couple. Now, its RAINING!!! :tongue::lol:  Very good and we’ll see more because by the look of it, the couple does not seem to keep under the radar when they are out and about now!!! :wub:

This is also the greatest mystery for me. 

55 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

I love all those what I call “Life Savers” being those English K-wave/Kpop sites who eventually post English versions of the SK news reports of KimBi couple or either one of them.

Here, we have Hancinema, on the article that I have posted the Googled-translated SK news report before this.

Yes, like Hancinema stated, “Can’t wait to see KimBi Couple’s offspring!” :wub:

From Rain from Fan Club to Bad Boy and to Kim Tae-hee's man

Singer and actor Rain and actress Kim Tae-hee have become the 'couple of the century'. They had a secret wedding on the 19th of January and everything about their wedding became a trending topic.

They were spotted shopping after the wedding and they were also spotted in LA. This proves why people say they are the 'couple of the century'.

Rain debuted in 1998 at the age of 17 with the idol group Fan Club. He then danced for JYP and Park Ji-yoon until 2002 when he made a name for himself as Rain.

His hit songs "Instead of Goodbye" (2002), "How to Avoid the Sun" (2003), "It's Raining" (2005), "Raisnism" (2008) and others created a significant reputation for the singer.

Not only that, he became actor in "Sang Doo! Let's go to school" (2003), "Full House" (2004), "A Love to Kill" (2005) and others also proved he was a talented actor. "Speed Racer" (2008), "Ninja Assassin" (2009) and "The Prince" (2014) allowed him access to Hollywood and he became a world star representing Korea.

We look back on Rain's past.

[1998] Rain when he was in Fan Club

[2003] Rain in "Sang Doo! Let's go to school"

[2004] Rain at the 15th Seoul Gayo Awards

[2005] His first exclusive concert

[2006] His debuting movie "I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK"

[2007] Jumping and flying, he's the best on stage

[2008] Press conference for Hollywood movie "Ninja Assassin"

[2008] Interview for "Speed Racer", he used to have sexy long hair

[2009] The whole country was all about "Rainism"..."I'm gonna be a bad boy~"

[2010] A classic, "The Song To Hold You Back"

[2010] Drama "The Fugitive Plan B", they met their life partners

[2010] Rain at the closing ceremony of the Guangzhou Asian Games

[2011] Rain at his concert before joining the military

[2011] Rain right before being admitted

[2013] He's back as a man

[2014] "My Lovely Girl" his comeback drama

[2015] Rain on Psy's stage

[2016] "Please Come Back, Mister", who knew

[2017] The birth of 'the couple of the century'

We can't wait to see their offspring

Source : www.sportsseoul.com/n...

http://www.hancinema.net/from-rain-from-fan-club-to-bad-boy-and-to-kim-tae-hee-s-man-103231.html

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this.  At 16, (not 17) he debuted in 1998 as a member of Fan Club.  Fanclub was a 6-member K-pop boyband during the late 90′s. - The group was short lived. Fanclub released only two CDs. Rain described the Fanclub members as "caged animals" since they were locked in the rehearsal room for up to ten hours without food. The group was dismissed at 1999. :lol:

BTW, RAIN will have a FM in Japan on April. This will start on April 27, titled:  “The Confession”. This will be in three cities. 1st day in Aichi Theater in Nagoya. April 29/30  will be in Osaka Orix Theater & May 5 in Saitama Omiya Sonic City. :lol:

19 hours ago, Lucia_love said:

Of course you don't. I would like to see what you've said if someone called your bias a 'low class', 'not in the same league' etc. I love that man because he has suffered and persevered, time and again.  I just hope such fascist remarks won't hurt him too much, because I know his real fans will riot:blush: so everybody please watch your words.:wub:

I did not mention about low class at all .. merely not the same 'league' ......... Rain mom died when he was young .. he been through a lot .... he was from a poor family (of course now he is beyond rich) Not in the same league doesn't mean he is not worthy of her ... (vice versa) ...   .

Anyway he work hard, really hard .. he achieved a lot .. something other singer can only dream off ... and I am proud of him (at the same time I see him as normal human being with flaws and shortcoming - but I love him warts and all) - I thought of not to address this issue anymore but since my comment being misunderstood I feel the need to explain myself... 

And please do not read my comment out of context .. don't rephrase what I wrote or replace the wording.  and I am not going to watch my words :lol: ...  

@Nancyzak - I know you did not interpret my comment negatively ... I am so grateful for your contribution .. :D 

@lavender2love - Thank you so much for not misunderstanding my comment ...   My love for Rain is similar to my love for my brother or sister - or children ... 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this. HAPPY VALENTINE's Day to you, dear & everyone here! :heart:

Ye, TODAY is Red Day in Korea!  Usually, many girls / women can receive chocolate from their boyfriends. But in Korea, women give sweets to men on Valentine’s Day. Is this cliché? If you plan to celebrate Valentine's Day in Korea, you may be surprised at how different it is. Traditionally it is men who get the gifts and women who give them. If your man is Korean, he may expect you to give him chocolates. It's even better if the chocolates are custom-made confections that feature his initials or if you personally made them. 

I hope we could get to see the picture of KTH there just like RAIN.  :lol:

Thanks for the reminder that it is known as Red Day in Korea on Valentine’s Day, where the women give chocolates to the men.

A month from now, it’s White Day in Korea where the women will get chocolates from the men, right? 

Since you are very knowledgeable about fashions, could you tell from the orange shopping bag that Rain is carrying with his right hand below, whether it is Hermes'? I have examples of the Hermes shopping bags in various sizes posted after the IG post for reference.

?m=02&d=20130604&t=2&i=738119940&w=&fh=5

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lucia_love said:

[2003] Rain in "Sang Doo! Let's go to school"  -  this is such a great drama. Rain was only 21 y.o. then but he portrayed an amzing father in it. I'm 100% sure he will be a great father irl as well.

From my point of view, I think, firstly it’s the talent and the compassion in him and secondly, he has life experience of taking care of his sister. The combination worked well, I believe, in him playing the role of a father.

He will be a very good father. I’m looking forward to the day when he posts a picture of him and his first baby after birth! :tongue::lol:

And also strange that before marriage, it was soooo..... hard to get a single pic of the couple.

This is also the greatest mystery for me. 

And, that was for 4-5 long years!

It will be an "X-file" that will remain an unsolved mystery! :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this.  At 16, (not 17) he debuted in 1998 as a member of Fan Club.  Fanclub was a 6-member K-pop boyband during the late 90′s. - The group was short lived. Fanclub released only two CDs. Rain described the Fanclub members as "caged animals" since they were locked in the rehearsal room for up to ten hours without food. The group was dismissed at 1999. :lol:

BTW, RAIN will have a FM in Japan on April. This will start on April 27, titled:  “The Confession”. This will be in three cities. 1st day in Aichi Theater in Nagoya. April 29/30  will be in Osaka Orix Theater & May 5 in Saitama Omiya Sonic City. :lol:

Thanks for the correction.

“Caged animals for rehearsals for up to 10 hours with not food” -- that sounds so bad and sad to be treated so “inhumanely".

Could this be why many idols shed tears when talk about their pre-debut days? That many could have suffered, if not as bad as caged animals but still bad enough?

Has Rain always a title for his FM in Japan, or for all his FM wherever it shall be?

From the IG, some of the fan arts of KimBi Couple.

Credit : IGier.

A general shout out :

Everybody, please support ALL FAN ARTS OF KIMBI COUPLE out there and everywhere with your LIKES!!! :wub::wub::wub:

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!! :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Thanks for the reminder that it is known as Red Day in Korea on Valentine’s Day, where the women give chocolates to the men.

A month from now, it’s White Day in Korea where the women will get chocolates from the men, right? 

Since you are very knowledgeable about fashions, could you tell from the orange shopping bag that Rain is carrying with his right hand below, whether it is Hermes'? I have examples of the Hermes shopping bags in various sizes posted after the IG post for reference.

Nancyzak, ye,  "White Day" and is celebrated annually on March 14th. Right you are - This is a day opposite to Valentine’s Day/Red Day in Korea. That's when it's payback time. Men who received chocolates from their love partners on Valentines Day usually pay them back on White Day with candy instead of chocolates. . Japan, Taiwan and China also celebrate this… I read that “White Day” was started by the Japanese confectionery industry association. Every year, it seems, there are people in the media who bash it as one of the most overly commercialized commemorative days in Korea. “White Day” may have been predestined to be commercialized to some extent. :tongue:

Ye, that's a Hermes shopping bag, dear. That's their  signature orange bag. They also have a  plain white one. Their orange bag has various sizes - S/M/L/XL altogether. :lol: