✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

Simpler and more Individual bridal fashions is the new black? :tongue::D

Nice to note that KTH’s bridal dress caught the attention and may well set a trend. Wedding industry insiders expecting it to catch on big time! :wub:

Bridal Fashions Get Simpler, More Individual

February 04, 2017 08:18 

Bridal fashions are getting simpler and more individualistic thanks to the stars of screen and stage.

Actress Kim Tae-hee surprised label addicts when she wore a custom-tailored mini dress to her wedding to K-pop superstar Rain in Seoul on Jan. 19. Kim, who majored in clothing and textiles at Seoul National University, designed the dress herself.

2017020400362_0.jpg

Just two days later, in the final episode of hit tvN soap "Guardian," stars Gong Yoo and Kim Go-eun got married in a small ceremony in a garden full of buckwheat flowers. The bride wore a simple dress that came down to the ankles and no veil, and just had a floral crown and a bouquet.

The trend began a few years ago, when celebrities like Lee Hyo-ri and Lee Na-young opted for smaller, simpler festivities rather than the overblown fairy-tale number of the popular imagination. Wedding industry insiders expect Kim's mini dress to catch on big time.

In traditional wedding dresses that come down at least all the way to the floor, often supported with stays and hoops, the bride's movements are heavily confined during the ceremony and at the party.

Not only is a shorter and simpler dress more suitable for a smaller wedding, it also gives brides more freedom to enjoy themselves. Wedding venues are also moving from traditional wedding halls or hotels to cafes, restaurants, and outdoor areas.

Dress shops accommodate a wider range of budgets. Lee Ji-hyo at occasion wear brand Reehue said, "As more people now host western-style parties after the ceremony, many people are looking for dresses rather than traditional hanbok."

2017020400362_1.jpg

Many brides-to-be are getting a versatile dress tailored and occasionally wear it on other important occasions.

Fashion designer Lee Seung-jin, who runs occasion wear brand ELJOY, said, "It's not about saving money, but it is about more people recognizing that a simple yet sophisticated wedding dress is trendy and chic. We are seeing a new wedding culture emerging."

Copyright © Chosunilbo & Chosun.com

http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/02/04/2017020400385.html

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Simpler and more Individual bridal fashions is the new black? :tongue::D

Nice to note that KTH’s bridal dress caught the attention and may well set a trend. Wedding industry insiders expecting it to catch on big time! :wub:

Bridal Fashions Get Simpler, More Individual

February 04, 2017 08:18 

I think they really set a trend with their wedding. I saw a few pics like this  on IG lately

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

lol Kim Tae hee looks awesome and as always when she's with Rain her smile is so bright and Rain looks like a grandpa in that stupid hat:lol:

LOL, but I can’t imagine him losing out in style and fashion to his stylish wifey. :tongue::lol:

He looks to me, professor like there. You know, like in an English movie, in the Sherlock Holmes era. Man has the serious job of inspecting furnitures with his wifey and he dresses to the nines for it???  Kekeke... :tongue::lol:

28 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

"Kim, in a white satin dress, shyly said, "This is for now," after singing the first verse of the song". -  could somebody please explain me what she meant  by these words? So they sang only one werse? They sang in a duet?

My guess, from the news article, is that KimBi couple suppose to sing the song Happy Me together. She may sing certain part, to be followed by Rain, etc.

I don’t know about song structure, but my guess is she could have sung the following (?) before pausing and shyly said “This is for now”?

I met you after going
through several break ups
Maybe that’s why I was
more scared to start with you
But getting to know someone
and loving someone
How great would it be if you were
the last person to do so? Like me

Then, Rain and others joined in to complete the song? Omoooo, will we ever know? :blush:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

That white car in that IG pic, is it their Bentley?

I think so, since this is not the first time we saw it, but what about the huge black car below, which seems like another Bentley? This same car picked up Rain after his appearance at SBS Power FM Cultwo Show on 16 January 2017.

16402738_415905285418379_106384910300886

2 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

I think so, since this is not the first time we saw it, but what about the huge black car below, which seems like another Bentley? This same car picked up Rain after his appearance at SBS Power FM Cultwo Show on 16 January 2017.

No, this is Rolls-Royce. They probably have rented it just for that occasion. Or this is their new car if you saw it before (if you have the pic please post it)

Confirmed!

The wax figure of Rain has indeed been placed next to KTH at Seoul Grevin, with the sign “We Just Got Married” hanging overhead! 

Credit IG below : IGier (Instylekorea)

Message in the IG :

"Instylekorea # Audrey's editorial liking I went to Grevin Museum (@grevin_seoul), the first wax museum in Asia, as a weekend excursion. When I came a month ago, they were apart, but now the couple is standing side by side."

16402516_415910525417855_125463920245102

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQFswUmDooL/?taken-by=instylekorea

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Lucia_love said:

No, this is Rolls-Royce. They probably have rented it just for that occasion. Or this is their new car if you saw it before (if you have the pic please post it)

I can’t find the video now. I’ll search again, but I remember it very well, the same black car when Rain left SBS Power FM Cultwo Show. The video was taken by a fan, if I’m not wrong and the fan followed him right to his car until he got in.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 5:25 PM, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, no problem, dear. Oh, so, that Dupont & S.T. Dupont are two different things, huh? Thanks for the info -  I thought all along they're just the same. You know, I still haven't seen KTH wearing "normal glasses so far. In RAIN's case, there were some instances where he's wearing one....As far as I know RAIN's eyesight is normal & there's nothing to correct. What about KTH? :tongue:

Hah, so Rain wears the normal glasses as an accessory!

I have no idea about KTH’s eyesights but I believe, by virtue of the image below, in what seems like in her student days, that KTH wears glasses, which could mean shortsightedness (since longsightedness only affect those from 40s onwards). The glasses do not look thick, which I take it as not big an eyesight problem for her. :tongue::lol:

%EA%B9%80%ED%83%9C%ED%9D%AC-%EC%96%B4%EB

With all the advancement in eye care and treatment that we can get nowadays, it’s so easy for shortsighted people to wear contact lenses or have the shortsightedness surgically corrected.

I can't say anything about KTH’s eye care since I have no idea nor am I privy to it, but I guess like any of us, be it good or bad eyesight, each of us will take good care of our eye condition. 

The first time I saw KTH wearing glasses was when she returned from Taiwan where she and SSH promoted MP there in August 2011. She looks so good with the glasses. Again, no idea whether it was as an accessory or a normal glasses of hers.

2011081029727_2011081065261.jpg

photo187194.jpg

If we were to put Rain in glasses next to KTH in hers, they make one handsome pair! To prove my point, see the collage below......:lol:

16423127_416290568713184_633390809829024

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

I can’t find the video now. I’ll search again, but I remember it very well, the same black car when Rain left SBS Power FM Cultwo Show. The video was taken by a fan, if I’m not wrong and the fan followed him right to his car until he got in.

Hi @Lucia_love,

I searched a few places that I usually visit for Rain’s information but I can’t find that IG video anymore. It’s so strange! But I did see it because I was like “Gosh, what a big black car that Rain has" and what caught my eye more was the fact that the door for the passenger seat at the back opens out from the front and not the back of the door, and Rain got in. It was exactly as the Rolls Royce that Rain got down at Incheon International Airport for his departure to Indonesia for his honeymoon. Would you check with other Rain’s fans for that video? Good luck!

Koreatimes quoting Yonhap News on KimBI couple's wedding and the after party at Skyfarm. 

The only difference between the two is a video of Lim Kim signing the Happy Me that is embedded in Koreatime's article.

K-pop star Rain, Kim Tae-hee sing 'Happy Me' at post wedding party [VIDEO]

In a restaurant located on the 50th floor of a high-rise in Yeouido, western Seoul, a newly married celebrity couple sang a sweet love song.

The song, sang by one of the hottest celebrity couples in Korea at the moment, went, "Please love me like you do now. Unless you change, you are the only one who owns me. I will never change."

At the after-party in the evening of Jan. 19, the newlyweds, singer Rain (Jung Ji-hoon) and actress Kim Tae-hee, held hands in front of a small gathering of close friends and relatives to sing the duet "Happy Me" by Eco.

Earlier that day, the couple married at a catholic church in central Seoul, bringing a happy ending to more than four years of dating.

Kim, in a white satin dress, shyly said, "This is for now," after singing the first verse of the song.

The party was attended by Rain's close friends including producer and singer Park Jin-young, Psy, and first-generation K-pop group "god" members. Some of them sang for the couple in return, wishing them "happily ever after." Psy belted out his song "Entertainer" and Park Jin-young played the piano. 

One attendee told Yonhap News Agency, "It was such a cozy and cheerful gathering." Another said "The venue was so romantic with an amazing night view over the Han River. The couple must have been tired after a long day but took photos with each of the attendees."

The venue, The Skyfarm, is said to be run by Rain's close friend Noh Hee-young, CEO of YG Foods. She posted a photo of herself posing with the lovebirds on her Instagram, saying "Ji-hoon (Micheal, his baptism name) finally married one of Korea's most beautiful girls Kim Tae-hee (Verda). What a reverent mass and a warm and happy wedding ceremony~ We all heartily celebrated them." 

In the wedding ceremony, Kim's niece walked the isle a few steps ahead of the couple, who, slowly following the flower girl, couldn't hide their excitement and happiness. Big applause and cheers erupted from the family members and friends in attendance.

Last Friday, the two came back from their honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia. They've started a new life in Rain's house in Cheongdam-dong, southern Seoul.

Rain is expected to release a new song next month. (Yonhap)

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2017/02/682_223272.html

• Like 2

Getting a good look at KimBi couple's wedding invitation card! 

Don’t we all wish what is written in the card? Unfortunately, the contents is not reproduced in the blog to enable me to copy for English translation... :(

16487585_416311288711112_140217636582204

16423100_416311278711113_272015571110604

16422778_416311315377776_720607767621400

Spoiler

16423156_416311445377763_547894551027439

16463828_416311355377772_546966922936444

16403413_416311392044435_986590120861655

16601907_416311398711101_403777184205034

Credit images as tagged.

Source : http://m.blog.naver.com/favourite45/220920267667#

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @Lucia_love,

I searched a few places that I usually visit for Rain’s information but I can’t find that IG video anymore. It’s so strange! But I did see it because I was like “Gosh, what a big black car that Rain has" and what caught my eye more was the fact that the door for the passenger seat at the back opens out from the front and not the back of the door, and Rain got in. It was exactly as the Rolls Royce that Rain got down at Incheon International Airport for his departure to Indonesia for his honeymoon. Would you check with other Rain’s fans for that video? Good luck!

I found it!

See the fancam in the Naver blog below.

http://m.blog.naver.com/favourite45/220914217920

I also have this, from another angle by another IGier.

• Like 2

Soompi’s K-Pop Music Chart 2017, February Week 1

- skipped unrelated -

Along with Suzy’s new solo track, there are two new songs in the top 10 this week. Moving up six spots to No. 5 is Rain’s “The Best Present.” Written and produced by his good friend PSY, this is a ballad that incorporates string and piano melodies. The lyrics are about a man who describes his significant other as the best present he has received in his life. The song is custom made for Rain, as he and Kim Tae Hee just got married last month.

- skipped unrelated -

16463549_416383985370509_499101039807420

- skipped unrelated -

About the Soompi Music Chart

Soompi Music Chart is unlike any other music chart or television ranking. It takes into account rankings by various major music charts in Korea as well as the hottest trending artists on Soompi, making it a unique chart that reflects what’s going on in K-pop not only in Korea but around the world. Our chart is composed of the following sources:

GAON Singles+Albums+Social Chart – 25%
Various Internet Charts (Olleh, Bugs, Melon, Soribada, Genie) – 15%
Soompi Airplay – 20%
TV Music Show Charts (SBS Inkigayo, KBS Music Bank, MNet M!Countdown, MBC PLUS Show Champion) – 40%

Source, with more information on songs other than The Best Present :

16463549_416383985370509_4991010398074206518_o.jpg

• Like 2