✬ BiKim | KimBi (Jung Ji Hoon a.k.a 비 / Rain & Kim Tae Hee) ✬

Nancyzak

KTH liking Rain's fan instagram's video of Rain performing his first The Sayall Asia Tour Concer in Changsha, China, got reported in SK news!

LOL, from the translation, one Knetz teased that KTH doesn't know much and accidentally pressed the love shape (as in love for Rain)! :P:D

Another one teased KTH's unlimited live fir Rain! Way to go, KimBi couple!!! :wub::wub::wub:

The Instagrammer is going to get popular now. ;):D

I've selected and Google translated this.

... Earnest boyfriend deokjil actress Kim Tae-hee, a Rain video "Like" bottled

201511110600_61180010050617_1.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee (35), and demonstrated the unlimited love for boyfriend, singer Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon, 33) in the SNS. Recently, Kim Tae-hee (@ taehee35) Click on the photos captured by posts like us on Instagram that was talked about in 10 days online community site. Another netizen uploaded attended Rain performing, press each image is good that Kim Tae Hee. 

In fact, a good list of people to click on videos had climbed confidently that Kim Tae-hee Rain. Many netizens did not know "so cute" and unavoidable.

The Internet "real boyfriend deokjil (confirm the following clauses) that the actress" "taeppeu (Kim Tae-hee beautiful) The response of such love that tout" led turned out. Some were also betting that opinion, "Kim Tae-hee do not know what I like to push my posts that other people can see shapes."

The fans were pleased to "The guys who alkongdalkong sagwinji still look good with this view looks pretty." Kim Tae-hee has Instagram account and follow the 25 days of rain last month. The very next day, Kim Tae-hee rain was matpal (follow each other). This is no longer count on the affection that this wire was publicly confirmed.

Kim Tae-hee and Rain romance after being released early 2013 revealed the fact that devotees. Whilst several gyeolhonseol is punctuated every time jyeoteuna bilateral agency "has no concrete wedding plans yet," I drew the line.

http://news.nate.com/view/20151111n03436

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

I also heard Americans want to make a Full House remake but i don't really like the idea, American "Boys over flowers" was such a deasester.

Hmmmm, I get your concern over the rumored remake of FH for the US audience. While The Boys Over Flowers in Taiwan and China (which were a remake of the original one from Japan) had enjoyed some measure of success in terms of viewership in the respective countries and other countries with Chinese fans/audience, I can imagine why it does not work out well in the US. It could be the story that is based on the Japanese culture/fantasy culture that is so different from the Americans and we all do get some ideas of the genres that go down well with the American viewers. 

[Side note : I prefer the Japanese version to Taiwan's. I have not seen the Chinese's, so can't comment. Gossip...out of the three, the Chinese's OTP became real life couple but now broken off and the Japanese's rumored to be dating till today with marriage rumour cropping up every now and then.] :P:D

From this layman point of view:

1.   In order to reach out to the American audience, which means to suit their culture and taste, how the remake is done is very important. We could certainly tell that it has to be modified to a certain extent to incorporate the American flavour. If it is done excessively, it will not serve the purpose of a remake.

2.   When I think of FH, I could relate it to the very popular TV series, Friends. Perhaps FH's remake could be styled in that fashion for the Americans.

3.   For YP, the actions, bravery and skills of the Gang Doctor must be the mainstay of the story throughout. Romance can be there but the role of HYJ must not overshadow YP's. :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

An article translated by Google:

Earnest boyfriend deokjil actress Kim Tae-hee, a non-video "Like" bottled

Actress Kim Tae-hee (35), and demonstrated the unlimited love for boyfriend, singer Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon, 33) in the SNS.

Recently, Kim Tae-hee (@ taehee35) Click on the photos captured by posts like us on Instagram that was talked about in 10 days online community site. Another netizen uploaded attended non-performing, press each image is good that Kim Tae Hee.

In fact, a good list of people to click on videos had climbed confidently that Kim Tae-hee rain. Many netizens did not know "so cute" and unavoidable.

The Internet "real boyfriend deokjil (confirm the following clauses) that the actress" "taeppeu (Kim Tae-hee beautiful) The response of such love that tout" led turned out. Some were also betting that opinion, "Kim Tae-hee do not know what I like to push my posts that other people can see shapes."

Several fans were pleased to "The guys who alkongdalkong sagwinji still look good with this view looks pretty."

Kim Tae-hee has Instagram account and follow the 25 days of rain last month. The very next day, Kim Tae-hee rain was matpal (follow each other). This is no longer count on the affection that this wire was publicly confirmed.

Kim Tae-hee and rain romance after being released early 2013 revealed the fact that devotees. Whilst several gyeolhonseol is punctuated every time jyeoteuna bilateral agency "has no concrete wedding plans yet," I drew the line.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=005&aid=0000839603

201511110600_61180010050617_1_99_2015111

201511110600_61180010050617_2_99_2015111

Edited by Lucia_love
  • Like 2

The video of Rain performing at the Tmall 11.11 Global Shopping Festival.

From mins 20:11 to 23:45.

[Note : The video is not working smoothly throughout. So, be patient and try to move forward or refresh to get the video going]

Credit : Lina Do

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

Rain played golf in between his concert in Changsha and his performance at Tmall 11.11 Global Shopping Festival.

KTH mentioned about taking up golf in her Daily Sports interview.  I thought she started it in 2012. Maybe more seriously, like Rain below? ;):D

C2.jpg

Credit image above : As tagged courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com via the link below with more pictures in it"

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/15-11-09-rain-in-shanghai-1

He even uploaded in his Weibo, a thank you message for the success of his concert in Changsha...

ec34d9b2gw1exwwn7gyn9j20ez0qowh2.jpg

Credit image above : As tagged.

So, what is KTH doing in the meantime? She also uploaded her picture in her IG on the same day and got reported here. :)

Kim Tae-hee shines in her regular daily life

jungmina9020151112010233_O_01_C_1.jpg

Actress Kim Tae-hee showed off her fresh and pure look.

On November 11th, Kim Tae-hee posted a photo of herself on her personal Instagram saying, "I'm having breakfast after taking a walk alone~'.

In the revealed photo, Kim Tae-hee with the bare faced makeup is smiling lightly. Half of her small face is covered with the sunglasses. She looks radiant in the tidy daily look.

Kim Tae-hee's acting performance for her role, Yeo-jin in the recently finished drama, "Yong Pal" has been favorably reviewed.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-shines-in-her-regular-daily-life-88421.html

• Like 2

Hi @Lucia_love,

This is a stupid question from me, but since I am curious and hope you don’t mind, have you been to Rain’s concert before? Are you planning to go for The Squall's?

There is a chance that I may go for his, if all things work out well. 

I should for now, budget first to get KimBi couple a gift, a his and hers and fingers crossed, that I get to go! ;):D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Rain reveals ‘THE SQUALL 2015-2016 RAIN in SEOUL’ concert poster

70635-372551.jpg

Singer Rain has shared his upcoming Seoul concert poster through Instagram.

Rain wrote on November 13th, “The concert poster is out, I’m so nervous. Start running together with me if you want to play,” and shared the concert poster image.

He also wrote, “Pre-sale tickets will begin selling today. The front are all standing tickets, while the seats at the back are for those who have bad knees like me. Let’s meet between December 11th to 13th, and I’m going to light a fire!”

In the poster, Rain is seen wearing a white sleeveless top, while posing with outstreched hands as he seemingly gets ready to launch into a turn.

Rain will hold his ‘THE SQUALL 2015-2016 RAIN in SEOUL’ concert from December 11th to 13th at the Jamsil Handball Gymnasium. Rain begun his world tour starting with Changsha in Hunan on November 7th, and he will also be performing in Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, and America.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com>

http://kpopfighting.com/2015/11/13/rain-reveals-the-squall-2015-2016-rain-in-seoul-concert-poster/

• Like 2

Google translated SK news article.

CONGRATS, RAIN, for the great interest and the top ranking sale of your The Squall Concert in Seoul!

Rain (Rain) Concerts, Ticketing Interpark No. 1 ranking

1000__1447470212-98-org.jpg

Singer Rain has proved Concert Tickets power. Rain's Seoul concert 'THE SQUALL 2015-2016 RAIN' in SEOUL ticket showed off a world star on the strength ohreumyeo days as soon as the number one open at 5 pm today (13) through Interpark.

Rain is through his Instagram "cut No. 1 ranking today. Thank you for your help burn," said, "Let taeup more more more ~ ~ Wow roaring hot" table was witty words of gratitude to the fans.

In fans, "the concert is expected", "busy ticketing knew trembling heart line", "When John concert boeeo" and showed a variety of responses were celebrating the ratio of the Seoul concert reservation No. 1 ranking.

VIP seats sold for non-concert sikimyeo ranked Daily Ranking 1 'THE SQUALL 2015-2016 RAIN' in SEOUL coming December 11, 12 days, 13 days a total of three days unfolds SK Handball Stadium in the Olympic Park.

On the other hand, looking at coming 14 days in Shenzhen has spread ahead of the World tour. Following the Shenzhen, China, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and is expected to expand the tour to Southeast Asia, Australia and the United States.

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

Rain’s The Squall’s concert at Shenzhen, China (14 November 2015)

75bac1cdgw1ey0tkotyytj218g18gk1r.jpg

747fd31bgw1ey0yzs5gl5j20nz0hsjsl.jpg

4.jpg

e1c24c19gw1ey0vzuc0n9j20np0hsjta.jpg

e1c24c19gw1ey0vzt4lttj20np0hsgn6.jpg

e1c24c19gw1ey0vzr6lbqj20np0hsjt4.jpg

32.jpg

81.jpg

698a138agw1evx3pe3lqoj20qo0hs40p.jpg

61d6b738gw1ey0t284t2cj20hs0dcmz3.jpg

Credit image above : As tagged courtesy of memo-rain.ning.com via the following links with more pictures in them:

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/15-11-14-the-squall-2015-2016-rain-world-tour-in-shenzhe

http://memo-rain.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-squall-2015-2016-rain-world-tour-in-shenzhe

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

Lately, ‘war of words’ is waged between some fans from each side of KimBi couple. If anyone has been following from the beginning, one is aware how it started and how it rolls from there. Let us not debate about it here. It does not benefit KimBi couple or anybody who loves KimBi couple and this thread, if we do.

As KimBi couple shippers, we are only thinking, hoping, praying and looking forward to the very best for KimBi couple. The ones who are involved in the ‘war of words’ are a few, as I see so far. I believe there are more peace loving fans from both sides and KimBi couple shippers. 

I can’t say that I am not affected by the war of words. I’ll be lying if I do. Sometimes, I am hurt and upset by the words used and wonder whether I could still muster the strength to continue here. However, when I think about the works I have done here, no bad or negative news from either Rain or KTH, the favourable comments from fans and shippers that I come across from time to time and seeing pictures of them, I feel okay and raring to go for KimBi couple, all over again. LOL, that’s me! I guess at the end of the day, I love them a lot and I believe in KimBi couple. I know, in my heart, a lot of fans and shippers believe in them too.  ;):P:D

Next, I have here my fan arts that I made of them, which is self-explanatory. The pictures used are taken at different times and from different sources, but don’t we see a lot of pictures of them doing the same thing nowadays, i.e. checking phone messages? They may not be messaging each other all the time, but being away from each other’s side (with Rain performing in China) sure warrant some loving hellos and updates from time to time, yah?! :P:lol:

I have a few versions of the fan arts. Haha, just switching around some images and don’t want them to go to waste.  :D

12096132_428807637315408_797473971171293

12195888_428807740648731_853666368959319

12239701_428807597315412_778129484522757

10984604_428807720648733_706500705954985

Credit images used in the fan arts above : Owners

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

The latest article about KTH is this that was brought up by a Knetz and attracted a lot of comments... 

Netizens claim that this idol is so beautiful even her shadow looks beautiful

kimtaehee_instyle.jpg

Kim Tae Hee is known as one of the most beautiful actresses in Korea, and netizens recently discovered that even her shadow is stunningly beautiful. 

Using several photos from recent events, one netizen pointed out that Kim Tae Hee’s beauty is so great that it can even be seen from just her shadow. From looking at her shadow, fans could see her perfect hair, and enviable figure, causing many to react in shock and awe. Check out the photos below:

225.jpg

WKvdF61h_1447344008_144.jpg

pycL5AQP_1447344008_144.jpg

1V3IpOyC_1447344008_144.jpg

NETIZEN REACTIONS

Koreaboo has collected reactions from Netizens who commented on the original article from our Korean source.

The below comments are the most popular comments at the time of this article being published.

[+ 56, – 3] Even her shadow is beautiful…

[+ 49, – 3] Oh man…really her shadow is pretty…

[+ 46, – 2] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ her shadow really looks picture perfect

Source: Pann

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/netizens-claim-idol-beautiful-even-shadow-looks-beautiful/

***********************************************************'

Here’re more comments posted by Kpopfans blogspot.

Pann : Kim Tae Hee makes it possible to look pretty by shadow

1. [+48, -3] Even her shadows are so pretty...

2. [+43, -2] It's true... She's indeed really pretty.

3. [+36, -2] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Her shadows look like paintings

4. [+11, -1] What is this ㅋㅋ Why are her shadows so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+9, -2] Every part of her facial features is so pretty, no wonder. Kim Tae Hee has everything, including good education, looks, family, body, and personalities. She's even earning a ton ㅋㅋㅋ

Source : kpopkfans blogspot

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 1

Rumour of KimBi couple's impending marriage, discussed at 'I Heard A Rumour' TV programme.

Google translated SK article.

'Hearsay' non-Kim Tae-hee, impending marriage? "In an industry already ..."

74814871.2.jpg

Rain and rumors that the marriage of Kim Tae Hee imminent rode the waves

In 16 days' show, I heard a rumor "A marriage imbakseol non-broadcast channels with Kim Tae Hee has been mentioned.

Hong Jin-young MC is "Rain nowadays - there are rumors that the marriage of the couple Kim Tae Hee imminent. What happened, "she said opened speechless.

Gangilhong reporter "Rain-Kim Tae Hee marriage came out several times. In particular, Kim Tae-hee has had several advances the 'yongpalyi' media interview shortly before he spare horses for gyeolhonseol every time "while" The industry will be watching (the marriage), "he added.

Following gimiljung reporter, "Rain was recently baptized," he said "when you marry in the original cathedral bride and groom both of married baptized if not the one people are believers," he told the Rain of baptism and marriage of Kim Tae-hee and the Catholics naenwatda to guess whether you have in mind.

Haeunjeong reporter "at the home of Mr. Rain <yongpalyi> Kim Tae-hee is very often went shooting until hadeora go," he added a comment to tune in marriage imbakseol. Following 'What time mainly hanya visit' is haeunjeong Hong Jin-young reporter's question surprised them replied to the panel, "The concept of time without a separate visit."

The channel A 'show, I heard a rumor' is broadcast in the press-service yeonyebu questions contact dig a daily talk show interview with celebrity Hong Seok-cheon, announcer gimiljung, Lee Junseok ago bidaewi saenuri party won, an analyst Lee Hee-Jin will appear in this panel.

"I heard a rumour show' is broadcast every Monday at 11.

• Like 1

KimBi couple's copper hair colour...or the different tone of copper... still it's the bright tone of copper for their hair colour...that I noticed too!

I wanted to do a fan art of it. Well, when I find the time and the right images! ;):D

KIM TAE HEE: 3 MEN + A CUPPA

fc.jpg

Kim Tae Hee has been the face of instant coffee brand French Café for ages. Her leading man may change but she stands firm. Ha. This year, she has three musicians for company in John Park, Lee Juck and Kwak Jin Eon. She drinks a cuppa for all three and they conclude by banding together for a brief chorus. Definitely shot recently since Kim Tae Hee is sporting her fabulous bob. On a separate note, it seems boyfriend Rain has coloured his hair copper, too.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/11/16/kim-tae-hee-3-men-a-cuppa/

• Like 2

Rain attended the VIP movie premiere of "Inside Men". (16 November 2015)

Credit : stardailynews

1642452_article.jpg

1447672618_1017565.jpg

20151116224010_I_00_C_1_546.jpg

20151116224012_I_00_C_2_519.jpg

052105351210.jpg

74335_90878_431.jpg

97e4f1afec194138ba525f72420f14a0.jpg

74336_90879_536.jpg

The three SK World Stars.

2015111620441941050_1.jpg

Credit images above : As tagged.

Last but not least, a collage of the couple. I mentioned about doing a collage that shows their copper hair color together. The SK media beat me to it! :P:D

1779034.jpg

Source of the above collage : http://news.nate.com/view/20151117n26050

Note : The source above is about the couple's fashion. Nothing glaringly interesting for me to post the translation here. :)

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2

Hi @Lucia_love,

This is a stupid question from me, but since I am curious and hope you don’t mind, have you been to Rain’s concert before? Are you planning to go for The Squall's?

There is a chance that I may go for his, if all things work out well. 

I should for now, budget first to get KimBi couple a gift, a his and hers and fingers crossed, that I get to go! ;):D

Oh my God! Unfortunately I have never been to his concerts and I can't go now since I don't have money *so sad* but 2 of my friends will go and I'm so happy for them! All of the fancams look really great. I'm enjoying every minute of it.

Maybe you heard that CDL is closed for reconstruction now (it's rumored that it's going to be Rain's company office there). It was very
convenient to leave all the presents there but now I don't even know where you should leave it... Anyway I hope everything is going to work well for you. Good luck!

• Like 1

Lately, ‘war of words’ is waged between some fans from each side of KimBi couple. If anyone has been following from the beginning, one is aware how it started and how it rolls from there. Let us not debate about it here. It does not benefit KimBi couple or anybody who loves KimBi couple and this thread, if we do.

As KimBi couple shippers, we are only thinking, hoping, praying and looking forward to the very best for KimBi couple. The ones who are involved in the ‘war of words’ are a few, as I see so far. I believe there are more peace loving fans from both sides and KimBi couple shippers. 

I can’t say that I am not affected by the war of words. I’ll be lying if I do. Sometimes, I am hurt and upset by the words used and wonder whether I could still muster the strength to continue here. However, when I think about the works I have done here, no bad or negative news from either Rain or KTH, the favourable comments from fans and shippers that I come across from time to time and seeing pictures of them, I feel okay and raring to go for KimBi couple, all over again. LOL, that’s me! I guess at the end of the day, I love them a lot and I believe in KimBi couple. I know, in my heart, a lot of fans and shippers believe in them too.  ;):P:D

Next, I have here my fan arts that I made of them, which is self-explanatory. The pictures used are taken at different times and from different sources, but don’t we see a lot of pictures of them doing the same thing nowadays, i.e. checking phone messages? They may not be messaging each other all the time, but being away from each other’s side (with Rain performing in China) sure warrant some loving hellos and updates from time to time, yah?! :P:lol:

I have a few versions of the fan arts. Haha, just switching around some images and don’t want them to go to waste

thank you for everything you do for this thread! Haters gonna hate...Poor couple, I hope they don't read knets and inets comments about themselves. .. :(

Edited by Lucia_love
  • Like 2

"Haeunjeong reporter "at the home of Mr. Rain <yongpalyi> Kim Tae-hee is very often went shooting until hadeora go," he added a comment to tune in marriage imbakseol. Following 'What time mainly hanya visit' is haeunjeong Hong Jin-young reporter's question surprised them replied to the panel, "The concept of time without a separate visit."

I wish I understood what was said here :)

• Like 2

Rain, Kang So-ra and Kim Soo-ro to star in upcoming SBS drama "Hello, My Precious"

Actors Kim Soo-ro, Rain and actress Kang So-ra are starring in the drama "Hello, My Precious".

Several sources told E Daily Star In that Kim Soo-ro was considering the offer for "Hello, My Precious". He is in the final negotiation stages with the drama crew. While Rain and Kang So-ra are in charge of mellow, Kim Soo-ro will be in charge of comedy.

"Hello, My Precious" is about a man who doesn't know he's dead, coming back alive and mingling with people he didn't know before and accepting death. This drama is based on an original Japanese human comedy novel "7 Days of Tsubakiyama" by Asada Jiro.

photo655658.jpg

http://www.hancinema.net/rain-kang-so-ra-and-kim-soo-ro-to-star-in-upcoming-sbs-drama-hello-my-precious-88621.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 3

Hello @Lucia_love,

1.   Rain's concert - oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope your friends get you some souvenirs, aside from the pictures, videos and their accounts of the concert.

2.   Rain's CDL building - compared with the one located at the junction of the road (sorry, I can't recall the name of the place right away), the CDL building is bigger in size and it can carry the corporate look better.  This will augur well with his newly formed R.A.I.N Company. No more chance for his customers and fans to stop over for drink or meal. Anyhow, I suppose fans can still drop by, at least at the reception to pass him presents.

3.   Present for KimBi couple - I am not going to Seoul for his concert. I am planning to go nearer to my place, if things work out well. Still a long way to go, hehe... and yes, fingers crossed, I get to pass it to him through his bodyguard/manager. 

4.   KimBi couple haters - they are everywhere and here to stay. This is a fact that all of us have to accept and ignore. Yeah, I hope KimBi couple doesn't read all the nasty comments, but I don't think that they are ignorant or weak enough to be cowed by the comments. KTH already said that if the rumour is no big deal, it won't matter. This, I hope, applies to the hate comments too. Rain mentioned about hate comments making him stronger? I've no doubt that KimBi couple is well prepared to handle them. ;):D

5.   I heard a rumour show - me too. Wishing that I understand what was said. Something about KTH visiting Rain home? Next question is how often and the answer is unfortunately incomprehensible. Arghhhhh. Never mind, so long as KTH visits him at his home. Now, why there isn't news of him visiting her home? Something to do with the security or is it that it's easier to get news at Rain's place compared with KTH's? :P:D  

6.   Hello, My Precious - thank you for sharing the update here. Is it confirmed that Rain will star in this drama? I have been reading conflicting news so far, with nothing official from Rain's company. Separately, I remember suggesting KSR as the female lead for Rain for MLG, if there is no older actress, and with a different storyline, when there was discussion about the female lead for MLG. Rain was offered the male lead in Warm and Cozy opposite KSR but he did not take it. Now, this drama. Like Koala said, the K-ent production companies seem quite set to pair Rain and KSR in a drama. :D

You are welcome about my update of this thread. I enjoy updating it and it makes me happy doing so. I know that there are many visitors who check this thread everyday. Of course, there's you and a few others who made their presence felt here. All that is very inspiring to me to continue. I do hope that you'll be active here and share tidbits about Rain that me and other KTH fans may not get from the Kpop/Kwave blog sites. :D

Oh, by the way, KTH liked sena_shina's IG video of Rain's fun dance with his dance crew. This is the 3rd time she does it, i.e. liking Rain's fans' IG videos of Rain's performance. Haha, maybe this is a way to show the fun side of hers. I hope everybody take it easy and wish that somebody say a "Hi" instead of accusing her stalking which seems to apply only to her but never others who like. Anyway, I believe Rain is fully aware and she must have gotten his tacit approval to do what she did. If he is not happy, I don't think she'll do it. That's my view. ;):P:D

Edited by Nancyzak
  • Like 2